[Mimes to Charlene singing] Hey, lady, you, lady
嘿 女士 你 女士
Cursin’ at your life
回首你的一生
You’re a discontented mother
你是满腹牢骚的母亲
And a regimented wife
一个普普通通的母亲
I’ve no doubt you dream about
我不怀疑你的梦想
The things you never do
那些你从没做过的事情
But I wish someone had’ve talked to me
但是 我愿有人 告诉我
Like I wanna talk to you
我要和你说的
Ooh, I’ve been to Georgia and California
呜 我去过佐治亚 去过加利福尼亚
And anywhere I could run
和任何我能去的地方
Took the hand of a preacher man
和伟人们握手
And we made love in the sun
在阳光下爱抚
But I ran out of places and friendly faces
但我不再有 友好的表情
Because I had to be free
因为我必须自♥由♥
I’ve been to paradise
我去过伊甸园
But I’ve never been to me
但我从来不快乐
Please, lady Please, lady
求你 女士 求你 女士
Don’t just walk away
不要走开
‘Cause I have this need to tell you
以为我要告诉你
Why I’m all alone today
我今天为什么孤独
I can see so much of me
我能看清自己
Still living in your eyes
活在你的眼中
Won’t you share a part of a weary heart
你为什么不让我分担这颗疲倦的心
[DOLL SQUEAKS] That has lived a million lies?
活在成千上万的谎言中?
Oh, I’ve been to Nice and the isle of Greece
我去过希腊
While I sipped champagne on a yacht
游艇中 当我浸在香滨中的时候
I’ve moved like Harlow in Monte Carlo
我在游戏中徘徊
And showed ’em what I’ve got
给他们看我的一切
I’ve been undressed by kings
我赤身裸体的站在国王旁
And I’ve seen some things
我看到了
That a woman ain’t s’posed to see
一个女人所不能看见的
I’ve been to paradise
我去过极乐世界
But I’ve never been
但我从来就没有
To me
快乐
Ooooh
哦
I’ve been to paradise… [APPLAUSE]
我去过极乐世界…
Never been to me. MAN: More! More!
从来就没快乐 再来一个!
More! [APPLAUSE AND WOLF WHISTLES]
再来一个!
[Man with camp voice] Oh, please!
求你了!
[Man shouts] Next! Put it away, sweetie!
下一个! 一边去 宝贝!
Ugh!
啊
Are you OK? Yeah.
你没事吧 没事
That was fuckin’ charming, you gutless pack of dickheads.
刚才太美了 你们这些混♥蛋♥
Fuck off, you talentless dog! What was that?
滚开,你条狗 你说什么?
Show us your pink bits! No!
分开双腿 不!
Know why this microphone has such a long cord?
你们知道话筒线 为什么这么长吗?
So it’s easily retrieved after I’ve shoved it up YOUR arse.
因为把话筒插在你屁♥眼♥里 容易拔♥出♥来♥
Christ almighty!
天那!
What the fuck’s going on out there tonight?
今天晚上是怎么回事
Are you hurt?
你疼吗?
Alright, which one of you bitches sat on my dress?
是那个婊♥子♥坐在我的衣服上了
Tick, darling, it’s for you.
阿提,你的电♥话♥
Hello. WOMAN: Ding dong, Avon calling.
你好 是我
[OMINOUS BOOMING SOUND] Howdy, sunshine. Long time no hear.
很久没聊天了
Where? Emergency ward A.
哪? 急诊室
[Gasps] Mr Belrose?
贝先生?
[BAB Y WAILS FAINTLY] Yes?
什么事?
WOMAN: So… how about it?
你觉得怎么样
WOMAN: Leave him alone! MAN: Fuck off!
理我远点 滚!
Get… get off him!
离开他那
MAN: Taxi! Taxi!
出租车!
MAN: Yeah?
什么事
Bernadette? It’s Tick.
班娜丽? 我是阿提
Sorry to call you so late, but I…
抱歉这么晚给你打电♥话♥ 可..
Hey, are you OK?
你还好吗
No, I’m not.
不好
Well… what’s the matter?
怎么回事
Trumpet just died.
喇叭刚死了
The Lord is my shepherd. I shall not want.
天父是我们的牧人 我们没有所求
He maketh me to lie down in green pastures.
他叫我们躺下
He leadeth me beside the still waters.
他领我们至静静的小溪边
He restoreth my soul.
他给了我们灵魂
He leadeth me in the paths of righteousness…
领我们走正义的道路
[Sniffles] …for his name’s sake.
他的名字是…
Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death,
我们走进死亡的阴影
I will fear no evil, for thou art with me.
我们不再有罪恶
Thy rod and staff comfort me.
上帝与我们同在
Thou preparest a table before me in the presence of mine enemies.
你的权杖赐予我力量
Thou anointest my head with oil. My cup runneth over.
你用香油沐浴我的头发
Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all my life,
你的慈悲将伴我一生
and I will dwell in the house of the Lord forever.
我也必将留住屋宅
It’s not fair.
这不公平
I spent half my life and all my savings
我付出了我的青春
trying to snag a sympathetic husband.
以为找到了好老公
And the selfish little shit goes and dies on me.
那个自私鬼却一命呜呼了
25 years old, and he goes and slips over in a bathroom.
25岁你们在厕所摔了一跤
He didn’t slip.
他没有
He was peroxiding his hair at home and he asphyxiated on the fumes.
他在家里漂头发 吸入了过量的气体
I need some space.
我需要一些自♥由♥
I’ve, um… been asked to do a show out of town.
有人请我去城外表演
That’s nice. Well, why don’t you come with me?
很好 你为什么不和我一起
I’ll need some help, and… we could both use the break.
我需要帮助 我们可以一起用这假期
You’re not wrong. Where is it?
你说得不错. 在哪?
Um… Alice Springs.
阿丽泉
You’ve got to be fucking joking!
你在她妈开玩笑吗
Wo-Man is a… unique range of speciality facial products
女人的 独特面部护肤系列
designed for the more… heavy-duty woman in us all.
可以更多的表现 我们女人的一面
Now, um… this week…
这个星期…
[PHONE RINGS] Excuse me.
对不起
TICK: Um… hello?
你好
How long is the run?
要多长时间
Four weeks.
四个礼拜
Equity minimum, two shows a night, accommodation included.
每晚两场 包住 工资不高
I can’t just sit around here crying all the time.
我不能总坐在家里以泪洗面
Jesus! My mascara keeps running. I look like a raccoon.
天那!我的眼泪都要流完了 看起来像皖熊
[Laughs] Good girl! That’s the spirit.
哈哈 好孩子 这才对
Here’s hoping the desert’s big enough for the two of us.
希望沙漠能 容得下我们两个
Um… three of us.
是三个
[Sings] A desert holiday
沙漠假期
Let’s pack the drag away
来收拾行李
You take the lunch and tea I’ll take the ecstasy
你吃午饭喝茶 我要带摇♥头♥丸♥
Fuck off, you silly queer
滚开! 你这白吃
I’m getting out of here
我要离开这
A desert holiday Hip, hip, hip, hip, hooray.
沙漠假期 好好好
Why?
为什么
Why not?
为什么不
Look, he’s turned into a bloody good little performer.
看 他正在向 一个好艺人发展
That’s right.
不错
A bloody good little performer.
一个好艺人
24 hours a day, seven days a week.
每天24小时 每周7天
I thought we were escaping this shit.
我认为我们远离这些鸟事了
Two’s company, three’s a party, Bernadette my sweet.
两一伙 三一群 我的宝贝
We’re unplugging our curling wands and going bush, Felicia.
我们要收齐假发器 深入不毛
Why would you possibly leave all this glamour
我们要舍得放弃
for a hike into nowhere?
把他们抛在脑后
You really want to know? Desperately.
你真的想知道吗
Well, ever since I was a lad I’ve had this dream –
真的想 连做梦都想
a dream that I now, finally, have a chance to fulfil.
我从小就这个梦想 现在终于实现了
And that is…?
就这些吗
To travel to the centre of Australia,
去澳大利亚 中部旅行