Oh, Felicia.

Where the fuck are we?
我们他妈在那
[Voice echoes] Shit! Shit! Shit!
靠 我靠
Oh, shit!
妈的
Well, I’ve had a look around
我转转看看
and we can safely assume that I now know less about motors
我对机械一无所知
than I did when I lifted up that, uh… that bonnety thing.
比刚才揭开机器盖子还迷茫
Now what?
现在怎么办
Let’s not think about it yet and eat brekkie, shall we?
先不去想他 先来吃早餐
Oh, that’s a novel idea.
哦 好主意
Let’s stuff ourselves to death.
我们盛死自己
Imagine the headlines.
想想会是什么样的头条
‘Whales beach themselves in the outback’.
鲸鱼在沙漠自杀
‘Mystery bumsticks dead in drag’.
女人离奇暴死
There’s no point walking back.
我们没可能走回去
The only life I’ve seen is hypnotised bunnies
我看到的唯一生物是 蜥蜴
and they’re now mostly wedged in the tyres.
大部分已经被过往 的车辆压扁了
Surely somebody will drive past. We’ll keep the fire burning.
真的会有路过的这两的
Yes, and toast marshmallows and chill champagne for their arrival.
对我们为救兵干杯
What if they DON’T drive past?
要是他们不经过呢
Look, you’re not helping here. Just eat your hormones.
看你在这帮倒忙 吃你的饭吧
Help. Why didn’t we stick to the main road?
为什么我们不走大路
What difference does it make?! You started this, Anthony Belrose.
有什么不一样 你引起的这些
Start thinking about how to get us back
想想 我们怎么能回去
or I don’t fancy your chances of being a husband again.
不然你竟没机会再 做老公
Jesus. What are we gonna do?
天那 我们要怎么样
We’re gonna start with a little face-lift.
我们要 先补补装
Nothing like a new frock to brighten up your day.
换挑新裙子 让自己开开心
Purple?!
紫色
It’s not PURPLE. It’s lavender.
不是紫色 是藕荷色
Whaddya think?
怎么样
Oh, it’s nice… in a hideous sort of a way.
哦不错 是个好主意
Where are you going?
你们去哪
If you think I’m sitting around
你认为我还在这等死吗
watching Picasso take on the public transport system
看这个毕加索作画
you’ve got another thing coming.
还有别的事要做
I’ll be back with the cavalry in a few hours.
我几个小时后 会带救兵来
There goes a transsexual. Last seen heading south.
变性人向南走 从此消失
We called her Bernie, but her real name was…
我们叫她班尼 其实她叫…
Adam!
亚当
[Shouts] Cooee! [VOICE ECHOES]

Cooee! [ECHO REVERBERATES]

[Sings ‘I Will Survive’ softly]
我会幸免…
[Yells] Aaaggh!

[Moans] Oh!

[Calls weakly] Help! Help!
救命
What’s that, Pa? What?
那是什么 哪?
Up there, yer nong.
在那
Looks like a woman!
看那个女人
Help!
救命
[Sighs] Oh, thank God.
哦 谢天谢地
Thank you.
谢谢你
I can’t tell you how grateful I am.
你说不出来我有多高兴
[Sings] I just walked in to find you here
我走着来找你们
With that sad look upon your face…
看你愁眉不展
You fucken beauty!
你♥他♥妈♥太棒了
Ooh, ooh, shit. Ooh.
哦 他妈的
Aaah! Bernie, I’m so glad to see you!
班尼 我很高兴见到你
I wish I could say the same. [AII laugh]
我希望我也是
I was just drawing up the will. Come and meet our saviours.
来见见我们的救命恩人
Tony, Adam, this is Mr and Mrs Spencer.
托尼 亚当 这是使先生和太太
Hello! Hello!
你好 你好
Stop! Stop!
停!
Shit. [Sighs]
妈的
Oh, for goodness sakes, look at yourself, Mitz.
天那 看看你自己 阿提
How many times do I have to tell you green isn’t your colour?
你要我和你说多少遍 你穿女颜色不好看
Do you think about Trumpet much?
你想喇叭吗
No.

Trumpet was just a nice kid who had a thing about transsexuals.
喇叭这是个喜欢变性 的好孩子
Lots of people do.
很多人都一样
Sort of… bent status symbol, you know.
那类的..
My girlfriend used to be a boyfriend – that sort of thing.
我的女朋友以前是男的
Always good for a supper invite.
很受欢迎
Still… it was better than nothing.
比没有强
Nothing. Nothing for miles.
没什么像男人
[Sings along] Can you hear the drums, Fernando…
你能听见鼓声吗?
I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again.
我以前说过 我现在再说一遍
No more fuckin’ Abba.
再也没什么abba了.
OK, we may as well put the time to good use.
既然有时间 就应该好好利用
Come on, girls. Off your snatches.
来吧 姑娘们
Rehearsal time.
排练
[Hums] Nah, nah, nah…
不不不
And so you’re back From outer space…
你回过神来了
OK? Two bobs to start with, alright?
好了准备好了吗?
Boring. Ready?
没意思 真的?
[Keeps humming tune] Da da da da
嗒嗒嗒
Dee dee dee dee
嘀嘀嘀嘀
Dee dee dee dee dee dee
嘀嘀嘀
This look upon your face…
向上看
Oh, I did this years ago.
我几年前也干过
You did it SO beautifully and darling, you do it SO well.
那是做得很美 你做得很好
Right, from the top.
真的
One, two…
一 二
Go on, now go
来 开始
Walk out the door
走出门
Just turn around now
转个圈
‘Cause you’re not welcome anymore
因为你已不再受欢迎了
Weren’t you the one who tried to hurt me with goodbye…
不要再用再见吓我
[AII shriek] Aaaagh!
啊!
Hello.
你好
Nice night for it.
夜色不错
[Man sings blues song] Well, I feel alright
还不错
Feel alright
感觉不错
Yes, I feel alright
对 不错
Well, I feel alright with you right by my side…
我感觉不错
I think we just… crashed a party.
我想我们打断了你们的派对
[Laughs] No, come on. You’ll be right.
没关系的 别这么说
Welcome to my office. Have a seat.
欢迎 请坐
Bernice, what possibly possessed you to wear THAT to a corroboree?
去土著派对要这样吗?
Shut your face.
闭嘴
Bravo! Fabulous!
好 太妙了
Well, girls, I guess it’s our turn.
好女孩们该我们上场了
SONG: At first I was afraid I was petrified
开始我很怕
Kept thinking I could never live without you by my side
一直认为我 活不了
But then I spent so many nights thinking how you did me wrong
可后来我意识到 我犯了多大的错
And I grew strong
我长大了
And I learned how to get along
学会了面对孤独
And so you’re back From outer space
你从另一个世界 回来
I just walked in to find you here with that sad look upon your face
我走进你 用我悲伤的眼神
I should have changed that stupid lock
我应该对准我的 钟表
And made you leave your key
让你留下你的钥匙
If I’d known for just one second you’d be back to bother me
如果我知道 你将会回来
Go on now go
现在就离开
Walk out the door
走出那门
Just turn around now
转身
‘Cause you’re not welcome anymore
因为你不再受欢迎
Weren’t you the one who tried to hurt me with goodbye
你以不是再用再见伤害我的人
Did you think I’d crumble Think I’d lay down and die?
你认为我会死掉
Oh, no, not I
哦 我不会
I will survive
我会幸免

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!