来自维也纳的消息
News has come from Vienna!
“奥地利的利奥波德在十字军东征的
“Leopold of Austria has seized King Richard
返回途中捉住了理查德国王
on his return from the Crusades.
我们的国王成了阶下囚 前途未卜
Our King is being held prisoner. Nothing further is Known.
进一步情况
His Highness Prince John will
约翰王子殿下明天将召告天下”
maKe further public pronouncement tomorrow.”
盖伊爵士
And how are
撒克逊人是如何得到这个消息的呢
the dear Saxons taKing the news, Sir Guy?
殿下 他们甚至比朗钱伯斯还着急
They’re even more worried than Longchamps, Your Highness.
当我要榨他们的油水的时候
They’ll be more than worried
他们会更紧张
when I squeeze the fat out of their pampered hides.
您打算什么时候行动
You intend to act on your plans?
盖伊爵士 还有比这更好的时机吗
What better moment than this, Sir Guy?
无论是谁都应该想到
Whoever would have thought
我亲爱的哥哥被俘…
my dear brother would be so considerate as to get captured…
…留下整个英格兰让我照顾
…and leave all of England to my tender care?
殿下 他回来的时候也许会反对
He may disapprove when he returns, Your Highness.
如果他回来 我觉得他不会反对
If he returns. And I’ll see to it that he doesn’t.
为这个时刻干一杯 盖伊爵士 前途一片光明
We must drinK to this moment, Sir Guy. Golden days are ahead.
明天 我要将让你负责征税
I’ll assign tax districts to you tomorrow.
明天 殿下
Tomorrow, Your Highness.
-谁给钱 -付钱 付钱
-But who’s gonna pay me? -Pay! Pay!
你们这些撒克逊人只知道想这些
That’s all you Saxons thinK about.
难道我没告诉你这是给约翰王子的吗
Didn’t I tell you it was for Prince John,
谁刚从伦敦来
who’s just come up from London?
住手 住手
Stop! Stop!
这个人是自♥由♥民 他有土地
This man is freeborn! He’s a landowner.
你不能将他打成奴隶
You can’t maKe a slave of him!
难道他没有拒绝派人到
Didn’t he refuse to send his men to worK
盖伊在吉斯本的领地干活吗
in Guy of Gisbourne’s field?
但我抗♥议♥…
But I protest…!
迪肯 跟我来 其余的呆在这儿
DicKon, follow me! The rest remain here.
-叫什么名字 撒克逊狗 -就是比你强
-What’s your name, you Saxon dog? -A better one than yours.
注意礼貌 这位是吉斯本的盖伊爵士
LooK to your manners! This is Sir Guy of Gisbourne.
是盖伊爵士 还是恶魔 他们没什么分别
Sir Guy or the devil! There’s little to choose between them.
-叫什么名字 -玛奇 磨坊工人的儿子
-What’s your name? -Much, the miller’s son.
你知道杀死国王的鹿是死罪吗
You Know it’s death to Kill the King’s deer?
如果我不这样 我会被饿死的
And death from hunger if I don’t.
感谢你和这些诺丁汉城♥堡♥的残忍♥的
ThanKs to you and the rest of you Norman cutthroats
诺曼第人
at Nottingham Castle.
-你 安静 -我静不下来
-Be quiet, you. -I won’t be quiet!
如果你愿意你可以杀了我 但我还是要说
You can Kill me if you liKe, but not until I’ve had my say.
现在 你可以鞭打或饿死我们撒克逊人…
You can beat and starve us Saxons now…
…如果理查德国王逃脱了
…but when King Richard escapes,
他会用绳从你的脖子后面拴住…
he’ll taKe you by the scruff of the necK…
…并把你扔进海里
…and fling you into the sea!
-恶魔 -盖伊爵士
-What the devil? -Come now, Sir Guy.
你不能杀死一个讲真话的人
You’d not Kill a man for telling the truth?
是的 如果它让我发笑
lf it amused me, yes.
感激你的另类幽默
Be thanKful my humor’s of a different sort.
你有什么权力妨碍判决
By what right do you interfere with justice?
至少比你有权力 你在滥用它
By a better right than you have to misuse it.
去找你的主人约翰王子吧
That goes for your master, Prince John.
我会给他讲夜晚在诺丁汉
I’ll give him that message at the baron’s meeting
与男爵相遇的事
in Nottingham tonight.
谢谢 他确实需要一点责备
ThanK you. He does need a bit of a talKing to.
-哦 是吗 -是的 他经常失去控制
-Eh, Will? -Yes, he has been getting rather out of hand.
-把他带上 -别动 他犯了什么错
-Fetch him along. -Hold there. What’s his fault?
-他杀了皇家的鹿 -你错了 鹿是我杀的
-He’s Killed a royal deer. -You’re wrong. I Killed that deer.
这个人是我的仆人
This man’s my servant.
我想你知道杀死国王的鹿是死罪
I suppose you realize the penalty for Killing the King’s deer is death.
-无论是奴隶还是贵族 -是吗
-Whether for serf or noble. -Really?
在这里不能例外吗
Are there no exceptions?
谢谢 好人
ThanKs, good master.
下次在你射杀之前最好先看一看
Better looK before you shoot next time.
从今天起 我只跟随你
From this day, I follow only you.
在诺丁汉郡没有一个穷苦的撒克逊人…
There isn’t a poor Saxon in Nottingham shire…
…不知道洛克斯利的罗宾爵士 并为他祈祷
…that doesn’t Know and bless Sir Robin of LocKsley.
让我做你的仆人
TaKe me as your servant.
为什么 在这个森林里 我是最好的猎手
Why, in all the forest, there isn’t a hunter as good as me.
我不要报酬 只是跟随你
I asK no pay. Just to follow you.
好吧 带上你的鹿
Fetch the deer, then.
当理查德在异国他乡历险的时候…
While Richard is bent on adventure in foreign lands…
…作为诺曼第人 有责任保护王国…
…it is our duty as Normans to preserve the realm…
…对约翰王子给予忠心的支持
…by giving loyal support to Prince John,
他是诺曼第人精神真正的拥护者
the only true defender of the Norman spirit.
约翰王子万岁
Hail to Prince John.
诸位爵爷 感谢你们 诺曼第人就是这样
My lords, I thanK you. Well, this is what we Normans liKe:
好的食物 好的伙伴
Good food, good company,
以及令我满意的漂亮女人 玛利亚小姐 对吗
and a beautiful woman to flatter me, eh, Lady Marian?
与我从伦敦到这儿来…
Was it worthwhile coming with me from London…
…看我们在诺丁汉的朋友 值得吗
…to see what stout fellows our Nottingham friends are?
接受吉斯本的盖伊爵士
TaKe Sir Guy of Gisbourne,
现在 是我们最有名望的拥护者
now. One of our most renowned defenders of the realm.
我必须接受他吗 殿下
Must I taKe him, Your Highness?
为什么 你喜欢他 对吗
Why, you liKe him, don’t you?
当然 他是一名诺曼第人
Well, he’s a Norman, of course.
这是喜欢他的唯一理由吗
ls that the only reason for liKing him?
难道作为忠诚的保卫者
Isn’t that reason enough for a royal ward
这个理由就足够了吗
who must obey her guardian?
不 小姐 我不会勉强你的
Oh, nay, I’d not force you, my lady.
在这些郡里他是最有实力的
But he’s our most powerful friend in these shires
他一直都很爱你
and he’s already in love with you.
如果我承诺让他与皇室结亲
If I could promise him marriage to a royal ward,
这也许有助于我的计划
it might help my plans.
-也许当我更了解他的时候 -当然
-Perhaps when I Know him better. -Of course.
你是非常聪明的女人
You’re a very wise young woman.
我们的撒克逊朋友对新的税收有异议吗
Any more objections to the new tax from our Saxon friends?
异议 殿下
Objections, Your Highness?
从这儿到查伍德的绞架上都有一个撒克逊人
With a Saxon dangling from every gallows tree between here
对吗
and Charnwood?
但还不算太多
Well said, sir Knight. But not too many, mind.
直到我们的土地上再没有一个 或者交税
Else we’ll have nobody left to till our land or pay the tax.
在这儿有一个例外 殿下
There’s one exception I’d maKe, Your Highness.
-一个撒克逊贵族 -是谁
-A certain Saxon noble. -Who is that?
洛克斯利的罗宾爵士
Sir Robin of LocKsley.
洛克斯利的罗…罗宾爵士
Sir Rob… Sir Robin of LocKsley?
为什么 我到这儿听到一点关于他的事
Why, I’ve heard precious little else since I’ve been here.
他最近的恶行有哪些
What’s his latest outrage?
哦 就象今天在
Oh, nothing less
舍伍德森林里杀死了一只皇家鹿一样
than Killing a royal deer in Sherwood Forest today.
你没有拿下他
And you didn’t taKe him?
那会是个问题 殿下
That would have been a problem, Your Highness.
一个撒克逊人 一个问题
A Saxon a problem?
小姐 他是声名狼籍的麻烦制♥造♥者
He’s a notorious troublemaKer, my lady.
是的 一个无♥耻♥之徒 一个无赖…
Aye. An impudent, recKless rogue…
…在这个郡四周活动
…who goes around the shire stirring up
让撒克逊人反对政♥权♥的人
the Saxons against authority.
他傲慢地认为
And he has the insolence to set
自己是人♥民♥的保护者
himself up as a protector of the people.
很久以前我本来可以抓住他的 但是…
I could have captured him long ago, but….
但是什么
But what?
他是英格兰最好的射手 并且…
Well, he’s the deadliest archer in England, and….
我勇敢的诺丁汉郡长也怕他
And my brave High Sheriff of Nottingham is afraid of him.
我想把他立刻送到绞架上 你听到了
I want him taKen and hanged. At once, do you hear?
我再也不能忍♥受…
I’ll not tolerate…
开门
Open the door!
是谁 这位是…
Who is this, this…?
洛克斯利的罗宾爵士 殿下
Sir Robin of LocKsley, Your Highness.
让他进来
Let him approach.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!