SONG: There’s nothing more that I’d like to do
没有比这件事 让我更喜欢的了
Than take the floor and dance with you
和我一起跳舞
Keep dancing Let’s keep dancing
跳舞 我们一直跳舞
Shake it! Shake it!
扭呀!
Shake it! Shake it!
扭呀!
Shake your groove thing Shake your groove thing, yeah, yeah!
忸你的屁♥股♥ 棒极了
Show them how to do it now Show them how to do it now!
展示他们呀 就是现在
YEAH!
好!
MAN: Yeah, right.
好极了
MAN: Here she goes! [Men whistle and cheer]
她来了
What the hell is going on?
怎么回事
Oh, she’s not!
她不会把
Is she?
她?
Oh, you can’t do that with a ping-pong ball!
你不能用 乒乓球那样…
Do you want a bet?
你想打赌吗?
Oh! Oh! Oh! Oh!
噢 噢 噢 噢
[Screams] Help me! [Men boo]
帮我
He’s taking me away! Help me!
我不要离开 帮我
I’m going!
我走了
Darling, there’s nothing we can’t work out.
我们不能节约决吗
You no good man. Now, don’t be silly.
你不是好人. 你别傻了
You want good wife – you be good husband.
你要是要好老婆 你就要是个好老公
Darling, don’t go.
别走
I no like you anyway. You got little ding-a-ling.
我不喜欢你了 你的太小了
Some days you just shouldn’t get out of bed.
有些日子你 跟们不该下床
In my opinion, you should wait here
我的意见是 你不应该在这等
for the new gas tank from Coober Pedy.
为了新的油箱
Then again, you listened to my last opinion.
听我的最后选择
Forget it, Bob. It’s time we made a move.
算了 我们走了
I’m just a gifted amateur around here.
我只是个玩票的
There’s no way a nice frock and a catchy tune
一条裙子
can compete with three ping-pong balls, two cigarettes and beer.
怎么能比得上 3个乒乓球
I’ll play it safe and stick to the main drag, pardon the pun.
我们这次不冒险 别在意 保博
Well, goodbye, Bob.
再见
Thanks for a very educational stay.
谢谢你的一切
I’d love to be able to open a bottle like that.
能那样开瓶酒
Bernadette, it’s certainly been an honour
感谢你们的诚恳
meeting a member of Les Girls.
很荣幸人是你们
And it’s been an honour to meet a gentleman.
十分荣幸
Believe me, Bob, these days gentlemen are an endangered species.
相信我现在绅士 不多了
Unlike bloody drag queens who just keep breeding like rabbits!
不像人妖 却越来越多
[ENGINE STALLS] Oh fuck it!
噢 我靠
Bob! Fancy a free ride to Coober Pedy?
保博 我们能一起走吗
Now, listen, Bob. Let’s get one thing straight.
听着 有件事我们要直说
We wear the frocks, but that doesn’t mean you wear the pants.
我们穿裙子 不意味着你就要穿裤子
Right. Where do I sleep?
好 我睡哪里
Oh! Anywhere that takes your fancy!
那都可以
[Laughs] The roof will do me fine.
车顶就不错
Thank you, Bob.
谢谢你
I don’t know what to say.
我不知道要说什么
That’s alright. Might as well get there earlier. Bit of R and R.
没关系我宁愿 早些到达
God knows I need it.
我需要那些
Can I ask you a personal question, if you don’t mind?
我能不能问你个死人问题 你要是不介意的话
Sure. Why?
问吧 什么
Why do you… you know?
你为什么…?
You mean the $6♥4♥,000 question?
你是说那个6万4千元的问题吗
WOMAN: That’s the girl. Don’t tear the wrapping paper.
乖孩子 现在不要弄坏包装
Just slide the ribbon off and we can see what Santa’s brought you.
剪断丝带 看看圣诞老人 送来了什么
Here it comes now.
看看呀
What is it?
是什么
Oh, it’s a… It’s a…
是 是..
…cement mixer.
一辆混凝土车
Have you been changing the cards around again, Ralph?
你又换了礼物
So, I guess I had no choice in the matter.
所以 我大概也 没什么选择
ADAM: For fuck’s sake! Watch where you’re driving, you stupid bitch!
阿 你是怎么开的车 你这笨蛋
You trying to fucken kill me?
你要杀了我吗
My fault!
我错了
Sorry, Bob. I thought it was Bernadette.
对不起 我还以为是班尼
One-two-three, two-two-three, three-two-three…
一二三 二二三 三二三
Now you’re getting it.
你现在好多了
Who taught you to waltz? My wife.
谁教你的 我老婆
Oh, how sweet.
噢好极了
You and the missus down at Arthur Murray’s every Tuesday
你和老婆每星期2 去跳华尔兹
practising your hearts out.
锻炼锻炼
Makes me want to sick up.
令我作呕
Married?
结婚了
Yes, married.

We’ve only recently discovered
我们也当当发现
young Anthony here bats for both teams.
他也是左右为难
I do not! Oh, so we’re straight?
我不是 我们不要这么直接
No. Oh, we’re not?
不 我们不
We’re a donut puncher after all?
我们开始疑惑了
No. Then what are we?
不 那我们是什么
I don’t fucking know! [Laughs]
我他妈也不知道
What the fuck’s that?
是他妈什么
Good evening.
晚安
Nice night for it.
不错的晚上
Oh, OK. Goodnight then.
好 晚安大家
What a rude woman.
多么粗鲁的女人
And that’s the power steering pump. And that’s the radiator fan.
那是动力 那是散热风扇
How interesting. Simple.
有趣 很简单
That’s the rubber band that drives the whole thing…
这就差不多是 所有的事情了
Oh! Yes!
噢 好
Hey! Who wants first bath?
谁想第一个洗澡
[Hoots] Whoo-ooh!
呜~~
I won!
我赢了
Can I help you, ma’am?
我能帮你吗
OK! Turn her over!
关上他
[Mimes to singing] I don’t care if the sun don’t shine
我不在乎太阳 是否发光
I get my loving in the evening time
我们在晚上娱乐
When I’m with my baby
我和我的宝贝儿
It’s no fun with the sun around
和太阳没关系
But I get going when the sun goes down
因为我们在落山后 出发
And I meet my baby
我和我的宝贝儿
That’s when we kiss and kiss and kiss
我们亲吻 亲呀亲
And then we kiss some more
我们继续
Don’t ask how many times we kiss
不要问我们亲吻的次数
At a time like this who keeps score?
没有人记得
So, I don’t care if the sun don’t shine
我不在乎太阳 是否发光
I get my loving in the evening time
我们在晚上娱乐
When I’m with my baby!
我和我的宝贝儿
BOB: That’s it over there.
就是那里
It’s an OK room – with a shower. Bags first!
房♥子还可以 有淋浴
It’s an OK room – with a shower. Bags first!
房♥子还可以 有淋浴
Is hot water all you think about?
是热水吗?
No. A shower, bed and nice meal will do fine.
还有好吃的
If you think I’m just going to watch television, you’re wrong.
如果你认为还会有电视 那你就错了
Now, look. You blokes watch your back.
这里不安全
It’s a pretty tough town.
这是一个不怎么的镇子
They go down holes, blow things up, then come up again.
他们挖坑 在埋上
That sums things up. Oh, fabulous!
这就是他们的一生
You’re welcome to hang out with us, Bob.
欢迎加入我们 如果你没事做
I’m meeting some of the boys in the old drive-in for a booze-up.
去找朋友 喝几杯
Like the old days.
像以前一样
I want to go to the boys club!
我想去男士俱乐部
You’ll have supper with us or stay in your room and watch TV.
你会很快乐或者是 在房♥间里看电视
Ha!
阿!
He’s a good man, our Bob.
他是好人 我们的保博
Yeah.

Not my type, though.
但不是我要的类型

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!