We were not responsible for the weather.
你的犯罪同伙已经知道
As your fellow prisoner has learned,
拒绝回答本法庭的提问是要被判死刑的
the penalty for not answering is death.
你说他… 查理…
You mean he… Charlie…
– 别碰我 – 法庭秩序
– Stop that. – Order.
他们要绞死你 是吗? 查理
Are they going to hang you, Charlie?
塞耶小姐 你要遵守法庭秩序
Frulein Sayer, you will answer the question.
回答法庭提问 我回答 你提问吧
Very well. Ask your questions.
你们在湖里干什么?
Why were you on the lake?
我们想炸沉这条船 而且 而且差点成功 要不是
We came to sink this ship, and we would have except…
我们至少可以很自豪地告诉他们
Let’s at least have the pleasure of telling them.
您别相信她 船长阁下 她生病了 在发高烧
Don’t believe her. She’s touched.
哦 别说了 查理
Stop that, Charlie.
我们是患难 我不想一个人活下去
I’m certainly not going to outlive you.
我早就决定了 小姐 你刚才说 你们要炸沉路易莎号♥?
And just how, Frulein, did you propose to sink the Luisa?
用鱼雷炸沉
With torpedoes.
– 用鱼雷? – 对
– Torpedoes? – Nein.
那请你讲讲
Will you be so good as to tell us
你是什么时候 在哪儿弄到的鱼雷?
exactly where and how you acquired torpedoes?
– 是奥尔纳特先生做的 – 你讲得真有意思
– Mr Allnut made them. – How very interesting.
我想你不会相信我
You don’t believe me, do you?
查理 你跟他讲讲你是怎么做的
Charlie, tell them how you made the torpedoes.
好 好
Well, well, I…
是这样 先把两个氧气钢瓶的盖拿掉
See, I took the heads off two cylinders of oxygen,
然后装进高能炸♥药♥大约有两百磅
and filled them with live explosive.
这个很容易 做两个引爆器费了不少工夫
That was easy enough. The detonators took some doing.
用什么做呢 我用弹壳 钉子 还有软木块
You know what I used? Cartridges and nails and blocks of soft wood.
然后我把钢瓶插在非洲女王号♥的船头
Then I put the two cylinders in the bows of the African Queen,
高出水位线的两侧
near the water line.
这样等撞上你们
When we rammed you, poof!
非洲女王号♥在哪儿?
Where is the African Queen?
被风暴打沉了
She sank in the storm.
你们怎么到湖上的?
How did you get onto the lake?
从乌兰加河漂下来 在这儿你们叫博拉河
We came down the Ulanga. The Bora, you call it here.
– 可这怎么可能 – 信不信由你
– That’s impossible. – Nevertheless.
众所周知 这条河是不能通航的
But the river’s unnavigable.
也许吧
That may be.
可我们过来了 对不对 查理 驾着非洲女王号♥
We came down it, though, didn’t we? And in the African Queen.
男的先来
请让我们同时来吧
Would you hang us together, please?
– 很好 – 请稍等
– Noose. – Wait a minute.
– 船长先生… – 耶?
– Hey, Captain… – Yes?
– 能提一个最后的请求吗? – 你说吧
– Will you grant us a last request? – What is it?
– 给我们证婚 – 什么?
– Marry us. – Was?
我们想结婚 船长有这个资格 对吧?
We want to get married. Ship captains can do that, right?
是的!
Ja!
哦 查理 这当然太好了
Why, Charlie, what a lovely idea.
你们是不是疯了?
What kind of craziness is this?
好了 船长 只需要一点时间
Come on, Captain. It’ll only take a minute.
对这女士来说这太重要了
It’ll mean such a lot to the lady.
好 如果你们真的愿意
Very well, if you wish it absolutely.
两位的名字是?
What are the names again?
– 查理 – 罗茜
– Charles. – Rosie.
罗茜
Rose.
你 查理 愿意做这位女士的丈夫吗?
Do you, Charles, take this woman to be your lawful wedded wife?
是的 先生
Yes, sir.
你 罗茜 愿意做这位先生的妻子吗?
Do you, Rose, take this man to be your lawful wedded husband?
愿意
I do.
现在 我以威廉二世皇帝授予的权力
By the authority vested in me by Kaiser Wilhelm Il,
宣布你们为合法夫妻
I pronounce you man and wife.
执行绞刑
Proceed with the execution.
行刑队准备完毕
执行
开始
现在马上执行
怎么回事 怎么回事
去看一看 是什么事 快去
快点 快点
快点
撞上了 撞上了
快点 撞上鱼雷了
全体各就各位 准备战斗
来 过来
快 快上去
快点 快点 赶快救火
不行了 不行了 船要沉了
快逃啊快逃啊船要沉了
船舱漏水了
我先下 快逃
– 这怎么回事啊? – 我们成功了 查理! 成功了!
– Hey, what happened? – We did it, Charlie! We did it!
怎么炸的?
But how?
你认为怎样?
Well, what do you think?
你怎么样啊? 奥尔纳特夫人
You all right, Mrs Allnut?
我很好 亲爱的 非常非常好
Wonderful. Simply wonderful.
你呢? 奥尔纳特先生
And you, Mr Allnut?
不错…
Pretty good…
老头子要做新郎了
for an old married man.
我转向了 查理
I’m all twisted around, Charlie.
哪边是东岸?
Which way is the east shore?
现在就是向东游的 亲爱的!
The way we’re swimming, old girl!
# There was bold fisherman #
# Set sail from off Pimlico #
# To catch the bold piggy and the gay macaroo #
# But when he got off Pimlico #
# The wind, it began to blow… #

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!