我切下上面的 上面的
I cut it from the top.
不然你认为我能从哪生来
Naturally! Where else would I get it?
但是…是 是…
-But…-Yes, yes!
接续这结尾 我们才能向下走
Splice it to the ends so that we may continue our descent.
真是聪明 好极了
Very clever. Great.
为何我想不到呢
Why didn’t I think of that?
这就为何他会是男爵 而我只是个劳工
That’s why he’s a baron and I’m a prole.
这下我们更别想救他们了
We’ll never rescue them now!
百分之2 52 纯度
2.52 percent!
那样怎够 这是我唯一能提供的
-That’s not enough! -That’s what I got to offer!
而且加班费另算
And a separate agreement for overtime!
百分之六
Six percent!
纯度2 52% 要就要 不要就算了
2.52 percent! Take it or leave it.
百分之五 要不就算了
Five percent or no increased production!
我们要更多 我们要更多
We want more! We want more!
我依然完好如初
I’m still in one piece!
我想…我无法想像为何呢
-I think. -I can’t imagine why.
我们掉下来到埃特纳火山了
Our descent, in what I take to be the volcano of Mount Etna…
可能热气缓冲了下坠的速度
should have been slowed by a rising cushion of warm air.
恶运似乎都远离了
Damn thing seems to have gone out.
天呀 不要 别再有巨人了
Oh, no! Not more giants!
幼小的凡人 要帮忙吗
Can I help you tiny mortals?
我正期待如此
I sincerely hope so.
我是蒙乔生男爵
I’m Baron Munchausen.
你可能有听过我
You may have heard of me.
我们正在寻找三个男人
My friends and I are looking for three men:
一位有着卓越的眼力
One with exceptional eyesight.
一位有超强的听力 和强大的肺
One with superb hearing and powerful lungs.
另一位身型非常巨大强壮
One who is extremely large and strong.
哦 我们这全都非常巨大强壮
We’re all extremely large and strong here!
我是火神
I am Vulcan, the god.
而这些
And these…
是我的巨人员工们
are my giant employees…
独眼巨人
the cyclops…
全都给我回去工作
who even now are going back to work!
慢点
Go slow!
我提供武器和装备给肯付钱的任何人
I’m willing to supply arms and equipment to anyone prepared to pay the price!
希腊人 特洛伊人 罗马人 匈奴人…
Greeks, Trojans, Romans, Huns.
那可不是我的错 是他们异常疯狂地相互杀戮缠斗
It’s not my fault if they’re crazy enough to slaughter each other!
你们这堆邋遢鬼
You mankey crew!
怠工是无法动摇我的 我可是神
You go-slowers don’t impress me! I’m God.
我拥着全宇宙 听清楚了吗
I’ve got all the time in the universe! You hear that?
永远的 就是我
All the time! Me!
在以往
You know, in the old days…
他们得付出所有的世纪
the staff used to get paid on the dot every thousand years.
任一世纪都出现无法无天的事
This lot expect them every century.
应有尽有
That is outrageous!
这是什么
What’s this?
那是我们的范本…
This is our prototype.
RX 洲际飞弹
RX Intercontinental…
反征测雷达
Radar Sneaky…
多重弹头 原子核心飞弹
Multiwarheaded Nuclear Missile.
做什么用途 做什么
-What does it do? -Do?
杀敌
Kills the enemy.
全部的敌人 全部呀
-All the enemy? -Aye. All of them.
他们的老婆 小孩 羊 牛
All their wives, children, sheep, cattle.
猫呀狗的…
And all their cats and dogs.
敌方的所有 一次搞定
All of them gone for good.
太可怕了吧
That’s horrible!
嗯 你看 好处是…
Well, you see, the advantage is…
你不须见到他们一个个慢慢的死
you don’t have to see one single one of them die.
你只要舒适的坐着
You just sit comfortably…
数千哩外的战场
thousands of miles away from the battlefield…
就简单的按下发射钮
and simply press the button.
这样的乐趣在哪
Well, where’s the fun in that?
我们这迎合所有的要求
We cater for all sorts here. We cater to all sorts here.
你会很惊讶的…
You’d be surprised.
你们会喜欢这点料吗
Would you care for a little fodder, perhaps?
真是美味 那茶还不差
-Delicious! -It’s not a bad drop of tea…
如同神的甘露
as far as nectar of the gods go.
你们高兴在这里待多久就多久 喝茶有人聊天
You can stay as long as you like. It’s nice to have company for tea.
总是不错的
Thank you. It’ll be a pleasure.
抱歉 但我们必须快点出发了
I’m sorry, but we have to go soon.
我们在赶时间
We’re in a hurry.
这是我的小小男仆
Here comes my midget manservant…
有着无用的四肢
with the petit fours.
阿布瑞特
Albrecht!
勃透德 你们在这做什么 到处找你呀
-Berthold! What are you doing here? -Looking for you!
我没任何宝藏了 我用光了…
I haven’t got the treasure anymore! I spent it!
拿去做慈济了
I mean, I gave it all to charity.
我不要那宝藏
I don’t want the treasure.
这是阿布瑞特 这是莎莉
Albrecht, this is Sally. Sally, Albrecht.
哈罗
Hello.
我u3000要你一起去对抗土耳其
I want you to help us fight the Turk again.
不 我再也不能了
No. I couldn’t do that.
从我发现我自己…
Not since I found myself.
我并不真喜欢有着巨大强壮的体型
I never really wanted to be big and strong…
也不爱扛东西
and lug heavy things about.
现我知道 我u3000要的是秀丽和灵敏
I now know I want to be dainty and sensitive.
他们这都叫我小矮人 我很爱这小名
They call me their midget down here. I love it. It’s bliss.
他变得好滑稽
He’s gone funny.
哈罗
Hello.
亲爱的…
My darling.
我的宝贝
My dearest.
抱歉 让我引荐一下 蒙乔生男爵
Excuse me. May I introduce you to Baron Munchausen…
和他的朋友 莎莉 和…
and his little friend over there…Sally.
…勃透德
And Berthold.
而她是维纳斯
This is Venus.
女神
The goddess.
我的妻子
My wife.
夫人
Madam.
我不知所措了
I am overwhelmed.
我的爱
Oh, my love!
我的生命
My life.
从头到尾都是我所有万物
The alpha and the omega of my existence.
我有东西想献给你
I’ve got something here for you.
一颗钻石
A diamond.
献给你 我的宝贝
For you, my precious.
你真贴心 又一颗钻石
You’re so sweet. Another diamond.
夫人
Madam…
我好遗憾未能送你一份眩目的礼物
I am, alas, unable to offer you so splendid a gift.
但我说实话 你的胜过一切的美
But allow me to say that you excel in beauty…
甚至是凯撒琳大女帝
even the magnificent Catherine the Great of Russia…
我们走
Here we go.
曾经向我求婚 而我回绝了
who’s hand in marriage I once had the honor of declining.
男爵 你在谄媚我 我没一丝谄媚 夫人
-Baron, you flatter me. -Not one jot, madam.
绝对不是奉承
Not one tittle.
多么英俊的…
What a handsome…
…八字须
moustache.
可愿和我…跳支舞吗
Shall we dance?
来看看这舞厅吧
Come and see the ballroom.
一起来看看这舞厅吧
Come and see the hall.
很不错 不是吗
Nice, isn’t it?
我们才完工不久
We’ve just had it done!
你知道吗
You know that?
我也会跳
I can dance.
来 看看我跳的
Here. Watch this.
莎莉 你也会跳 不是吗
Sally, you can dance, can’t you?
不 我不会
No.
谢谢哟
Thanks a lot!

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!