I came to retrieve my property.
抱歉,我好像没明白你的意思
I’m sorry, I’m not sure I follow you.
你明明知道
I think you do.
不到1小时前 有人从我家偷走了这艘船
This ship was stolen from my apartment less than an hour ago.
恐怕你搞错了 丁丁先生
I’m afraid you’re mistaken, Mr. Tintin.
没有错 这是我的
There’s no mistake. It belongs to me.
你确定吗?
Are you sure?
我当然确定
Of course I’m sure.
我买♥♥回家的,我把它放在起居室的橱柜上
I took it home, I put it on a cabinet in the living room,
白雪追逐猫时 碰倒了
and then Snowy chased the cat and knocked it over, and it
摔坏了
fell.
这不是我的船
This isn’t my ship.
的确不是
No. Indeed.
抱歉
I’m sorry.
– 看起来很相像 – 足够以假乱真了
– It looks identical. – Well, looks can be deceiving.
没错 我不明白
Yes, indeed. But I don’t understand!
弗朗西斯为什么要做两艘一模一样的船呢?
Why did Sir Francis make two ships exactly alike?
你已经有一艘了 干嘛还想要另一搜?
And you have one already. Why do you want another?
这艘模型有什么特别之处 引得贼人觊觎
What is it about this model that would cause someone to steal it?
天呐 这么多问题
Goodness me, why so many questions?
这是我的工作
It’s my job.
可以写成一个故事 我很轻松就能完成
There could be a story here. That’s what I do, you see.
这没什么神秘的
Well, it’s no great mystery.
弗朗西斯·阿道克是个酗酒无可救药的无赖
Sir Francis Haddock was a drunkard and a hopeless reprobate.
他注定要失败,并把失败遗传给自己的儿子们
He was doomed to fail, and he bequeathed that failure to his sons.
原来是真的 阿道克家族被诅咒了
So it’s true! The Haddock line is cursed.
– 你还查到了些什么 – 还有什么可查的?
– What else have you found out? – What is there to find?
那就取决于你在寻找些什么了
That depends what you’re looking for.
我寻找答案,萨卡林先生
I’m looking for answers, Mr. Sakharine.
你找错地方了
You’re looking in the wrong place.
时间不早了
It’s late.
你该回家了
I think you should go home.
这边 先生
This way, sir.
真遗憾 先生
It’s a pity, sir.
什么?
I’m sorry?
你那艘模型上坏掉的船桅
That the mast broke on your model ship, sir.
希望你找到全部碎片了
I hope you found all the pieces.
这些东西很容易弄丢的
Things are so easily lost.
内斯特 你在哪?
Nestor! Where are you?
晚安 先生
Good night, sir.
“有些东西很容易弄丢”
Some things are easily lost.
这话是什么意思
What did he mean by that, Snowy?
他想告诉我什么
What was he trying to tell me?
“有些东西很容易弄丢”
Some things are easily lost.
白雪
Snowy!
天呐
Great snakes!
是什么 白雪
What is it, Snowy?
这是什么
What’s this?
这是船桅里的
This was in the mast!
好孩子 白雪
Good boy, Snowy.
“三兄弟一道”
“Three brothers joined.
“驾三艘独角兽号♥”
“Three Unicorns in company
“于正午时分航行在太阳下”
“sailing in the noonday sun will speak.
“会有阳光射下”
“For ’tis from the light that light will dawn.
“阳光洒下 照亮雄鹰十字架”
“And then shines forth the Eagle’s Cross.”
这是什么?
What are these markings?
某种秘密语言或是密♥码♥?
Some kind of secret language or code?
没有道理
It makes no sense.
不过倒是解释了他们为什么洗劫了公♥寓♥
But it does explain why they ransacked the flat.
他们是要找这个 却没找到
They were looking for this, and they didn’t find it.
也就是说
Which means
他们会回来的
they’ll be back.
我不知道他在哪,小宝贝 他大概是出门了
No, I don’t know where he is, dearie. I think he’s gone out.
晚上过了睡觉时间
And anyway, it’s after dark,
并且丁丁先生最不喜欢在睡后见客人
and Mr. Tintin is most particular about not admitting visitors after bedtime.
我要回去喝可可了
I have to go back to my cocoa.
我有一本好书和一杯可可
I’ve got a very good book and a cup of cocoa.
真的很棒!
It’s really lovely!
谢谢你 芬奇太太 我来处理吧
Thank you, Mrs. Finch. I can look after this.
孩子 是你吗 开门
Hey, kid, is that you? Open the door.
你想干嘛?
What do you want?
听着 游戏已经开始了 他要回来了
Look, the game is up. He’s gonna be back.
我知道你想要这些船 但我发誓
Now, I know he wanted those boats, but I swear to God,
我从没想到他会为此不惜杀人!
I never thought he’d kill anyone over it!
谁?你说的是谁?
Who? Who are you talking about?
我想告诉你 你现在很危险
I’m trying to tell you that your life is in danger.
回答我!是谁?
Answer me! Who?
芬奇太太 有人在门阶中枪!
Mrs. Finch! A man’s been shot on our doorstep!
– 现在吗 – 叫救护车!
– Not again. – Call an ambulance!
够了 白雪!
No, Snowy!
你能听到我说话吗?
Can you hear me?
能吗…
Can you…
遇害者名叫巴纳比·道斯
The victim’s name was Barnaby Dawes.
是国际刑♥警♥组织高级探员之一
He was one of the top agents at Interpol,
但我们还不清楚 他在忙些什么
but we haven’t got a clue what he was working on.
没错 汤姆森 我们完全没线索
Quite right, Thompson. We’re completely clueless.
国际刑♥警♥组织没有别的发现吗
Interpol doesn’t have any other leads?
丁丁 我们还忙着处理书面工作
Steady on, Tintin. We’re still filling out the paperwork.
警♥察♥工作并不只是开开枪那么迷人
Police work’s not all glamour and guns.
还有很多书面工作
There’s an awful lot of filing.
我有些事情要告诉你们
Well, I might have something for you.
在他失去意识之前 他想告诉我一些什么
Before he lost consciousness, Dawes tried to tell me something,
我觉得他在拼一个词
and I think he was spelling out a word.
“BOU”
“…B-O-U
“DJAN”
“D-J-A-N.
“卡拉布让”
“Karaboudjan.”
卡拉布让!
Karaboudjan!
你知道这是什么意思吗?
Does that mean anything to you?
伟大的苏格兰场!难得啊!
Great Scotland Yard! That’s extraordinary!
什么?
What is?
沃辛顿家的圆顶硬礼帽半价!
Worthington’s have a half-price sale on bowler hats!
真的吗,汤姆森!可真难得啊
Really, Thomson! This is hardly the time.
– 伟大的苏格兰场! – 什么啊?
– Great Scotland Yard! – What is it?
手杖也是半价!
Canes are half-price, too!
你要带走这份证据吗?
Are you going to take charge of this evidence?
当然
Positively.
别担心 丁丁 证据在我们这儿很安全!
Never fear, Tintin, the evidence is safe with us!
汤姆森?你在哪里?
Thomson? Where are you?
我已经下楼了 快点跟上
Well, I’m already downstairs. Do try to keep up.
等等!你掉了这个
Wait! You dropped this.
苍天啊,汤姆森!小心证据,伙计
Good heavens, Thomson! Look after the evidence, man.
抱歉,汤普森 我在想别的事情
Sorry, Thompson. My mind is on other things.
对 手法熟练的小偷
Yes. Our light-fingered larcenist.
– 什么?- 那个扒手
– What? – The pickpocket.
他还不知道要大祸临头了
He has no idea what’s coming.
试试 丁丁 来拿我的钱包
Go on, Tintin, take my wallet.
没错 工业强度橡皮筋
Yes, industrial strength elastic.
非常聪明
Very resourceful.
另一方面 也是非常的简单
On the contrary. It was childishly simple.
相当幼稚 我同意
Simply childish, I agree.
– 丁丁 – 丁丁
– Tintin. – Tintin.
先生们
Gentlemen.
听着 我觉得他离我们有几里地远
Mind you, I expect he’s miles away by now.
我想你是指扒手吧?
I presume you’re referring to the pickpocket?
我们离他只有几步远
Yes. I mean, knowing we’re just a few steps behind him.
白雪 怎么了?你看见什么了?
Snowy, what is it, boy? What do you see?
你好像不想喝杯茶?
I don’t suppose you’d fancy a cup of tea?
你可错了 我喜欢的
You’re quite mistaken. I’d love one.
我请客
My treat.
– 抓到你了! – 恶魔!
– I’ve got you now! – You devil!
站住,以法律的名义!