大家好!
Everybody!
嘿,等等我!
Hey, wait for me!
好了,孩子们。
All right, children.
来吧。
Come on.
好啊!。
Attaboy.
过来拿蜡烛。
Come and get your candles.
每个人都拿蜡烛下来。
Everybody get candles down here.
孩子们,不要离开入口处的视线。
Don’t go out of sight of the entrance, children.
我们不会的,詹金斯小姐。
We won’t, miss Jenkins.
哇呼!汤姆!
Yoo-hoo! Tom!
等等我们。
Wait for us.
汤姆!等等西德尼和我!
Tom! Wait for Sidney and me!
快点,贝基!
Hurry, Becky!
快点!他们会抓住我们的!
Hurry! They’re gonna catch us!
哦,看,贝基。看。
Oh, look, Becky. Look.
是不是很漂亮?
Isn’t it pretty?
就像仙境一样。
It’s just like fairyland.
到下面来。你不会淋湿的。
Come on under. You won’t get wet.
谢谢你!
Thank you.
是什么?
What is it?
蛋糕,但不是用来吃的。
Cake, but it’s not to eat.
这正是我想要的。
Just what I wanted.
汤姆,请把它给我!
Give it here, Tom, please!
托马斯,把蛋糕给我!
Thomas, you give me that cake!
我保证我不会吃的,贝基。
I promise I won’t eat any of it, Becky.
那好吧。我相信你。
All right, then. I’ll trust you.
这里太安静了,汤姆。
It’s so still in here, Tom.
我没听到其他人的声音。
I don’t hear any of the others.
是的。我们最好从头开始。
Yes. We better start back.
看,贝基。
Look, Becky.
它就像国王的宝座。
It’s just like a king’s throne.
是的。
Yes.
来吧,汤姆。让我们快点。
Come on, Tom. Let’s hurry.
这边走。
It’s this way.
来吧,大家!
Come on, everybody!
该回家了!
Time to go home!
快点,孩子们!
Hurry up, children!
来吧。来吧,孩子们。
Come on. Come on, children.
蝙蝠!当心,贝基!
Bats! Look out, Becky!
他们会惹毛你的!
They’ll get in your hair!
詹金斯小姐!
Miss Jenkins!
Sherrell先生!
Mr. Sherrell!
哦,汤姆,又是国王的宝座。
Oh, Tom, the king’s throne again.
我们一定是绕了个圈。
We must have gone in a circle.
汤姆……也许有两个。
Tom… Maybe there’s 2 of ’em.
不,我们迷路了。
No, we’re lost.
我有点糊涂了。
I am sort of mixed-up.
我们为什么要离开其他人?
Oh, why did we ever leave the others?
不要害怕。
Don’t be scared.
我不害怕。
I ain’t scared.
没什么好怕的。
Nothing to be scared of.
有你在我就不怕了。
I’m not scared with you along.
当然。我会救你出去的。
Sure. I’ll get you out of here.
印第安·乔在法庭上扔他的……刀对着我。
Why, I wasn’t scared in the courtroom when injun Joe threw his… Knife at me.
除了你,和其他男孩在一起我都害怕。
I would be scared with any other boy but you.
是的。
Yeah.
汤姆!
Tom!
那是什么?
What was that?
那块石头动了。
That rock moved.
来吧。鸭。我帮你拿着。
Come on. Duck under. I’ll hold it.
哦。
Ooh.
天啊。
Golly.
也许他们现在在找我们。
Maybe they’re hunting for us now.
当然了。
Sure they are.
把这个。
Take this.
詹金斯小姐!
Miss Jenkins!
Sherrell先生!
Mr. Sherrell!
詹金斯小姐!
Miss Jenkins!
Sherrell先生!
Mr. Sherrell!
啊!
Aah!
我没受伤,贝基。
I’m not hurt, Becky.
把火把拿过来。
Hold the torch over.
你在害怕什么?
What are you scared of?
哦!
Ohh!
我们玩得很开心。
We had a fine time.
哈哈!哈哈!怎么样?
Ha ha! Ha ha! How was it?
汤姆在哪儿?
Well, where’s Tom?
他一定是在另一辆马车上。
Why, he must be on the other wagon.
啊哈。汤姆!你,汤姆!
Uh-huh. Tom! Yo, Tom!
不,他不在这儿。
No, he isn’t here.
这是奇怪的。
That’s strange.
不知道他在哪里。
Wonder where he is.
我确定他在另一辆马车里。
I was sure he was in the other wagon.
谁最后见到他的?
Well, who saw him last?
我想是的。
I guess I did.
他和贝基·撒切尔在山洞里。
He was with Becky Thatcher in the cave.
那就去问贝基。
Well, then ask Becky.
贝基!贝基!
Becky! Becky!
贝基!
Becky!
她不在这里。
She’s not here.
贝基·撒切尔在你的马车里吗?
Is Becky Thatcher in your wagon?
贝基。贝基。
Becky. Becky.
不。她不在这里。
No. She’s not here.
他们一定在山洞里。
They must be together in the cave.
在山洞里?
In the cave?
迷失在洞穴里。
Lost in the caves.
在山洞里迷路了。
Lost in the cave.
迷失在洞穴里。
Lost in the caves.
在山洞里迷路了。
Lost in the cave.
来吧。
Come on.
我有司机。
I got a driver.
边走边做记号♥。
Mark your way as you go.
我们不想再有人在这里迷路了。
We don’t want anybody else lost in here.
现在分开,伙计们。
Now split up, men.
你们去其他通道找找。
Some of you men search the other passages.
下面没有他们的踪迹。
No sign of ’em down there.
什么都没有,法官。
Nothin’ here, judge.
肯定在他们走到这里之前就关机了。
Well, must’ve turned off before they got this far.
来吧。
Come on.
嘿,等一下。看。
Hey, wait a minute. Look.
后面有个洞,还有脚印。
There’s a hole back here and footprints.
脚印。脚印。
Footprints. Footprints.
来吧!
Come on!
让我们看一看。
Let’s have a look.
当然在那儿。
That’s there, sure.
我来过这个洞一百次了,但从来没来过这么远。来吧。
I been in this cave a hundred times, but never this far. Come on.
贝基!
Becky!
汤姆!
Tom!
贝基!
Becky!
贝基!汤姆!
Becky! Tom!
等待。我来开一枪。
Wait. I’ll fire a shot.
嘘。
Shh.
你听到了吗?
Did you hear that?
这是他们!他们来!
It’s them! They’re comin’!
我们现在没事了!
We’re all right now!
詹金斯小姐!
Miss Jenkins!
Sherrell先生!
Mr. Sherrell!
詹金斯小姐!
Miss Jenkins!
Sherrell先生!
Mr. Sherrell!
我们到了,在这个山洞里!
Here we are, in this cave!

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!