丁丁历险记:独角兽号♥的秘密
就快完成了,先生
Very nearly there, sir.
老实说看你很面熟 我以前画过你吗?
I have to say, your face is familiar. Have I drawn you before?
偶尔吧
Occasionally.
肯定啦!我在英国报纸上见过你
Of course! I’ve seen you in the newspaper.
– 你是通讯员? – 我是记者
– You’re a reporter? – I’m a journalist.
耐心点 白雪 就快好了
Be patient, Snowy, not much longer.
真不好意思?
I do beg your pardon.
好了
There.
我觉得还是有抓到你的一些特点
I believe I have captured something of your likeness.
不错!
Not bad!
你觉得怎么样 白雪?
What do you think, Snowy?
白雪!
Snowy!
给您,先生
There you are, sir.
现在他去哪了?
Now where’s he run off to?
有消息了吗?
Anything?
一无所获
Nothing.
白雪!
Snowy!
你去哪了?
Where have you been?
又去追猫了?
Chasing cats again?
白雪 看这个!
Snowy, look at this!
三桅船
Triple masted.
双层甲板 配有50门炮
Double decks. Fifty guns.
是不是很漂亮?
Isn’t she a beauty?
这可是一艘很独特的样品
That’s a very unique specimen, that is.
是一位老船长的遗物
From an old sea captain’s estate.
“独角兽号♥”
“The Unicorn.”
没错 独角兽号♥帆船战舰
Unicorn. Man o’war sailing ship.
可有年头了 造于16世纪
It’s very old, that is. 16th century.
我觉得是17世纪
17th, I would think.
– 查尔斯一世统治时期 – 查尔斯二世
– Reign of Charles I. – Charles II.
我说的就是查尔斯二世
That’s what I said, Charles II.
这可是艘纵横七大洋的好船
As fine a ship as ever sailed the seven seas.
别的地儿可见不到的 小哥
You won’t find another one of these, mate.
只要2镑
And it’s only two quid.
– 我出一镑 – 成交!
– I’ll give you a pound. – Done!
小心着点
Gently does it.
让下!
Excuse me!
给你 拿好了
Here you go. Careful.
嘿 老兄 这艘船怎么卖♥♥?
Hey, bud, how much for the boat?
抱歉 我已经卖♥♥给这位年轻人了
I’m sorry, I just sold it to this young gent.
是吗?
Oh, yeah?
你花了多少 我加倍给你
Tell me what you paid and I’ll give you double.
– 双倍? – 谢了 但我不卖♥♥
– Double? – Thanks. But it’s not for sale.
孩子 我可是想帮你
Look, kid, I’m trying to help you out.
你好像不知道
I don’t think you realise this,
你就要大祸临头了
but you’re about to walk into a whole mess of danger.
什么祸?
What kind of danger?
我警告你 趁你还可以的时候扔掉这艘船
I’m warning you, get rid of the boat and get out while you still can.
那些家伙可不好惹
These people do not play nice.
什么人?
What people?
真漂亮!
Wonderful!
着实漂亮
It’s just wonderful.
不用包装 我直接要了
Don’t bother wrapping it, I’ll take it as is.
有人反对我付支票吗?
Does anybody object if I pay by cheque?
你想买♥♥的话 就得和这个孩子商量了
If you want to buy it, you’ll have to talk to the kid.
明白了
I see.
好吧,那就让“孩子”出价吧
Well, let the “kid” name his price.
“出价?”
“Name his price”?
我做古董生意10年了
Ten years I’ve been flogging bric-a-brac
就差这一分钟 这好事就是我的了
and I miss “name your price” by one bleedin’ minute!
不好意思 我已经和那位先生解释过了
I’m sorry. I already explained to the other gentleman.
美♥国♥佬♥ 一头油发 没穿袜子
American he was. All hair oil and no socks.
这船不卖♥♥
It’s not for sale.
我来说的明白些
Then let me appeal to your better nature.
我刚买♥♥下了马林斯派克大厅
I have recently acquired Marlinspike Hall,
还有这艘船 你也知道这些资产曾是一位…
and this ship, as I’m sure you’re aware, was once part of the estate.
一位老船长的
Of the late sea captain?
他们家遭遇不幸 什么都没了
The family fell upon hard times. Lost everything.
他们一直霉运不断 自从…
They’ve been living in a cloud of bad luck ever since.
我们说的可是他们家几代人的酗酒和荒谬行为…
We are talking generations of drinking and irrational behaviour…
不好意思
I’m sorry.
我已经说过了,这船不卖♥♥
But as I told you before, it’s not for sale.
祝您愉快
Good day to you, sir.
那个年轻人 叫什么?
That young man, what’s his name?
人人都认识他 他是丁丁
Him? Everybody knows him. That’s Tintin.
这艘船有什么神秘之处?
What is it about this ship?
为什么这么多人关注它?
Why has it attracted so much attention?
你都藏了什么秘密呢?
What secrets do you hold?
放大镜在哪?
Where is that magnifying glass?
可能是…
I could have sworn it was…
(记者丁丁揭开匪徒部落神秘面纱)
(记者揭秘犯罪团伙)
(丁丁勇夺国家文物 失窃艺术品重归博物馆)
应该是在哪儿呢?
Where could it possibly be?
(国王重夺王权 丁丁在西尔达维亚授奖)
白雪 你看见…
Snowy, you haven’t seen the…
放哪了?
Where is it?
谢谢你
Thank you.
不 白雪!
No, Snowy!
看你干的好事
Look what you did.
摔坏了!
You broke it!
坏狗狗!
Bad dog!
这艘船有蹊跷之处
Something happened on this ship.
只有一个地方能找到答案了
And we’re going to the one place that could have the answer.
走了 白雪
Come on, Snowy.
找到了
Here it is.
“马林斯派克大厅的主人弗朗西斯·阿道克爵士”
“Sir Francis Haddock of Marlinspike Hall,
“不幸独角兽号♥的最后一位船长”
the last captain of the ill-fated Unicorn.
“1676年 船于巴巴多斯岛起航”
“The ship set sail from Barbados in 1676
“这是航海史上最悲惨的远航之一”
“on one of the most ruinous voyages in maritime history.
“这艘船未能到达目的地”
“Ship never reached destination.
“途中遭遇海盗袭击”
“Attacked by pirates,
“只有一个幸存者 其他船员全部遇难”
all hands lost except for one survivor.
“弗朗西斯船长获救 回到家乡后”
“When Sir Francis was rescued and returned home,
“他深信自己的名字被诅咒了”
“he was convinced his name had been cursed.
“独角兽号♥自称”
“The Unicorn’s manifest stated
“装载朗姆酒和烟草前往欧洲”
“that it was carrying a cargo of rum and tobacco bound for Europe,
“但更多人相信独角兽号♥装运了一批神秘货物”
“but it was long claimed the ship was carrying a secret cargo.”
这艘船到底装的是什么呢 白雪?
What was the ship carrying, Snowy?
“历史学家试图揭秘这次致命航行中到底发生了什么事情 但失败了”
“Historians have tried and failed to discover what happened on that fatal voyage,
“弗朗西斯的遗言是”
“but Sir Francis’ last words,
“只有真正的阿道克后人才能破解独角兽号♥的秘密”
“‘Only a true Haddock will discover the secret of the Unicorn.”‘
遗漏了些什么 白雪
I’ve missed something, Snowy.
我得再仔细看看那艘模型
We need to take a closer look at that model.
肯定是不见了!
Of course it’s gone!
我怎么这么蠢?
How could I be so stupid?
你是怎么做到的?
How’d you do that?
真是聪明
Clever boy.
一枚纹章
A coat of arms.
怎么这么熟悉?
Why does that look familiar?
等等
Hang on a minute.
那条鱼!
That fish!
是黑线鳕鱼
It’s a haddock.
这豪♥宅♥是老阿道克的
Of course! Marlinspike Hall is the old Haddock estate.
白雪
Snowy!
干的好 白雪!
Well done, Snowy!
好孩子
Good boy.
哦 好了
Well, well, well.
抓到贼了
It seems we’ve caught our thief.
欢迎来到马林斯派克大厅
Welcome to Marlinspike Hall.
我看见你进来了
I see you let yourself in.
我是来拿回我自己的东西