climb Kings Canyon – as a queen –
假扮女皇
in a full-length Gaultier sequin, heels and a tiara.
高跟鞋 还有帽子 要够耀眼
Great. That’s just what this country needs.
太好了 正是这个国家需要的
A cock in a frock on a rock.
一个穿裙子 有老二的
Get back in your kennels, both of you.
你们两别吵了
Now, the first thing we have to work out…
现在 我们的第一个问题 要解决的是
…is how the hell we get there.
是我们怎么去
Ta-da!
嗒嗒
What do you think?
觉得怎么样
When do we have to return it to the school?
我们什么时候把它还回去
We don’t. We own it.
不用还
What?!
什么
Well, I met some nice ‘Svedish’ tourists called Lars, Lars and Lars
我碰到了好人 瑞典的游客
and I coaxed it out of them for $10,000.
我一万元的价格买♥♥了下来
We can’t afford it. Well, that’s right.
我们服不起的 没错
[Posh accent] Mummy, maybe a trip to the outback
妈妈 也许你能
would help me get over this little ‘phase’ I’m going through.
帮我解决我们的这次旅行
And you never know – I might meet some lovely country girl.
也许我还会碰上一些 可爱的姑娘
I hereby christen this budget Barbie camper…
我命名这经济小巴
…Priscilla –
莫兹拉
Queen of the Desert.
沙漠皇后
That must be the understatement of the century.
本世纪最慷慨的台词
SONG: Together
一起
WWe w go ou r way
我们一起走
Together
一起
WWe w eave sohme day
我们有好的一天
Together… Mum!
一起 妈妈
Your hand in my hand
我们手拉手
Together
一起
We will make the plans…
我们要订计划
MAN: Ladies and gentlemen!
女士们先生们
We’re here today to see off a very brave woman
我们今天要 介绍一位勇敢的女士
who will attempt to cross a continent alone.
她独自横渡 澳大利亚
On behalf of all her sponsors…
她一半的…
Together
一起
This is what we’ll do
这是我们要做的
Go west
向西
Life is peaceful there
那里很平静
Go west
向西
Lots of open air
享受大自然
Go west
向西
To begin anew
向西
Go west ad es
向西
…start your engines. This is what we’ll do
打开引擎 我们准备出发
Go west
向西
Sun in wintertime
冬天的太阳
Go west
向西
We will do just fine
我们会很好
Go west
向西
Where the skies are blue
那里天很蓝
Go west
向西
This is what we’ll do
这是我们要做的
Together
一起
We will love the beach
我们在那里相爱
Together
一起
We will learn and teach
我们互相帮助
Together
一起
Change our pace of life
改良我们的生活
Together
一起
We will work and strive…
我们工作
[Both sing] This old man He played two
老家伙 有一套
He played knick-knack with my poo…
玩我的…
Please! Knick-knack paddy-whack…
求求你
Give me a break! This old man came rolling home.
绕了我把 老家伙来到我门前
Four fat trannies working on the wall
胖子矮墙上
And if one fat trannie should accidentally fall…
如果有个胖子…
My darling Clementine
我亲爱的
Da da da da…
嗒嗒嗒
How long have we been on the road?
我们走了多久了
4 and a half hours.
4个半小时了
[Groans] I’ve got a splitting headache already.
我已经头疼了
Happy hour! Mother’s ruin pour moi.
快乐的4小时
[Sings] Long Island tea… And a Stoli and tonic for me.
给我一杯
[Felicia laughs] Stupid cow. Well, listen to this one.
听听这个
After we did the Abba show,
在我们干完了abba
Kevin had one of those liposuction penis enlargements.
凯文♥做♥了 增大阴颈的手术
He didn’t? Yep.
他做了吗? 做了
Know what they do?
知道他干了什么
They siphon fat from your love handles
他把脂肪抽出来
and inject it into your wing-wang.
然后注射在你的老二上
Ugh! Yucky!
啊!
It gives a new meaning to cracking a fat, though.
那有了新的意思 代替勃起
[Both laugh like bleating sheep] Baaa-aaaa! Baaa-aaaa!
吧….
Listen to yourselves! You sound like two fat slags at a pie bake-off.
看看你们自己 你们俩个笨蛋
Well, your contribution to the conversation
那你在干什么
hasn’t exactly made headlines, Bernice.
不高兴的样子
Gee, poor Kevin’s dick.
可怜的凯文的鸡♥巴♥
There can’t be much room down there
他的内♥裤♥都快盛不下了
with his brain taking up so much space already.
本来就已经没什么地方了
No, I’ll join this conversation
我也加入
on the proviso that we stop bitching about people,
来大讲人家的闲话
talking about wigs, dresses, bust sizes,
讲人家的 阴颈大小
penises, drugs, nightclubs and bloody Abba!
和一些乱七八糟的 鸟事
Doesn’t give us much to talk about then, does it?
有什么可说的 是吧
Hey, can you confirm a rumour for me?
帮我正是一下
Is it true her real name’s Ralph? Shh!
她的真名字是茹夫吗? 对吗?
How do you like your little boys, girls?
你们喜欢怎么样 小男孩小姑娘们
You don’t have to answer that.
你们不用回答
Oh, my God. What is this – ‘Outback with Benny Hill’?
天那 荒山野岭的
Just leave mine outside the door at about 8am
把早饭明天早上8点钟 放在门外就行了
along with an orange juice and toast, please.
我要土司 还要桔汁
[American accent] Why, certainly, madam.
当然 太太
Would you like vegemite or jam with that?
你还要点果酱吗?
Er… knock knock. Room service.
开门
Can’t you read the sign – Do not disturb?
你会看字吗 请勿打扰
Come back in the morning. Ha ha. Open the door.
明天早上在来 哈哈 开门
Goodnight, Bernice. Goodnight, Mitzi.
晚安 晚安
Open the fucking door!
快他妈开门
OK, if you don’t open the door… I’m gonna sing.
你们要是不开门 我就要唱歌♥
Fine. You asked for it.
好 你们逼我的
[Sings] I don’t care if the sun don’t shine
我不在乎 如果太阳不再发光
I get my loving in the evening time
我就在晚上快乐
When I’m with my baby
我和爱人在一起的时候
It’s no fun with the sun around
和太阳没关系
‘Cause I get going when the sun goes down
因为我们是在晚上出发
And I meet my baby…
和我爱人
That’s when we kiss and kiss and kiss
我们亲呀亲
And then we kiss some more
再亲呀亲
Don’t ask how many times… Night, John-boy.
别问我多少次 晚安
[Screams] Waaah!
哇
I’m seriously falling asleep.
我真的就快睡着了
It’s your shift and you’re sticking to it.
该你了就撑着点吧
Serves you right for staying out all night… slut.
你这个小贱♥人♥
Well, I won’t make it.
我抗不住
[Sings] I don’t care if the sun don’t…
我不在乎 如果太阳不发光
Oh, fuck off, grandma.
哦 滚开
You alright?
你还好吗
Me? Yeah. I’m fine.
我 我好极了
I’m just thinking.
想事呢
SONG ON CASSETTE: Billy. Don ‘t be a hero
别当英雄