That might include tucking the lady into bed, Jeff.
也包括勾引女人 上♥床♥
What’s the pay like, Marian?
能拿多少钱
He’ll get himself into trouble one day.
他终有一天会惹上麻烦
And you might just be the lucky fellow.
只要用心 便会交上好运
BOB: All aboard!
来 大家上车
SONG: So take a letter, Maria
写一封信
Address it to my wife…
给我老婆
Watch it with the innuendos.
别总是含沙射影
Give me a clear shot at this.
给我来个痛快的
You call dressing like a Xanadu production number a clear shot?
你说什么叫 痛快的
Come on, Tick! Who’s kidding who?
摆脱 阿提 谁在和谁开玩笑
He sure as shit isn’t.
他很确定
Sehd a ocopy to hmy awyer
给我律师一份
Gotta start a new life
要开始新的生活
You’ve been many things
你遇到过很多事情
But most of all a good secretary to me…
但是大多 对我有益
MARIAN: Um, wave…
恩
ADAM: What am I doing? Swimming!
我在做什么 游泳
Um…
恩
Murray.
玛丽
Rock… Murray rock…
石头 玛丽克斯
River rock… Oh, Rock! Rock Hudson!
克斯汉森
Silly dag! Didn’t you get Doris Day?
笨蛋 你真的苯
My turn! My turn! OK, smartypants, you try.
该我了该我了 好 你来
Come on, then.
那来吧
It’s a… Person.
是… 人
A sexy woman. BOB: Cat?
女人 猫
Famous woman.
有名的女人
Um… Oh, ah…
恩 阿…
Baby. Oh, ah, rocking.
婴儿 牛
Oh, I know this one.
我知道
Racehorse! Cat. Scary cat.
马 恶猫
Er, scary moose.
老鼠
Scary dog?
狗
I know, I know! No?
我知道 不
BERNADETTE: Oh, Lindy Chamberlain.
噢 是林提
That was appalling, Benji.
乖孩子
Who taught you that? Mum did.
是谁教你的 妈妈教的
Lies! All lies! I thought so.
说谎 我也这么想
[Chuckles] Come on, Adam.
来呀 亚当
[Groans] Up!
起来
Time is against us.
我们没时间了
And we have things to do.
我们有事情要做
Come on, you butch thing, you.
来吧
No, no, count me out.
不 我不去
All for one… ADAM: Come on, Tick.
都在等你 来 阿提
No.
不
Hmm.
恩
Come on, Adam. Let’s get frocked.
来我们换衣服去
So, uh…
那么…
…er, what’s it like to finally have a father?
终于有老爸了 感觉怎么样
It’s OK.
还行
I’m sorry about last night.
昨天对不起
I don’t always dress up in women’s clothes.
我不是老穿女人的衣服的
I mean, you know, don’t get the wrong idea.
我是说 你不要误解
Um…
恩
I do a lot of different stuff.
我也不容易
You know, like… EIvis and Gary Glitter.
你知道 就像…
abba Abba?
神父?
I’m not supposed to know about the Abba show.
我不应该知道 那些东西
But I’d really like to see it.
但是我想看看
Would you do Abba for me?
你能给我演吗
Sure.
当然
You know what I am, don’t you?
你知道我是什么 对吗?
Mum says you’re the best in the business.
妈妈说你最聪明
Ah, well, your mother was always prone to exaggeration.
哈 你妈妈 老是爱吹牛
Will you have a boyfriend when we’re in Sydney?
你回到家 会找个男朋友吗
Maybe.
可能
That’s good.
那很好
Come on! Where are we going?
来呀 我们去哪
To unleash the best in the business.
去了解那些最好的事情
I had a dream.
我有个梦想
[Breathlessly] Well…
哇~
…we did it.
我们做到了
It never ends, does it?
那没有尽头
All that space.
是那么广阔
So, what now?
现在呢
I think I want to go home.
我要回家
Me too.
我也是
Well, then…
那好吧
…let’s finish the shows and go home.
我们演出完 就回家
Don’t go without leaving me your number.
再没给我你电♥话♥之前 你不能走
Already taken care of, Jeff.
没问题
It’s at the bar end of the men’s cubicle –
就现在酒吧 的厕所里
For a good time, phone Felicia.
要玩 找菲利沙
Can we stop at McDonald’s? Good idea.
我们能去麦当劳吗 当然
I’ve had enough of this shitty food. Fucking crayfish.
我已经吃够了那些 该死的食物
Where the hell do you start?
你是怎么开始的
Lay it on the line, husband.
老公 你坦白点
Don’t conceal anything – that’s the key.
不要隐瞒 这是关键
If he doesn’t like it, stiff bickies, he can always come back.
如果他不喜欢 他可以卖♥♥票回来
What happens when people hear about Mitzi’s minor?
人家要是 议论我怎么办
That’s your problem, not his.
是你的问题 不是他的
Morals are a choice. He’ll decide his own when he’s ready.
你有选择 他长大了 也会有他自己的
Well, that’s it. You’re all packed.
那好吧 我们准备好了
You’re joking?! Bernadette’s shoes aren’t on board yet.
你开玩笑 还有班尼的鞋呢
Hate to say this – wish I was going with you.
我讨厌说这个 我希望我们可以一起走
Your gas tank will be fine.
你的油箱没事了
Your axle… may be another matter.
油门就是另一♥码♥事了
The road will be filled with bored mechanics
没事 路上有很多修车的
hoping some drag queens will spirit them away.
希望你们会慢慢 红起来
We won’t spirit gum at this rate.
我们会的
Where the hell’s Bernadette? Here.
班尼在哪 这
Come on, cabanossi tits. Where are your bags?
来呀 你的行李呢
In my room.
在我的房♥间里
I’m not going. I’m staying here for a while.
我不想走 我要在这住一会
Oh, really? And you’re choosing to tell us about this now?
真的吗?你怎么现在 才和我说这些
She told me a few weeks back.
她很早就和我说了
Somebody’s got to handle the guest entertainment while I’m away.
我也需要帮手
I get it. Who’s been playing hide the sausage?
我明白了 看看谁在隐瞒什么
Let’s go before I throw up.
我们走吧 免得我吐了
Come on, Benj.
来 阿宝
Hope you can drive.
你能开着吗
Hey, not without a hug!
不拥抱 你就别想走
Waaaa! Waaaa!
哇 哇
Are you sure?
你确定吗
No, I’m not sure.
不 我不确定
I’ll never know unless I give it a shot.
我永远不知道 除非你尝试一下
I’m as jealous as all hell.
我很嫉妒你
Shit! Raccoon time again.
妈的 我想哭了
Don’t forget to write! ADAM: See ya!
别忘了写信 再见
Wish I was staying.
希望我能留下
‘Bye! ‘Bye! Take care of her now!
再见 你们保重
‘Bye, Mum. ‘Bye, Ralph!
再见
Yeah, see ya, Ralph!
再见
SONG: I’ve been cheated by you since I don’t know when
我曾经骗过你
So I’ve made up my mind it must come to an end
现在该结束了
Look at me now Will I ever learn?
看看现在的我
I don’t know how
我不知道是怎么了
But I suddenly lose control
但是我突然失控了