非 洲 女 王 号♥
昆度卫理公会第一教堂
# Bread of heaven bread of heaven… #
# In this barren wilderness… #
# Song of praises,song of praises #
# I will ever give to thee I… #
通知他们 我们到了
他们一定听到了
# Be the Lord… #
# Song of praises,song of praises #
# I will ever give to thee… #
– 你好 朋友 – 你好
– 一切都好吧 – 是啊
啊 很好 谢谢
# Wake of death and… #
啊 你们好
# Song of praises, song of praises #
# I will ever give to thee #
# I will ever give to thee #
# When I pass the verge of Jordan… #
# Song of praises, song of praises #
# I will ever give to thee #
# I will ever give to thee… #
阿门!
Amen!
# Amen #
– 你好 牧师 – 奥尔纳特先生
– Hello, Reverend. – Mr Allnut.
– 这是您的邮件 – 哦 谢谢 对不起 我来晚了
– Here’s your mail. – Sorry I’m late, but one thing and another kept me.
我在林巴西总是 有事情要做 您是知道的
You know how it is. Or maybe you don’t.
– 早上好 奥尔纳特先生 – 你好 小姐
– Good morning. – Morning, miss.
– 啊太好了 它们终于来了 – 啊?
– Ah, splendid. They’ve come at last. – Huh?
我的玫瑰树 – 请喝杯茶吧
– My rose trees. – You’ll stay for tea?
请不要介意 我真的需要补充点东西了
Don’t mind if I do. I need something in my condition.
等回到矿区以后我的船要检修一下 不管那些比利时人怎么骂我
I’ll get a going over when I return. Them Belgians’ll call me names.
我不在乎 反正我也听不懂 他们不会解雇我的
But I don’t mind being cussed. They won’t fire me.
在非洲只有您这儿能够真正给 非洲女王号♥一点前进的动力
Nobody except yours truly can get up steam on the African Queen.
我记得您喜欢加糖 奥尔纳特先生
You take sugar I seem to remember, Mr Allnut.
– 啊是的 – 小姐 多加几勺 – 还有奶?
– That’s right, couple of spoonfuls. – And milk?
是的 小姐
That’s right, miss.
– 面包和奶油? – 是的
– Bread and butter? – That’s right, miss.
– 给你 – 谢谢
– Brother? – Thank you.
听听我肚子里的响声
Just listen to this stomach of mine.
你们认为我肚子里有一个猎狗在叫啊
The way it sounds, you’d think I had a hyena inside me.
请再来点面包和奶油 奥尔纳特先生
Do have more bread and butter, Mr Allnut.
啊谢谢 我就不客气了
Thanks, miss, I… I don’t mind if I do.
失礼了
Excuse me.
这可真奇怪
Queer thing, ain’t it?
我是说人的肚子怎么 会发出这样的怪声音呢?
I mean, what do you suppose makes a man’s stomach carry on like this?
还要面包吗 奥尔纳特先生
Try a rock cake, Mr Allnut.
啊啊谢谢
No, thanks, miss.
– 赫比莫顿是主教 – 啊?
– Herbie Morton’s a bishop. – Huh?
你说谁 你肯定记得赫比
– Who’s that, dear? – Surely you remember Herbie.
金发 脸色发红 比我年轻 他在那次纪念音乐会上表演独唱
Blond, younger than I am, ruddy. He sang a solo at the commemoration.
唱的是”圣洁 圣洁”
“Holy, Holy”, I think.
哦 好像还记得 那是很早以前了
I think I remember. It was so long ago.
– 他现在是主教了 – 好极了
– He’s a bishop now. – Splendid.
我想赫比比我年龄小一点 小四五岁
I’d say Herbie was a bit younger than me, four or five years.
我真想不到 当时他不算是好学生
It’s surprising, really. He wasn’t up to much as a student.
而且他的家庭地位对他也没什么优势
No more than his share of social graces.
当然他的婚姻也不理想 – 是啊
– Then, of course, he married well. – Oh.
他娶了一个寡妇 他叫什么名字?
That manufacturer’s widow. What was his name?
那个男的叫布里格 布里格
Griggs? Briggs. That was it.
阿尔弗雷德布里格斯 肥皂厂老板
Alfred Briggs. Soap flakes, I think.
就是他的遗孀
Mrs Alfred Briggs.
当然了 赫比也没什么损失
Not to take anything away from Herbie.
我很为他高兴 – 当然
– I’m delighted for him. – Of course.
我这肚子真让我没办法
Ain’t a thing I can do about it.
– 他唱的是”圣洁圣洁” – 请再用点茶 奥尔纳特先生?
– It was “Holy, Holy”. – More tea, Mr Allnut?
不用了 小姐
Thank you, no, miss.
我想我该走了 再晚了明天天黑以前就赶不到矿区了
I’d better shove off if I’m to get back to the mine by tomorrow.
– 别着急 奥尔纳特先生 – 留下来吃晚饭吧
– Don’t hurry, Mr Allnut. – Do stay for dinner.
哦 非常感谢
Thanks just the same.

Oh, uh…
我很可能要再过几个月以后才到这儿来
I probably won’t be coming around this way for a couple of months.
真的? 那邮件怎么办?
Really? What about our mail?
恐怕有一段时间不会有邮件了
There’s not gonna be any for a while.
– 为什么? – 德国人封锁了
– Why not? – The Germans will hold it up.
我的上帝 为什么? – 因为战争
– Why, in Heaven’s name? – On account of the war.
– 战争? 战争在哪儿,奥尔纳特先生? – 在欧洲
– War? Where, Mr Allnut? – Europe.
真的? 谁跟谁?
Indeed? Between whom?
是德国 英国
Oh, uh… Germany, England.
– 英国 – 呃 是的
– England? – That’s right.
– 你说的是真的? – 是他们说的
– You really mean war? – That’s what they tell me.
德国说是英国挑起的 英国说是德国挑起的
Germans claim the British started it. British blame the Germans.
结果呢 现在情况怎么样? – 哦 别的我记不大清楚了
– What do you know? What’s happened? – That’s all I can remember.
哦 对了 法国也参战了
Oh, yes. The French are in it and all them little countries,
还有很多小国家 奥地利 匈牙利 西班牙 比利时 我忘了谁帮谁打了
Austria, Hungary, Belgium, Spain, I forget who’s with who.
– 你就知道这些? – 啊就这些
– Is that all you can tell us? – That’s all I know.
等下次去林巴西我再打听一些消息
I’ll find out more in Lubumbashi.
我们这些敌国侨民该怎么办?
I wonder what our position will be?
在这种被上帝遗弃的地方 谁会招惹德国人呢?
What harm could be done in this godforsaken place?
啊上帝没有遗弃这个地方 奥尔纳特先生
God has not forsaken this place, Mr Allnut,
我哥哥就是见证
as my brother’s presence bears witness.
我没有恶意 小姐 – 真打仗了
– Oh, no offence, miss. – War.
是的 是打仗了
Yeah. Yeah, looks like it.
好了 我该赶路去了 非常感谢
Well, I’ll be shoving off. Thanks for the tea.
请多保重
Take care of yourselves.
– 再见 – 谢谢
– Goodbye. – Thank you.
再见 奥尔纳特先生
Goodbye, Mr Allnut.
他真不可救药 竟然无动于衷 他是加拿大人 以为这事与他无关?
Wretched man. He’s a Canadian. Doesn’t he realise he’s in this, too?
趁还能走 我们要不要到林巴西躲一躲?
Shouldn’t we try to get to Lubumbashi?
狼来了 牧羊人不会抛弃他的羊群
The good shepherd doesn’t desert his flock when wolves are prowling.
我们必须祈祷万能的上帝
We must ask the Almighty to bless England
保佑英国♥军♥队坚持到胜利
and carry her through her hour of trial.
军队来了 军队来了
快躲起来了 军队来了 是德国人
你喊什么
快去躲躲吧 有军队来了
是德国人 德国人来了
罗茜 别过去 别出来
Rose, go in the house and stay there.
你们为什么这么野蛮 你们是暴徒
What’s the meaning of this? How dare you?
你最好跟我讲德语 我不懂英语
噢!
Ooh!
塞缪尔 塞缪尔
Samuel? Samuel!
哦 你在这儿 你没戴帽子
Dear, here you are, and without your hat on.
听见我叫你了吗?
Didn’t you hear me calling?
得赶快播种了 八月份有点晚了
Yes, but I must get the seeds in. It’s a bit late… August.
亲爱的 你知道这是在非洲 作物不分季节
But, dear, you know it doesn’t matter when one plants in central Africa.
非洲?
Africa?
哥哥 你还没有好
Brother, dear, you’re not at all well.
非洲?
A – Africa?
我来帮你脱衣服
I’ll help you off with your things.
罗茜
Rose…
哥哥! 哥哥! 哥哥!
Brother! Brother! Dear!
消灭他们 上帝
Smite the Amalekites, oh, Lord.
消灭那些亚玛力人
Smite them. Hit them, die.
阿门
Amen.
好冷啊雾很大
Cold. Foggy.
你在哪儿 罗茜
Where’s Rose?
– 我在这儿 – 罗茜 你在下面干活吗?
– I’m here. – Rose, are you down in the shop?
好 给我拿杯热茶来
Bring me a nice, hot cup of tea.
就在你身边
I’m here, brother, beside you.
我努力学习
I try so hard, you know, to study…
希伯来语 希腊语 非常难学
Hebrew, Greek… I’ve got no facility.
如果我通不过考试 那我就自愿做个传教士
If I don’t pass the examinations, I shall volunteer as a missionary.
还有罗茜 她不是一般的女佣
Rose, too. Not comely among the maidens,
她可以为上帝做女仆
but she, too, can be a servant in the house of the Lord.
是的 上帝也能为她找个上好的职业
Even for such as she, God has a goodly purpose.
我要把我的书收起来 我不想再学习了
I’m putting my books away. I’m not working any more.
假如通不过考试 那只能说上帝对我另有安排
If I don’t pass, it’ll just mean that God has other work for me.
我顺从天命
Thy will be done.
可是上帝 如果你让我毁灭自己的话
Oh, no, Lord, if it be thy will, let me distinguish myself.
给我一个召唤 在英国 在家里
Give me a call… here, in England, at home.
母亲会为我感到自豪的
Mother would be so proud.
上帝呀 我已经尽力了
Oh, Lord. I have tried so hard.
昆度卫理公会第一教堂
他们也来这儿了 啊

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!