Stay down.
看下边!
Look! Down there!
白♥痴♥!你个白♥痴♥!你都干了什么?
Idiots! You idiots! What have you done?
我们杀了他们,照你说的!
We killed them, boss, like you wanted!
不 我不要这样 我要阿道克活着!
No! Not like I wanted! I needed Haddock alive!
等等 老板!有两艘船不见了!
Wait a minute, boss! There are two boats missing!
没错 那艘船一定是圈套
So, that one must have been a decoy.
他们知道我们的计划和目的地
They’re onto us, and our destination.
找到他们 确保他们到不了巴格赫!
Find them! Make absolutely certain they never reach Bagghar!
遵命,老板
Yes, boss.
去那儿!
Get up there!
我们必须在萨克林前到达巴格赫
We have to get to Bagghar ahead of Sakharine.
我知道 我知道
I know. I know.
为什么?
Why?
因为他有第三艘模型
Because he has the third model ship.
你怎么知道
How do you know?
酋长收藏旧船
The Sheikh collects old ships. And this
这是他收藏品的标价
is the prize of his collection.
臭贝壳啊(船长常用脏话之一) 是独角兽号♥!
Blistering blue barnacles, that is the Unicorn!
船长 你看到模型边缘有点失真吗?
Captain, do you see the distortion around the model?
看到了
Aye.
意味着宾·萨拉德在他宫殿里设了一个防弹玻璃罩
It means that Ben Salaad exhibits it in a bulletproof glass case in his palace.
萨克林要去偷它!
And Sakharine is going there to steal it!
是的,他有秘密武器 就是米兰夜莺
Yes, he has a secret weapon. The Milanese Nightingale.
但这还不够揭开秘密
But that won’t be enough to solve the mystery,
所以 萨克林需要你
and that is why Sakharine needs you.
所以他囚禁了你
That’s why he made you his prisoner.
他需要你想起些什么
There is something he needs you to remember.
我听不懂
I don’t follow you.
我在一本书上看过
I read it in a book.
“只有真正的阿道克后人才能解开独角兽号♥的秘密”
That only a true Haddock can discover the secret of the Unicorn.
我什么都不记得
I don’t remember anything about anything.
但你一定记得你的祖先
But you must know about your ancestors,
弗朗西斯先生 这可是你家的遗产!
Sir Francis. It’s your family legacy!
我脑子可不如以前好使了
My memory is not what it used to be.
– 以前什么样子? – 我忘了
– Well, what did it used to be? – I’ve forgotten.
船长
Captain,
你能带我们去巴格赫吗?
can you get us to Bagghar?
这算什么蠢问题
What sort of a stupid question is that?
给我桨 让你们见识见识真正的航海驾驶技术
Give me those oars! I’ll show you some real seamanship, laddie.
我不会让一个乳臭未干的小子和他恼人的狗质疑!
I’ll not be doubted by some pipsqueak tuft of ginger and his irritating dog!
我是海洋的主人和指挥官
I am master and commander of the seas!
我对这片海的了解超过我妈脸上的瘤子
I know these waters better than the warts on my mother’s face!
看这俩家伙 这么快就睡着了
Look at the pair of them. Fast asleep.
典型的旱鸭子 挨不过这些天了
Typical landlubbers. Aye, no stamina these days.
别担心 我会带你去的 丁丁
Never mind. I’ll get you there, Tintin.
看 汤姆森 就是那家伙
Look, Thomson. There’s the fellow.
哦 天呐
Oh, my.
– 希尔克先生? – 什么事?
– Mr. Silk? – Yes?
– 我叫汤普森 – 我是汤姆森
– My name is Thompson. – And Thomson.
– 我们是警♥察♥! – 我们是警♥察♥!
– We’re police officers! – We’re police officers!
哦 哎呀
Oh, crumbs.
天啊!
Good gracious!
– 希尔克先生! – 希尔克先生!
– Mr. Silk! – Mr. Silk!
– 亲爱的,哦,亲爱的 – 你还好吗?
– Dear, oh, dear, oh, dear. – Are you okay?
可怜的家伙!
Poor fellow!
– 你还好吗? – 你还好吗,先生?
– Are you all right? – Are you all right, sir?
– 让我帮你来 – 谢谢,真是太好了
– Here, let me help you up. – Thank you, that’s very kind.
– 没必要跑的,先生 – 不,不,是酱紫
– No need to run away, sir. – No, no, you see,
昨天我们差点抓到一个在城里四处行窃的扒手!
yesterday we very nearly caught the pickpocket who’s been terrorising the town!
扒手?
Pickpocket?
我们扯掉了他的外套 然后发现了一个钱包
We pulled his jacket off and inside we found a wallet.
一个写有你名字和地址的钱包!
A wallet with your name and address!
– 这是我的钱包 – 很明显 是他从你那儿偷的
– That’s my wallet. – Well, it’s obvious he stole it from you.
– 没错 是我的钱包 – 你还好吗 先生?
– No, no, that’s my wallet. – Are you all right, sir?
我们不是有意吓到你的
We didn’t mean to startle you.
我们送你回家吧
Let us help you into your apartment.
谢谢你们 不用进来了
Thank you so much. No need to come in.
我一会就没事了
I’ll be quite all right, really.
– 不 我们坚持 – 安全总好过对不起
– No, we insist. – Better safe than sorry.
– 起码我们还能做到这些 – 谢谢你
– It’s the least we can do. – Thank you.
好了
There we are.
天呐 这些都是什么?
Good grief! What’s all this?
是我的收藏品?
It’s my collection?
– 这钱包可真不少啊 – 我克制不了
– What a lot of wallets! – I can’t help it.
开始只是硬币包 然后就一发不可收拾
It started with coin purses and sort of went on from there, really.
你可要小心了 听说过吗?这附近有个扒手
You want to be careful. Haven’t you heard? There’s a pickpocket about.
对,他好这个 你能想象吗?
Yes, he’d love this. Can you imagine?
你说什么,“扒手”?
What do you mean, “pickpocket”?
一个犯罪大♥师♥
A master criminal.
偷个包包,顺个钱包的,钱包大盗!
A bag-snatching, purse-pilfering, wallet-lifting sneak thief!
我不是坏人
I’m not a bad person.
只是有这个癖好
I’m a kleptomaniac.
– 什么? – 就是害怕公开场所
– A what? – It’s a fear of open spaces.
难怪 他把钱包都放在起居室
Poor man. No wonder he keeps his wallets in the living room.
钱包 我就是抗拒不了这些小玩意
Wallets. I just can’t resist the lovely little things.
这是种无害的小癖好
It’s a harmless little habit, really.
苍天啊,汤姆森,看这个!他也叫汤普森
Good heavens, Thomson, look at this! His name’s Thompson, too.
真巧啊
What a coincidence.
不对,汤普森,这个汤姆森不带P,正如巫师
No, Thomson, this is Thomson without a “P,” as in “psychic.”
不,不,这个汤普森带P,正如心理医生 (意思就是区别不大)
No, no, no, it’s Thompson with a “P,” as in “psychologist.”
看看这个!这个绿色的钱包是我
Look at this one! A green one that I managed to pick
取自一个扒手,实际上就在此刻偷窃的
from a pickpocket actually pickpocketing at the time.
– 还有这个!皮制的包 – 不,你完全搞错了
– And this one! Cuir de cochon. – No, you have it all wrong.
– “心理医生”有个P – 我不是你的搭档!你是我搭档!
– There is a “P” in “psychic.” – I am not your sidekick! You are mine!
– 闻闻好吗?是猪皮的! – 不,你完全搞错了
– Smell it, won’t you? Piggy leather! – No, you have it all wrong.
– 你怎么敢! – 你怎么敢!
– How dare you! – How dare you!
– 我先遇到你 – 我先遇到你
– I met you first. – I met you first.
– 不,你没有 – 不,我是
– No, you didn’t. – Yes, I did.
– 不,没有 – 不,我是
– No, you did not. – Yes, I did.
– 没有! – 有!
– Didn’t! – Did!
– 听着!我再也不能忍♥受了! – 嘿!
– Listen! I can’t stand it any more! – Hey!
好吧,我会安静下来
All right, I’ll come quietly.
拿走吧!拿走吧!拿走吧!
Take them! Take them! Take them all!
住手 把钱包都拿走吧!
Stop it. Pull yourself together, man!
我们不能拿走你的钱包!我们看起来像小偷吗?
We can’t take your wallets! Do we look like thieves?
苍天啊,汤普森
Good heavens, Thompson.
看起来好熟悉
This looks familiar.
不会吧
Can’t be.
就是!
It is!
– 丁丁! – 丁丁!
– Tintin! – Tintin!
我好冷
I’m so cold.
口也渴
And thirsty.
喉咙快要干了!
My throat is parched.
看看有没有新鲜的水
Let’s see if there’s any fresh water.
这都有什么?
What have we here?
丁丁
Tintin.
过来暖和一下身子,小伙子
Come and warm yourself, laddie.
船长?
Captain?
– 你都做了什么? – 没必要感谢我
– What have you done? – No need to thank me.
什么?
What?
你看起来受了点凉 所以我生了堆火
Well, you looked a little cold, so I lit a wee fire.
在船里?
In a boat?
不,那可是我们的桨 我们需要它们!
No! Those are our oars! We need those oars!
是的,但很快就不需要了
Yes, but not for much longer.
你疯了?快,船长,帮帮我!
Have you gone mad? Quick, Captain, help me!
– 快帮帮我,船长! – 他没错 我都做了什么?
– Captain, help me, quick! – He’s right. What have I done?
– 我都做了什么? – 不,船长,那个不行!
– What have I done? – No, Captain, not that!
惊人的台风!
Thundering typhoons!
真是一团糟啊
Well, this is a fine mess.
– 软弱 – 我们被困在这了…

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!