Here’s to being off the fucking bus.
为离开那个鬼巴士干杯
[Sighs] Chookers.

Chookers. Chookers.
干 干
So… all dolled up and nowhere to go.
没有地方去玩
I sure as shit am not going to sit in here all evening.
我死也不会留在这里的
I’m in!
我也去
Oh, alright.

Here’s hoping they have a decent cocktail bar.
希望有间像样的酒吧
Hello.
你好
Could I please have a Stoli and tonic,
我要一杯伏特加
a bloody Mary and a lime daiquiri, please?
一杯柠檬大吉利
WOMAN: Well!

Look what the cat dragged in!
这猫惹来什么东西
What have we got here, eh?
是什么贵客
A couple of showgirls, have we?
两个脱衣舞♥女♥
Where did you ladies come in from?
你们是哪的
Uranus?
乡下的
Could I please have a Stol… No!
我能要杯… 不能
Ya can’t have!
不给你
Ya can’t have nothin’.
你什么也得不到
We’ve got nothin’ here for people like you. Nothin’!
我们这里对于你们这些人 什么也没有
Now listen here, you mullet.
听着
Why don’t you just light your tampon and blow your box apart?
你不如找点 好点的卫生巾
Because it’s the only bang you’ll ever get, sweetheart!
才不会把这弄脏
[Felicia sings] I get my loving in the evening time
我要在晚上快乐
When I’m with my baby
当我和我的宝贝儿..
Oh, it’s no fun…
噢 没意思
[Slurs drunkenly] What could be more soothing
有什么比这更好的
than coming home after a hard day’s work down the mine
辛苦了一整天
to the wo-man in us all?
女人是我们的一切
Now, don’t send any money. OK?
不要再给钱了 好吗
ONLOOKERS: Ooh!
噢!!
ONLOOKERS: Ooh!
哦!
Oooooh!
哦!
OOOOH!

Shit!
妈的
All I can see is female impersonators.
我能看见的只有女人
This has got to be a first.
今天是第一回
Nobody’s ever outdrunk old Shirl before.
阿雪多年来没有对手
Where’d you learn to throw ’em back like that?
你是在那学得喝酒
That’s our girl, Bernadette.
这才是我们的好女孩
Stumbling around the pub circuit with Les Girls for 200 years
200年来她一直跟 姐妹歌♥舞团
must’ve taught her something.
一定学到了什么
[Laughs] You’re a bloody marvel, Bernie.
你真是太厉害了
Bernadette, please. What’s that?
摆脱 班尼 那是什么
My name isn’t Bernie. She said her name isn’t Bernie.
我不叫班尼 他说他不叫班尼
It’s Ralph!
是罗夫
[Groans] Come on! Oh!
来呀
Oh! Oh! [Laughs]
噢!
What did you call me? What did you call me what?
你叫我什么? 你叫我什么?
What did you call me back there in the bar?
你在酒吧叫我什么?
Sorry… Ralph! [Sniggers]
罗夫
You fucking idiot! Oh!
你♥他♥妈♥傻呀!
[Groans] Oh! Fuck!
操!
[Snores ] Oh! Fuckin’… Oh! Fuck! [Snores]
那妈的
Get off me, you fuckin’… Oh!
滚开 你♥他♥妈♥的
Don’t worry. It’s only my fucken head!
被担心 是我的脑袋
At least the bump on your head’s bigger than your prick!
你的脑袋还没有老二儿大
Why don’t you ust get fucked, you stupid old fist?!
你这头蠢猪
Oh, piss off, you little faggot!
滚开
Listen, you’re so bloody boring…
你♥他♥妈♥无聊了
If your mouth was as big as your dick…
你得嘴相鸡♥巴♥一样大
Good morning. Morning.
早晨好 好
TONY: It’s funny, you know.
太有趣了
No matter how tough I think I’m getting…
在难我也能得到
…it still hurts.
..依然很疼
Hope it still works.
希望他还能工作
Don’t have much call for it here.
这没什么销路
Where are you blokes from?
你们是哪来的
Uranus. Oh, good. [Chuckles]
村里的 好极了
SONG: Fish gotta swim Birds gotta fly
我要游泳
I got to love one man till I die…
我要爱一个人知道她死去
There! Left!
那 左转!
I hope you know what you’re doing.
希望你知道你在干什么
If we stick to the sealed road we’ll be going another two days.
要再走两天路程
Tell me he’s lazy Tell me he’s slow…
告诉我他很懒 告诉我他很慢
Take the short cut.
走捷径
Tell me I’m crazy Maybe I know
告诉我我疯了 可能
Can’t help lovin’ that man of mine.
不能停止爱那个人
One more push, I’ll smack his face so hard
我要打烂他的脸
he’ll have to stick his toothbrush up his arse to clean his teeth.
我要让他用呀刷刷完屁♥股♥ 在刷牙
[Chortles] Just lay off!
别再惹他了
I said not to use the ‘R’ word. What did you go and do?
我说了不要再用 那个R开头的字了
I said not to use the ‘R’ word. What did you go and do?
我说了不要再用 那个R开头的字了?
I was only having fun. Fun?
我只是开个玩笑
What else do you do for amusement – slam your fingers in car doors?
你该吗用门掩我的手指
What’s the point?
什么意思
It gives me a kick seeing people get hot-headed.
你喜欢发火
Is it true when you were born the doctor slapped your mother?
你出生的时候 医生侮辱你妈妈吗?
What sort of… bent childhood did you have, Adam Whitely?
还是因为你的 同年很不幸
[BATH WATER SPLASHES] MAN: Adam! Adam!
亚当
Come in here, boy.
过来这
Come and sit over here.
来坐下
Would you like to have some fun with Uncle Barry?
你想和周叔叔玩吗?
We’re gonna play a SPECIAL game,
我们要玩一个特别的游戏,
but you can’t tell anybody
但你不能和别人说
ever, ever, ever, OK?
永远 好吗
Now, I want you to put your hand down here
现在我要你把你的手拿下来
and pull very gently, OK?
轻轻的 好吗?
Very gently.
轻轻的
That’s good. That’s good.
好极了
[SUCTION NOISE] [Groans] Ooh!
哦!
[Grunts] Jesus Christ, Adam! Get help!
天那 快帮忙
Adam, Uncle Barry’s penie-pie is caught in the drain.
亚当 周叔叔的鸡鸡贝卡住了
Get Mummy. Get Mummy!
去叫妈妈
[Shouts] No! Whaddya mean ‘no’?!
不 不是什么意思
[Guffaws] Never, ever, ever! [Laughs]
永远不告诉别人
You know the best part? [Keeps laughing]
最妙的部分就是
Mum was out playing golf
妈妈出去玩高尔夫了
and the dirty old fuck was stuck there for seven hours!
那个老流氓在那 卡了7个小时!
I thought they were small and wrinkled
我认为它被拉的又细又长了
I thought they were small and wrinkled
我认为它被拉的又细又长了
BEFORE they got in the water!
在他们进水之前!
Hey, I’ve got a joke.
嘿 我有一个笑话
Who wants to hear a joke?
谁想听
Come on, Bernice,
讲把
you’ll laugh SO hard, your lashes will curl by themselves.
你会笑得连 眉毛都变了颜色的
Do tell us your hilarious joke.
那就讲你的下流笑话
OK.

Well, once upon a time, many moons ago,
很久很久以前
there was a famous bunch of Indians called the Fuck-are-we tribe.
有个很出名的印第安人 叫法阿维.
One day, the son of the great Indian chief says to his father,
一天他的儿子问他
Dad, why is my friend Little Hawk called Little Hawk?
爸爸为什么我的小朋友叫小鹰’
And his father says…
他爸爸说
Why do you ask… Two Dogs Fucking?
你为什么要这样问 土到发?
That’s NOT the end of the joke.
还没完
So anyway, back to me.
我继续
Jesus! What’s happening?
天那 怎么了?
[LOUD BANG] Um… I don’t know.
不知道
Oh, my God.
我的天那

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!