Don ‘t be a fool with your life
不要自甘堕落
rBiWWy, don, t bdo a hdoro
不要~
Come back and make me your wife…
回来呀~
And as Billy started to go
我们开始出发
She said. Keep your pretty head low
底下你漂亮的头发
Billy. Don ‘t be a hero … [BRAKES SQUEAL]
不要当英雄
Cdomdo bacmk tdo mdo,,
回来呀
Sorry.
对不起
Shit!
妈的
What is it?
怎么了
Perhaps we should’ve flown.
也许我们应该坐飞机
Bzzt! Wrong! But thanks for playing.
错了 谢谢参与
Anyone else? No!
还有谁 不了
Witchetty grub. Your turn.
该你了
I spy with my little eye something beginning with ‘R’.
看看我的小眼睛 以R开头的东西
Rectum. No.
直肠? 不
Ring pirate. No.
海盗帮? 不
Road.
道路
Alright, that’s it. What’s the matter with you?
好吧 你是怎么了
Nothing, darling. Don’t ‘darling’ me, darling.
没什么事 亲爱的 没叫我亲爱的
Look at you. You’ve got a face like a cat’s arse.
看看你自己 像只猫
Now ‘fess up. Just… worried about the show.
没什么 我只是为演出担心
We haven’t done any rehearsals yet…
我们还什么都 没做呢
We’ve got two weeks! There’s plenty of time to rehearse.
我们有2个星期呢 足够排练的时间
Now, what is your problem?
现在你的问题是什么
No problem. I just…
没问题 我只是…
I just want this show to be good.
我就是想演出漂亮点
How the fuck did you get this job, Mitzi?
你是怎么 得到的这个工作
Who is the fish that runs this hotel in the middle of nowhere, anyway?
是谁会在那种不毛之地 开酒吧
Your mother? No, my wife.
你妈妈 不 我老婆
Ooh, don’t tell me you’ve got an ex-boyfriend
噢别告诉我 你有前男友
tucked away out here somewhere.
你还挺风流的
No, my WIFE!
不 他是我老婆
I’m married.
我结婚了
[GLASS SHATTERS] Oh, fuck!
哦 妈的
And when the joint bank account ran dry after a couple of years…
几年后我的账户 的钱用完了
…I guess I preferred her wedding ring to mine, so… no drama.
..我想我喜欢她的结婚戒指 多过喜欢我的
We swapped and called it a day.
我们交换了戒指 各走各的
This is getting too weird.
太不正常了
YOU and a woman.
你和一个女人
What did she do for kicks?
她是干什么的
Put a bucket on your head and swing off the handle?
她把桶套在你头上
There are two things I don’t like about you, Felicia.
有两件事我不喜欢你
Your face! So how about shutting both of them?
你的脸! 还有你得嘴
Well, at least this explains your abysmal batting average, Mitz.
怪不得你没人要
I often wondered why your dance card was so empty.
我一直奇怪你怎么这么怪
You never got a divorce, then?
原来你一直没离婚
Well, girls, what can I say?
女孩们 我能说什么呢
Here’s to a secret very well kept.
这是个秘密
Shame it won’t stay that way, isn’t it?
不应该这么说 对吗
Mmm! Got any more little surprises you’d like to share with us?
我有一些小惊喜 你们想听听吗
Haven’t got any kids stashed away out there, have you?
有小孩吗 藏在什么地方
Look…

…I haven’t lied about anything.
我从来没说慌
After six years I get phone call out of nowhere, screaming for help,
6年后我接到她的电♥话♥ 还救命
and Christ knows I owe her some favours.
天知道 我欠她这次
I’m sorry that I never told you.
对不起这些我一直没和你们说
[Tearfully] I’m not sorry that you’re here.
但我不后悔带你们来这
Don’t worry about it, dolls.
别担心
I’m as jealous as all hell.
其实我嫉妒死了
What?
为什么
So, was it a big wedding?
那是个大婚礼吗
Get lots of pressies, did you?
很多礼物吗
I wish I was OLD enough to have been there.
我希望我当时够年龄 参加就好了
Oh, ha ha.
哈哈
I would’ve bought you
我会送你..
a lovely matching set of hers and hers bathmats.
一套性感浴衣
Oh, give it a rest. Not on your life!
哦你歇会把 那不是你的生活
Oh, imagine! Mitzi the magnificent and her blushing bride.
设想一下 伟大的阿提 和他羞答答的新娘
Mowing those lawns must’ve been murder on your heels, though.
走路时一定让你的 高跟受了不少苦
Alright, Felicia. That’s enough.
好了 你说够了
Let’s put some money in that seething cesspool mouth of yours.
我们玩点钱的 也许能让你闭嘴
If I win this game,
要是我赢了
you will NEVER mention my wife EVER in my presence again, OK?
你永远不能在 提我老婆
And if I win? Name your price.
如果你赢了 要什么都行
Well, now…

What would I like
我会要什么呢
more than anything else in the whole wide world?
世界上最重要的
Snap!

Better be quick.
快点
SONG: About being true
现实点
And all of the trouble we’ve been through
我们要克服困难
Oh, please don’t talk about all the plans we had
不要向后看
For fixing this broken romance
我们来解决它
I want to go where the people dance…
我要跳舞
What the fuck am I doing?
我在她妈干什么
Take that bloody frock off, Felicia – don’t make it worse than it is.
你快给我 滚开 你这苯猪
Think I’ll let YOU get all the attention? No chance!
你没机会了
Come on, girls. Let’s go shopping.
我们走 去逛街
Oh, for Christ’s sake!
我的天那
I love the night-life I’ve got to boogie
我喜欢夜生活
On the disco Ah-ha, oh, yeah
跳舞呀 哈哈
Oh, I love the night-life
我喜欢夜生活
I’ve got to boogie
我要跳舞
On the disco Ah-ha, oh, yeah…

Oh, I just adore these hats!
这有跳舞
Please don’t talk about love tonight
请不要谈感情
Your sweet talking won’t make it right
我不想听
Your sweet talking won’t make it right
我不想听
Loving lies just bring me down
爱情都是谎言
When you’ve got women all over town
当你有了女人
You can love them all
你可以给出全部的爱
And when you’re through
当你…
Maybe they’ll make…
她们也许会..
[MUSIC FADES] You’ve got to be kidding!
不是在开玩笑吧
[Thick Italian accent] Welcome to Mario Palace!
欢迎来马里奥宫
Come in. Come in.
请进
Come in.
请进
What can I do for you?
我能为你做什么呢
You’d like a room, madam?
我们要间屋子
Subtle.
好极了
Oh, tackarama!
妙极了
Who does all the painting around here?
这些都是谁画的
Someone with no arms or right foot, by the look of things.
一个没有手臂的人 太难看了
Ugh, for goodness sakes get down off that crucifix!
别碰那个十字架
Someone needs the wood.
有人需要那木头
What have we here?!
这里有什么
What fun! Baby bottles of booze!
太棒了
Oh!

Gather round, girls – let me show you a trick.
孩子们 让我教教你们
You, um, drink the gin…
喝下这个
Ah!

…ah, fill the bottle with water and… put it back.
然后用水把 他装满
Va-t’en vous. What about the Scotch?
那威士忌怎么办
Ah… that’s where the complimentary tea bags come in handy.
找点免费茶 不就完了
Very clever. Cheers, girls.
太聪明了 孩子们
And congratulations, Mitzi darling. You did it.
祝贺你 阿提 你做到了
One lap of the Broken Hill main drag IN drag.
扮成女人去逛街
That’ll teach you to take on
还要教你
the Fairmont Boys School snap champion.
怎么和男生打交道

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!