Jameson pays me a fair wage.
放在1961年那点钱还算凑合
If it was 1961, he pays me a fair wage.
等等 你干嘛去
Hey, wait. What are you doing?
你干嘛啊 不用 我帮你洗
What are you doing? No, I do the laundry.
-我自己洗 -别 我来洗
– I’m doing my laundry. – No, I do the laundry.
这是我应该做的
No, this is my job.
我从你六岁起就开始给你洗衣服了
I’ve been doing your laundry since you were 6 years old.
我明白 但我现在已经上大学了
I understand that. I’m in college now.
内衣裤我还是能自己洗的
I think it’s time that I took care of my own dirty underwear.
你上次自己洗衣服的时候
Last time you did the laundry,
把衣服全染得红红蓝蓝的
you turned everything blue and red.
-所以还是算了 -那次是意外
– So no. – That was a mistake.
那次我洗了美国国旗
Because I was washing the American flag.
我…我能不能…
My… Can I please just…?
没人会洗国旗的好吗
No one washes a flag.
我洗啊 但我以后再不洗了
I do, and I won’t anymore.
这是我的洗衣机
This is my machine.
行了行了 不就洗个内衣吗
Forget it. Fine. It’s just underwear.
洗衣房♥是我的 屋子是我的
This is my laundry, my home,
洗衣机也是我的
my machine.
你回去吃你的早餐去
Back off, eat your breakfast.
好吧 洗衣总督 我待会再洗
All right, laundry sheriff. I’ll do it later.
-我洗 -我说了不用
– I’ll do it. – No, forget it.
-给我 -我改日再洗好了
– Give it to me. – I’ll do it some other time. Forget it.
-我说 -抱歉
– Hey. – Excuse me.
神经病
Jerk.
我办不到
Not gonna make it.
太堵了 快点快点快点
Logjam. Come on, come on, come on.
-注意点 伙计 -走吧
– Watch it, buddy. – Hey, let’s go.
奥斯公♥司♥
Oscorp Industries
今天自豪地宣布
is proud to announce
启用世界首架电磁电力网
the world’s first electromagnetic power grid.
我们以水力发电塔
By converting aging power stations
取代老式的发电站
into a field of hydroelectric towers,
生产绿色清洁的可持续能源
we are generating clean, green, sustainable energy
用以供应曼哈顿 纽约的五个区
to power Manhattan, the five boroughs
并在未来扩展到全世界
and eventually the world for generations to come.
迪伦 你迟到了
Dillon. You’re late.
该死的火车太慢了 先生
Doggone trains are so slow, sir.
你知不知道 现在奥斯公♥司♥
Don’t you realize that Oscorp is now responsible
要给全纽约供电
for the entire city’s energy supply?
我提交了很多电网设计方案
I submitted a lot of designs for the power grid
他们也没少采用 后来我才注意到
and they used a lot of them, and I noticed that,
那些电网都是我设计的
and those power grids were designed by me.
你设计的
You designed them?
当然是你
Sure you did.
我还是蜘蛛侠呢
And I’m Spider-Man.
你才不是蜘蛛侠
You’re no Spider-Man!
他是狮子座 可你是射手座
He’s a Leo, you’re a Sagittarius!
你再敢诋毁他
You besmirch him again,
我就把你那油光铮亮的头砍下来
I’m gonna rip your well-groomed head off!
好了 干活去吧
Now, get to work.
请问去哪层
What floor, please?
-74层 -谢谢
– Seventy-four. – Thank you.
别关门
Oh, hold that!
-能挡下门吗 -挡住了
– Can you hold that, please? – I got it.
谢谢 你真有风度
Thank you, you’re a real gentleman.
大多数人是不会帮人挡门的
Most people would have just let those close.
大多数人是不会注意到别人的
Most people don’t notice other people.
-你去哪层 -63层
– What floor, please? – Um, ahem… Sixty-three.
好的好的 哪层来着
I got it. I got it. What is it?
63层
Uh, sixty-three.
麻烦到63层
Sixty-three, please.
-谢谢 -快点
– Thank you. – In a hurry.
非常感谢
Thank you very much.
我叫麦克斯 麦克斯·迪伦
Um… I’m Max. Max Dillon.
我叫格温
I’m Gwen.
-幸会 -幸会
– Nice to meet you. – Nice to meet you.
你今天生日吗
Is it your birthday?
是啊 我那些朋友弄了这个宣传♥单♥
Oh, yeah. Well, I… They… Friends of mine made this flyer up.
我在一家大型夜♥总♥会♥办生日派对
I’m having a birthday party at a big club.
邀请了很多社会名流
A lot of celebrities.
我很想邀请你
Would love to invite you,
可惜已经满员了
it’s just that the guest list is closed.
我懂的 还是谢谢你
Oh, got it. Got it. Well, thank you anyway.
-很赞啊 -一身蜘蛛侠的装扮
– That’s exciting. – …dressed as Spider-Man
在火灾现场飞檐走壁
hanging out near the blaze.
那样一定很酷吧
It must be cool, huh?
让全世界都这样为你瞩目
To have the whole world look at you like that?
蜘蛛侠有一次救了我的命
You know, Spider-Man saved my life one time.
纽约市那么多的人 他唯独救了
Out of all the people in the whole city, he saved
我
me.
他说他需要我
He said he needed me.
那感觉一定很棒
That must be a good feeling.
63层
Sixty-third floor.
麦克斯 很高兴认识你
Oh. It was nice to meet you, Max.
等等 她记得我的名字
Wait. She remembered my name.
欢迎回家
Welcome home.
里面会很暗
It’s dark in there.
你的眼睛会适应的
Your eyes will adjust.
暗点更好
It’s better this way.
爸
Dad.
没想到我会这样死去
This is not how I imagined I would die.
看着我儿子
Looking at my son
像是看着陌生人
and seeing a stranger.
你很有潜力 哈利
You have such potential, Harry.
智慧超群
Such fierce intelligence,
却不懂得珍惜
and you’re throwing it all away.
是你不懂得珍惜我
No, you threw me away.
11岁就把我送进寄宿学校
You kicked me off to boarding school when I was 11.
16岁生日
On my 16th birthday,
你或是你的助手
you sent me Scotch.
寄了一瓶威士忌给我
Or one of your assistants did.
估计是你助手挑的 卡片上写着
I’m pretty sure because the card read:
“敬请笑纳 诺曼·奥斯本”
“With compliments, Norman Osborn.”
我不奢望你的原谅
I don’t expect forgiveness from you anymore.
我也不相信奇迹
I don’t believe in miracles.
你不会明白
How could you possibly understand
断送你的童年
that your childhood had to be sacrificed
是为了更重要的事
for something greater?
不只是为了我
And not just for me.
还为了你自己
For you!
你的手开始抽动了吗
Has your hand started to twitch yet?
当你无法入眠时 就会感到它在骚动
When you lay awake and you feel it coming,
它藏在你的身体里
hiding under your skin,
等待着时机
waiting to show itself.
揭露你的真面目
To show you who you really are.
逆转细胞增生症
Retroviral hyperplasia.
我从没告诉过你
I never told you…
那是遗传病
that it’s genetic.
我们的遗传病
Our disease,
是奥斯本家族的诅咒
the Osborn curse.
从你这年龄开始发病
And it began at your age.
让我看看
Let me see it.
伸出你的手
Your hand. Give it to me.
我留给你最大的遗产
The greatest inheritance I can give you
不是金钱
isn’t merely money.
而是这个
It’s this.
我的心血结晶
The sum total of all my work.
为了保命 我所做的一切
Everything I did to stay alive.
也许你能完成我未竟的事业