– Peter? – No sirens.
不是
No…
彼得
Peter.
怎么了
What is happening?
彼得
Peter.
彼得
Peter.
在吗
Hello?
-彼得 彼… -马上就到 我保证
– Peter? Pe… – I’ll be right there. Promise.
有请本届的毕业生代表 格温·史黛西
This year’s Valedictorian, please welcome Gwen Stacy.
早上好 尊敬的老师们
Good morning, esteemed faculty,
以及亲爱的同学们
and families of my fellow graduates.
今天能站在这里是我的荣幸
It’s an honor to be standing up here today.
你好啊
Hello.
-下去 -我说过我已经迟到了
– Hey! Get off! – I told you. I am running a bit late.
结束了 小蜘蛛
It’s over, Spider.
真想玩玩吗
Really?!
我们都相信自己能创下不朽伟业
I know we all think that we’re immortal.
我们毕业了 也正当如此
We’re supposed to feel that way. We’re graduating.
但是 就像这短暂的四年高中
But, like our brief four years in high school,
其珍贵之处正在于它不是永恒
what makes life valuable is that it doesn’t last forever.
在于它终将结束
What makes it precious is that it ends.
我对此感同身受
And I know that now more than ever.
而今天我这番话
And I say it, today of all days,
旨在提醒大家 人生短暂
to remind us that time is luck.
不要浪费在随波逐流上
So don’t waste it living someone else’s life.
要活出自己的价值
Make yours count for something.
为自己珍视的东西奋斗
Fight for what matters to you.
风雨兼程
No matter what.
哪怕没法成功
Because even if we fall short,
这不也是生活吗
what better way is there to live?
枪我要了 这也不是你的
I’ll take that. That’s not yours.
这事没完 小蜘蛛
This is not end, Spider!
迈克尔·奥茨
Michael Oates.
茱莉亚·奥查德-黑曼斯
Julia Orchard-Heymans.
亚历克西斯·奥迪兹
Alexis Ortiz.
布·帕里西
Bo Parisi.
彼得·帕克
Peter Parker.
我认得那个人
Hey, I think I know that guy.
彼得·帕克
Peter Park…
抱歉
I’m sorry.
等下 再来一次 再来一次
Ha, ha. Wait, do that again. Do that again. Oh.
彼得 我的天
Peter, for Lord’s sakes, I
我都准备偷套学士服 自己冲上去了
almost stole a cap and gown to run up there myself.
那我还挺想看看
I’d love to have seen that.
肯定酷毙了 不 这是给你的
That would’ve been awesome. No, no, this is for you.
-我真为你骄傲 -你应得的
– I am so proud of you. – You earned it.
亲爱的 我真为你骄傲
Sweetheart, I’m so proud of you.
我知道本叔叔会说的第一句是什么
I know the first thing your Uncle Ben would say.
我也知道
Yeah, I know too.
“抓紧点 这下玩够了吧 赶紧找工作去”
“You better hurry up, party’s over. You gotta get a job.”
他说的第二句就是
The second thing he would say,
“别墨守陈规 去创造你自己的规则”
“Don’t just follow the path, make your own trail.”
拉尔夫·瓦尔多·爱默生[美国作家]
Ralph Waldo Emerson.
-不是 -什么不是
– No. – What do you mean, no?
本说是他自创的
Ben told me he made it up.
你还真学了点知识
You really did learn something here.
真希望你叔叔现在能在这
I wish your uncle could have been here.
我也希望他能在这
Yeah, me too.
还有我的父母
And my folks.
是的 是的
Yeah. Yeah.
-肯定很好 -最完美的…
– Would’ve been good. – Perfect d…
好了 你可以走了 去吧
All right, you can go. Go on.
马上回来
I’ll be right back.
好了 快站一起去
Okay, guys. Get together right now.
很快就好 好了 说茄子
A quick one. All right. Cheese.
-茄子 -茄子
– Cheese. – Cheese.
-好了 我先去那边 -给我一小会
– Okay. I’ll just be over here. – Yeah, just give me two seconds.
-别走太远 -见到您很高兴
– Don’t go too far. – It’s good to see you.
-好的 -好的
– All right. – All right.
你的小堵车该不会
Did your traffic jam have anything to do
和俄♥罗♥斯♥黑帮还有枪战有什么关系吧
with the Russian Mob and machine guns by any chance?
你怎么不直接告诉我
Why didn’t you just tell me?
我还能怎么做 你快要上台演讲了
What am I gonna do? You’re about to do your speech.
-格温 亲爱的 -什么
– Gwen. Honey. – Yes?
-照全家福了 -好的
– Family photo. -Okay
你要来吃广式点心吗
Hey. You coming to dim sum?
一定来
Can’t keep me away.
八点钟 别迟到
8 o’clock. Don’t be late.
-肯定不迟到 -好的
– I won’t be. – Okay.
我还会给你讲我的演讲
And I’m gonna do my speech for you.
讲一整晚吗 我想听你讲一整晚
All night? I wanna hear it all night long.
-一遍又一遍 讲一晚上 -没问题
– Over and over again, all night long. – Okay.
-老天 -演讲很不错的
– Oh, my gosh. – It was pretty good.
彼得 要一块照吗 来吧
Peter. Join us? Come on.
我得去找我婶婶 得去找我婶婶
I gotta find my aunt, I gotta find my aunt,
待会再说吧 谢谢你
but I’m gonna catch up later, thank you.
你会不断树敌
You’re gonna make enemies.
会有人受伤
People will get hurt.
我需要你向我保证
So I want you to promise me something, okay?
不要把格温牵扯进来
Leave Gwen out of it.
向我保证
Promise me that.
她就很快照一张
She’s gonna take one quick picture, okay?
彼得在外面 我去看看他还好吗
Peter’s outside. I’m gonna go see if he’s okay.
你在干什么 你在干什…
What are you doing? What are you…
彼得
Peter.
怎么了
What is it?
出什么事了
What’s wrong?
你还好吗
Are you all right?
我不知道我在干什么
I don’t know what I’m doing.
是因为我爸爸 是吗
It’s my father, isn’t it?

Yeah.
我到哪都能看到他
I see him everywhere I go.
我不能 我不知道该怎么做
I can’t… I don’t know what to do.
我没法不想到他
And I can’t get him out of my head.
但我们之前已经谈过了
Yeah, but we’ve talked about this.
我知道 但格温
I know, but, Gwen…
-这不是他能决定的 -格温
– It’s not his choice. – Gwen.
我答应过他不把你牵扯进来
I promised him that I would keep away from you.
现在要我进去跟你家人一起吃晚餐
And now I’m gonna come and eat dinner with your family.
我怎么能这么做 这让我成什么了
How can I do this? What does this make me?
不知道 这让你成什么了
I don’t know, what does that make you?
这让我没法心安理得地活着
It makes me not able to live with myself.
-我以为这意味着你爱我 -我是爱你
– I thought that it meant you loved me. – I do love you.
我爱你
I love you.
这还不够吗
Then why isn’t that enough?
要是你因为我出了什么事
Because what if something happens to you
就像发生在你♥爸♥爸身上那样
just like it happened to him because of me?
-不 等等 等等 -听着 不
– No, wait, wait, wait. – Listen. No, n…
我不能让那发生
I cannot let that happen.
听我说
Listen to me.
你是蜘蛛侠
You’re Spider-Man…
我爱蜘蛛侠
and I love that.
但我更爱彼得·帕克
But I love Peter Parker more.
这对我来说就够了
That’s worth it to me.
我不能连你也失去了
I can’t lose you too.
要是因为你不能失去我
If because you can’t lose me,
我们就不能在一起
we can’t be together,
这对谁有好处 彼得
who does that work out for, Peter?
我做不到 抱歉 格温
I can’t. I’m sorry, Gwen.
你一次又一次地
You have done this to me
这么对我 彼得

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!