So at least I’m not completely helpless.
你真蠢
You’re stupid.
毕业之后 我去了巴西 新加坡
After graduation, I went to Brazil, then Singapore.
-是吗 -是啊
– That’s right, yeah. – Yeah.
然后还去了欧洲
And then Europe. You know, I went to Europe.
我看到你了
I saw you.
看到我是什么意思
What do you mean, you saw me?
我看你和法国的超模一起上了杂♥志♥
I saw you in some magazine with some French supermodel.
知道是什么吧
You know what I’m talking about?
知道知道
Yeah, yeah, yeah.
哥们 跟模特拍照真是累
Dude, that whole model thing is so exhausting.
我知道
I know.
怎么 有女朋友了吗
What? You got a lady?
问得好
That’s a question.
问得好
That’s a question.
小心点
Buddy.
没有
No, I don’t.
是啊
Yeah.
我也说不好 有点…
I don’t know. It’s, uh…
说不好 有点复杂
I don’t know. It’s complicated.
有点复杂算怎么回事
Yeah, I don’t do complicated.
她叫什么 谁啊
Uh, what’s her name? Who is she?
她叫格温
Her name’s Gwen.
格温·史黛西
Gwen Stacy.
-格温·史黛西 -是你的员工
– Gwen Stacy. – She works for you.
真的吗 是我的员工呢
Really? She works for me?
-她在奥斯公♥司♥半工半读 -是模范雇员吗
– She does work-study at Oscorp. – Is she a model employee?
我爸送我出去的时候
You know, when my father sent me away
我想把跟这地方有关的事全部忘干净
I tried to forget everything about this place.
应该也包括你
I guess that kind of included you.
你不用跟我解释这么多
You ain’t gotta explain anything to me, man.
我们都被抛弃了
We both got dumped.
想过你父母为什么出走吗
You ever figure out why your parents bailed?
我爸留了个手提箱
My dad left a briefcase.
只给我留了一手提箱垃圾
That’s all I got, briefcase full of junk.
管他呢 我不知道 也不愿意想
Whatever. I don’t know. I try not to think about it.
那你现在感觉怎么样
How’s that working out for you?
非常好
Perfectly.
好臂力
Dude. Nice arm.
靠手腕 扔这玩意全靠手腕
It’s just the wrist. It’s just all in the wrist, buddy.
掌握了诀窍你也能扔好
You could do it too if you just strengthened up that.
是啊
Yeah, right.
不过有一点
You gotta admit, though.
最近的事真是越来越离谱了
Things have gotten crazy around here, man.
大蜥蜴
Giant lizards
还有蜘蛛人们
and spider guys.
就一个 就一个[男]蜘蛛侠
Just one guy. Just one spider man.
也许是女蜘蛛侠 谁知道呢
Or woman. We don’t know for sure.
管他呢 穿着紧身衣 专救小猫咪
Whatever, dude. He wears spandex to rescue kittens from trees.
好厉害哟
I’m so impressed.
我还是觉得他给了人们希望
I kind of like to think he gives people hope.
什么希望
For what?
最终一切都会好起来的
Maybe eventually everything’s gonna be all right.
我哪等得起什么”最终”
Yeah, I just wish I had time for “eventually.”
他是谁
Who was he?
麦斯威尔·迪伦 电力工程师
Maxwell Dillon. Electrical engineer.
没有亲戚朋友
No associates or friends to speak of.
他为我们开♥发♥的电网收集监控数据
He submitted specs for the grid that we appropriated.
这个人
The guy was
默默无闻
invisible.
哈利接手了 华尔街很担心
Wall Street’s nervous enough with that child, Harry, taking over.
得想法把他弄走
We’ve gotta find a way to get him out.
而现在 如果媒体打探到这起事故
In the meantime, if the press gets hold of this accident,
股价就会暴跌
our stock will crater.
务必让迪伦先生一直默默无闻
So make sure this Mr. Dillon stays invisible.
将来也许对我们有用
This could prove useful for us in the future.
蠢货 别横穿马路
Hey, moron! Get out of the street!
你好啊
Hey. Hi.
你好
Hi.
你真美
You look amazing.
抱歉 我本能地想到联♥系♥你 真是…
I’m sorry for the spontaneous outreach. It was kind of…
没事 我…本能地…
No. I don’t… I… Spontaneous…
挺好的
is all right. You know.
我觉得是时候了
Well, I just figured it was time.
明白吗
You know?
我们该努力做朋友了
Time that we try to be friends.
是啊
Yeah.
朋友 挺…
Friends, yeah. That’s…
好的
great.
我不想搞得太复杂
I just don’t want us to be complicated.
我刚还跟人说 我不喜欢复杂
I was just saying that to someone. I hate complicated.
那就简单下去吧
Keep it simple.
好啊 没问题 可以
Okay, great, great. Yeah, yeah, yeah. All right.
那个…
Well, I mean…
我们想做朋友的话
Ha, ha. If we’re gonna be friends,
就得定几条基本原则
I think we gotta establish some ground rules.
-几条基本原则 -是啊 基本原则
– Some ground rules? – Yeah, some ground rules.
比如这个
Like that.
比如什么
Like what?
-你那种笑 -什么
– That laugh. That laugh. – What?
不可以
That’s off the table.
-我不可以那么笑吗 -不可以
– My laugh is off the table? – Off the table.
你得笑得讨厌点
You gotta figure out a more annoying laugh.
还是招人喜欢
That’s still adorable.
-哪里招人喜欢了 -就是
– That was not adorable. – It’s adorable.
哪里招人喜欢了
No, it’s not adorable.
-好了 我也有基本原则 -好啊
– Okay. I have a ground rule. Um… – Oh, good.
什么原则
What is it?
别瞪着你棕色的大眼睛
Don’t tell me that I look amazing
说我很美 行吗
with your big brown doe eyes. Okay?
我是认真的
I’m really serious about that one.
-不要 -怎么了
– Oh, no. – What?
又想出一条原则
I just figured out the next ground rule.
什么
What?
别这样了
No more of this.
别再这样揉鼻子了
No more of this little nose rub that you do.
-这样吗 -别以为我…
– This? – Don’t think I haven’t… Hey.
我能怎么办 我过敏啊
What am I supposed to do? It’s allergy season.
我受不了
This is killing me.
你践踏我的基本原则 再见了
You’re just spitting in the face of my ground rules. I’m out.
别这样
Come on. Heh.
先吃冰淇淋 然后再说再见
First we get ice cream, and then I’m out.
我那么吃了
Um, yeah. So I did that.
然后就迷上了这个
And I got completely addicted
有韩式肉丸的饭店
to this place that has Korean meatballs.
-你去过吗 真是太神奇了 -没去过 我知道
– Have you been there? It’s mind-blowing. – No, I know.
第六大道上的 你可喜欢了
That place on 6th. I know. You love it there.
你怎么知道的
How do you know that?
你怎么知道我喜欢那
How do you know I love it there?
因为
Because, um…
因为你告诉我的
Because you told me.
上个月才开的
It just opened last month.
你是在跟踪我吗
Have you been following me?
我就知道
I knew it.
有多频繁
How often?
每天一次
Just once a day.
有时吧
Sometimes.
有时更频繁
Sometimes more.
天哪
Oh, boy.
为什么
Why?
确保我的安全吗

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!