Thank you for giving us 25 remarkable years.
妈的!
Holy fuck!
哇哦
Whoo!
作为朋友和登山者 认识马克后…
Having come to know Marc as a friend, as well as a climber…
很难将他登山的理想主义
…it’s hard to reconcile the idealism of his ascents
与悲惨结局放在一起
with the tragic consequences.
这就是为什么登山运动
That’s why alpinism remains
在我的脑海中仍然是一个矛盾、一个谜
such a contradiction in my mind, such a mystery.
但我相信马克在地球上
But I believe what Marc did
所做的一切是美好的
with his time on Earth was beautiful.
他追随自己梦想的方向
He followed the course of his own dreams.
我们中的很多人在生活中
A lot of us live our lives
都会想着自己想做的事情
thinking of the things we’d like to do
或想经历的冒险 但我们会退缩
or the adventures we’d like to have, but we hold back.
于我而言 这是马克·安德烈最杰出的地方
That’s what really stands out to me about Marc-Andre’s journey.
这是关于 如果你能够克服
It’s about what is it that you would do
那些你认为是限制的事情
if you were able to overcome
或者你害怕的事情
the things that you see as limitations
你会做什么?
or the things that you’re afraid of?
你知道 你会怎么做?
You know, what would you do?