Stop, in the name of the law!
抓到你了!
Got you!
那边发生什么了?
What’s going on down there?
走 白雪!
Come on, Snowy!
– 不好意思 – 对不起 先生!
– I do beg your pardon. – Sorry, sir!
那个扒手 丁丁!他要跑了!
The pickpocket, Tintin! He’s getting away!
我的钱包!
My wallet!
不见了!
It’s gone!
上!白雪 那边!
Come on! Snowy, after him!
站住!等等!
Stop! Wait!
– 抓住你了! – 站稳了
– Got you! – Steady on.
我追丢了!
I’ve lost him!
你们一定要找到我的钱包
You must find my wallet.
它很重要
It’s very important.
我必须找回来
I have to get it back.
你会的 交给我们专业人士吧
And you will. Leave it to the professionals.
纸卷丢了
We’ve lost the scroll.
但故事没丢
But we haven’t lost the story.
“卡拉布让”
“Karaboudjan.”
是个亚美尼亚字 这是线索 白雪
It’s an Armenian word. That’s our lead, Snowy.
巴纳比·道斯是想告诉我们什么呢?
What was Barnaby Dawes trying to tell us
当他说我们处于危险之中时
when he said our lives were in danger?
– 丁…丁先生 – 嗯?
– Mr. Tin… Tin? – Yes.
– 有你的快递 – 可我没订过什么啊
– Delivery for you. – But I didn’t order anything.
没错 因为要送的就是你!
Well, that’s because it’s you that’s getting delivered!
快点 装上货车!
Quick, get him in the van!
松开 你这杂种!
Get off me, you confounded mutt!
他咬我!
He bit me!
快!
Quick!
快走!
Get him off!
快走,把它甩掉!
Shake him off, then run him over!
把这个放在右边!
I want this on the starboard side!
不在这 看你那边
Not here. Look your side.
等等
Hang on.
– 什么都没 – 检查那边口袋,汤姆
– Nothing. – Well, check that pocket, Tom.
没有,我已经搜过了,我肯定
No, I’ve looked in this one already, I’m sure of it.
翻他袜子了吗
Well, have a look in his socks.
– 找到了吗? – 不在他身上
– Have you found it? – He doesn’t have it.
不在他身上 老板 不在这
It’s not on him, boss. It’s not here.
– 不在这儿?那在哪儿? – 什么在哪儿?
– Not here? Then where is it? – Where’s what?
我厌倦你的把戏了 纸卷,独角兽号♥上的
I am tired of your games. The scroll, from the Unicorn.
一张纸 像这个!
A piece of paper like this!
你是说那首诗?
You mean the poem?
没错
Yes.
– 一首用古英语写的诗 – 对
– The poem written in Old English. – Yes.
– 在一个圆筒里 – 没错
– It was inside a cylinder. – Yes.
– 藏在船桅里 – 正是!
– Concealed in the mast. – Yes!
我弄丢了
I don’t have it.
你不明白那纸卷的价值 你要它干嘛?
You know the value of that scroll. Why else would you take it?
我有点不解 两个纸卷 只是谜语的一部分
Two ships and two scrolls, both part of a puzzle.
你有一个了 还需要另一个
You have one, you need the other.
不是这样 还有别的
But that’s not it. There’s something else.
我会找到的 不论你帮不帮忙
I will find it, with or without your help.
你想清楚自己对我有多大用处
You need to think about exactly how useful you are to me.
– 我们在路上处理他 – 是 是 先生
– We’ll deal with him on the way. – Aye-aye, sir.
保持航向
Hold this course.
白雪!
Snowy!
见到你可真高兴 看能不能咬开绳子
It’s good to see you, too. See if you can chew through these ropes.
他在撒谎 纸卷一定在他那儿
He’s lying! He must have the scroll.
问题是他对纸卷做了什么?
The question is, what has he done with it?
我们已经搜过他了 老板
We searched him all over, boss.
我要你回去 让他开口
I want you to go back down there and make him talk.
有必要的话 敲碎他每一根骨头
Break every bone in his body if you have to!
那可够狠的
That’s nasty.
你知道风险 你也知道我们在干什么 快去做
You know the stakes. You know what we’re playing for. Just do it!
萨卡林先生!萨卡林先生! 出大事了!
Mr. Sakharine! Mr. Sakharine! All hell has broken loose!
真是灾难!船长醒了
It’s a disaster! The captain has come around.
– 什么? – 他清醒了
– What? – He’s conscious.
他骂你叛变
He’s accusing you of mutiny.
他说策反船员反对他
He says you turned the crew against him.
好像他又清醒明白了
Sounds like he’s sobered up again.
别光站这儿 再给他瓶酒
Well, don’t just stand there. Get him another bottle.
是 先生!
Aye, sir!

Okay.
– 晃一晃 卡住了 – 晃晃?
– Jiggle it a bit, it’s just stuck. – Jiggle?
这儿
Here.
你干吗呢?让开!
What are you doing? Get off!
没卡住 你个白♥痴♥ 是他在里面把门闩上了
It’s not stuck, you idiot. He’s bolted it from the inside!
你想和我们玩玩 是吧 丁丁?
So you want to play like that then, do you, Tintin?
去拿炸♥药♥
Get the TNT.
破箱子 绳子 香槟
Broken crates. Rope. Champagne.
还有什么 白雪?
What else do we have, Snowy?
一定有别的办法开门
There are other ways to open this door.
等我们抓到你了 要拿你的内脏刷甲板
They’ll be swabbing the decks with your innards when we’re done with you.
放这儿
Give it here.
– 别动 – 什么…
– Don’t move. – What…
我们上
Let’s go!
让我灭了他!
Let me have him!
他有一把大枪!
He’s got a big shooter!
我中弹了!
He got me!
停火
Hold your fire.
他不在这儿 消失了
He ain’t here. He’s vanished.
他藏起来了
He’s hiding.
搜船 快点!
Search the ship. Quickly!
一只大老鼠从窗户跳进来!
A giant rat of Sumatra!
你觉得能溜到我背后
So, you thought you could sneak in behind me
扒我的裤子吗?
and catch me with my trousers down, huh?
您还是留着裤子吧 你们都是一样的
I’d rather you kept your trousers on, if it’s all the same to you.
– 我知道你的把戏 你和他们一伙的 – 什么?
– I know your game. You’re one of them. – Sorry?
他们派你来杀我,对吗?
They sent you here to kill me, huh?
瞧,我都不认识你!
Look, I don’t know who you are!
他们派你来除掉我
That’s how he’s planned to bump me off.
派一个娃娃脸来刺杀我!
Murdered in my bed by a baby-faced assassin!
刺客?你完全搞错了
Assassin? Look, you’ve got it all wrong.
我是被一帮匪徒绑♥架♥了
I was kidnapped by a gang of thugs.
那头肮脏的猪
The filthy swine.
他策反所有船员反对我!
He’s turned the whole crew against me!
谁?
Who?
那个叫萨什么的老酸脸
A sour-faced man with a sugary name.
他买♥♥通了船员 所有人
He’s bought them all off, every last man.
萨卡林!
Sakharine!
没有人可以夺走我的船!
Nobody takes my ship!
你就是船长?
You’re the captain?
我当然是船长 除了我还能是谁?
Of course I’m the captain. Who else could I be?
我被锁在这里好多天了
I’ve been locked in this room for days
只有威士忌能能慰藉我的灵魂
with only whisky to sustain my mortal soul.
我以为是锁着的
Well, I assumed it was locked.
可不是
Well, it’s not.
我得走了 他们抓到我 会杀了我的
Now, you must excuse me. If they find me here, they’ll kill me.
我得不停移♥动♥ 离开这个酒坛子
I have to keep moving. Try and find my way off this drunken tub.
坛子?坛子?
“Tub”? Tub?
坛子?
Tub?
– 谢谢 – 幸会
– Thanks. – Pleasure.
对了 我叫丁丁
I’m Tintin, by the way.
阿道克 阿奇博尔德·阿道克
Haddock. Archibald Haddock.
欢迎登船 跟我来
There’s a longboat up on deck. Follow me.
等等
Hang on a second.
你是说“阿道克”?
Did you say “Haddock”?
你们怎么能放跑他们?
How could you let them escape?
去找 抓到他们
Find them. Find them both.
– 别担心 我们会杀了他们的 – 不

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!