一个没有缺陷的世界
想象一下如果世上不再有缺陷 疾病和畸形儿童
想象一下…
畸形儿童
《生命的拼接》 作者柯特·康纳斯博士 奥斯公♥司♥未来基因工程导师
实习参观已停止报名
美洲豹辩论俱乐部
奥斯公♥司♥ 员工
理查德·帕克和柯特·康纳斯
奥斯公♥司♥科学家宣布即将取得重大突破
跨物种基因 是科幻小说还是科研事实
空难致死 理查德和玛丽·帕克夫妇
柯特·康纳斯博士
柯特·康纳斯博士 《没有缺陷的世界》 奥斯公♥司♥文摘
人人
平等
生物纤维研发部
蜘蛛咬伤症状
被蜘蛛咬后怎么办
蜘蛛咬伤
理查德·帕克 蜘蛛
最后的难关
口语中touch up亦有对(异性)动手动脚之意
也可以理解为 我被迷住了
杰克
纽约市警♥察♥局
悬赏征集信息
出自米开朗基罗十四行诗21首《蚕》
进行中 爬行动物血清解药
目标已发射
纽约警署 通缉凶手
别走开 后面还有彩蛋哦
五 四 三 二 一
Five, four, three, two, one.
准备好了吗 我来啦
Ready or not, here I come.
爸爸
Hey, Dad?
爸爸
Dad!
你在这跟梅婶
You’ll stay with Aunt May
和本叔住一阵
and Uncle Ben for a little while.
我要和你一起走
I wanna go with you.
他不喜欢吃三明治上的吐司皮
He doesn’t like crust on his sandwiches.
睡觉的时候一定要亮一盏小灯
and he likes to sleep with a little light on.
-玛丽 走吧 走吧 -天哪
– Mary. Come on, come on. – Oh, God.
爸爸
Dad.
乖乖的
Be good.
抱歉
Sorry.
早上好 弗莱舍
Morning, Flash.
早上好 帕克
Good morning, Parker.
你叫彼得 对吗
Hey. It’s Peter, right?
我很喜欢你的照片
I really like your photos.
谢谢 谢谢
Oh, thanks. Thanks.
你周五晚上忙吗
Listen, are you busy Friday night?
太好了 能来给我男朋友的车拍几张吗
Cool. Can you take pictures of my boyfriend’s car?
我想在他生日时裱一张好的照片送他
You know, I really wanna frame a good one for his birthday.
你对他真好 这主意棒极了
That’s really nice of you. Wow, that’s such a nice thought.
好的 我去看看原来的
Yeah, I’ll have a look at the old….
-原来的日程表 -好的
– The old schedule. – Okay.
帕克
Parker.
-有事吗 先生 -滑板还想要吗
– Yes, sir? – You want to keep that skateboard?
-想 -那就别在这滑
– Yeah. – Keep it off the ground.
-好的 -轮子朝上
– Sure. Yeah. – Wheels up.
这样吗
Like that?
-对 -好吧
– That’s it. – Okay.
吃了它 吃了它 吃了它
Eat it! Eat it! Eat it!
吃了它 吃了它
Eat it! Eat it!
吃了它 吃了它 吃了它
Eat it! Eat it! Eat it!
把蔬菜吃了 戈登 快吃
Eat your vegetables, Gordon. Come on!
快吃
Come on!
帕克 过来
Hey, Parker, come on.
给我们照张相
Get a picture of this.
不 我不会照的
No, I’m not gonna take a picture of it.
-放下他吧 伙计 -照啊
– Put him down, man. – Come on.
戈登 别吃了
Gordon, don’t eat it.
快照一张 帕克
Take the picture, Parker.
放下他 弗莱舍
Put him down, Flash.
照下来
Take the picture.
把他放下 尤金
Put him down, Eugene!
哥们儿
Hey, man.
来啊
Come on!
站起来 帕克
Get up, Parker!
起来
Get up!
来啊 来啊
Come on! Come on!
站起来
Get up!
打死我我也不照
I’m still not taking the picture.
那就躺着吧 帕克
Stay down, Parker!
还想不想看他挨揍
Who wants one more?
-再来一下 -弗莱舍
– One more! – Flash!
弗莱舍 今天放学以后还补习吧
Flash, we still on for after school today?
三点半来我家
My house, 3:30?
希望你做了功课
I hope you’ve been doing your homework.
上次你可让我非常失望
Last time, I was, very disappointed in you.
-够了 让开 -弗莱舍 我们去上课吧
– Okay, move. – Flash, how about we go to class?
怎么样
How about it?
随便吧
Whatever.
你刚才的行为很赞
I thought that was great what you did.
有点蠢 但很赞
It was stupid, but it was great.
你该去校医那看看 万一有点脑震荡什么的
You should go to the nurse. You might have a concussion.
你叫什么名字
What’s your name?
你不知道我的名字吗
You don’t know my name?
不 我知道
No, I know your name.
想看看你自己还记得不
I want to know if you know your name.
彼得
Peter.
-帕克 彼得·帕克 -记得就好
– Parker. Peter Parker. – Okay, good.
还是去找校医检查下吧
I’d still go to the nurse though.
你叫格温对吧
You’re Gwen, right?
格温·史黛西
Gwen Stacy.
好的
All right.
今晚咱们吃意大利面和肉丸
I’m making spaghetti and meatballs tonight.
开玩笑吧 又是意大利面
You’re serious? Spaghetti…
你什么时候开始不爱吃了
Since when don’t you like spaghetti and meatballs, huh?
-天哪 -怎么了
– Oh, my God. – What’s up?
你的脸怎么了
What happened to your face?
没事 玩滑板的时候摔了一跤
I’m all right. Just… I fell, skating.
没事的
It’s all right.
本·帕克 别想把那脏盒子放我厨房♥里
Ben Parker, don’t you even think about leaving that filthy box in my kitchen.
这都是我的保龄球奖杯啊
These are my bowling trophies.
真是天大的荣幸 求你放我厨房♥里吧
Oh then by all means please, leave that filthy box in my kitchen.
-你怎么了 -玩滑板摔的
– What happened to you? – He fell.
我就不明白这些孩子为什么喜欢玩这东西
Why you kids ride those things, I’ll never know.
因为它又蠢又危险
Because it’s stupid and dangerous.
还记得我俩年轻时做的那些傻事吗
Remember when we were stupid and dangerous?
不记得
No.
-相信我 我们也这样过 -多谢你的提醒了
– Trust me, we were. – All right. Good to know.
哪儿漏水了
Where’s the flood?
跟我来 带你去看看
Follow me. I’ll show you.
-真的吗 -嗯
– You serious? – Yes.
好吧
All right.
应该是冷凝器托盘坏了
I think it’s the condenser tray.
不 如果是冷凝器托盘或热交换管坏了
No. Too much water for the condenser tray
应该不会有这么多积水
or the heat exchange tubing.
肯定是充填输送管坏了
This has got to be the fill line.
听起来倒还像回事儿
That’s the only thing that makes any sense.
能修好吗
Can you fix it?
今晚不行 明天我去一趟五金店吧
No, not tonight. I’ll go by the hardware store tomorrow.
就这么定了 对了 拿这个敷敷脸
Good deal. And meanwhile, put this on your face.
对方伤得怎样
How’s the other guy look?
别装了 一看就知道是挨了拳头
Come on. I know a right cross when I see one.
猜对没 需要我联♥系♥谁的家长吗
Yes or no? Do I have to call somebody’s father?
不 不用
No, no.
好吧
All right.
这事我不会告诉你梅婶
Well, I wouldn’t tell your Aunt May.
我可不忍♥心让哪个孩子去承受她的河东狮吼
I pity the poor kid who’d have to suffer her wrath.
上楼之前再看看有什么值得拿上来的
Before you come up, see if there’s anything else worth saving.
好的
Okay.
-管道工可不会给你修家电 -会的
– Plumbers don’t fix appliances. – Yes, they do.
他们只负责堵漏泵水什么的
They fix pipes and pump things.
你只要跟他们说…
If you ask them to…

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!