希望他没动过那瓶中物 我也是
-Hope he hasn’t been at it. -So do I.
风速多少 格斯
What’s the wind speed, Gus?
3海哩
Three knots.
我是个时尚的男人
I’m a modern man
这些日子我发现 你必须
These days I find you have to be
非常的残酷的
Awfully cruel to be kind
我是很时尚的男人
I’m a modern man
你会认同的
You will agree
…不是你就是我
It’s either you or me
我想
Well!
时间快到了
Time’s nearly up, I think.
准备…
Ready.

Now!
不太迟吧我 不
-Not late, am I? -No.
不迟 非常感谢你
Not late, thank you very much.
多谢 我正在小小修剪一下
Thanks. I needed a trim.
非常感激 女皇给你的信
-Much obliged. -From the empress.
真是美味
Delicious!
你赢了
You win.
财管 带那大力士去金库
Treasurer, allow my friend here to take from the treasury…
让他搬走他能搬动的量
as much as the strongest man can carry.

Yes.
就这些
That’s it.
多谢了 侍卫
Thanks, squire.
我必须 跟苏丹说
I must speak with the sultan.
什么事 很棒 他们拿光光了
-What is it? -Excellency! They’ve taken everything!
什么
What?
格斯塔维斯
Gustavus!
阻止他们
Stop them!
带他们回来
Bring them back!
格斯塔维斯 再一次
Gustavus! Again!
发射
Fire!
别开火
Don’t shoot!
稳住 帮我掩护 朋友们
-Stand firm! -Take cover, my friends.
重组
Regroup!
让我进去
Let me in!
所以
And so…
如你们所见 苏丹王还是想要我的头
as you can see, the sultan is still after my head.
等等 停呀 别走
Hey, wait! Stop! Don’t go!
回来呀 还有呢
Come back! There’s more!
我还没说完 别现在离开
I haven’t finished! Don’t leave now!
格斯塔维斯 阿都芬斯 艾布瑞特
Gustavus, Adolphus, Albrecht!
我们为了苏丹王的宝藏而逃的
We’re about to make off with the sultan’s treasure.
你别停
You can’t just stop.
勃透德
Berthold!
他名叫德斯蒙德 伙计
The name’s Desmond, mate.
我们是演员 不是你幻想的 虚构人物
We’re actors, not figments of your imagination!
找个地方抓好吧
Now get a grip!
回来 快回来
Oh, come back!
苏丹王在搞什么 今天不是周三吗
What the devil is the sultan playing at? It’s Wednesday, isn’t it?
对这场演出 我真的深感抱歉…
I’m terribly sorry about the show. One or two minor setbacks here, sir.
这剧院已关闭 你和你的同伴全都得离开这城市
This theatre’s closed. I want you and your company out of the city.
哦 不 先生 不 不 先生 求求你
Oh, no, sir! No! No, sir. Please!
给我们个说法 请你看看 这些从欧洲来的支持者
Give us a say! Sir, look at these favorable endorsements from Europe.
“索特先生剧团保留了真实之面” “维也纳的激励”
“Mr. Salt’s company holds a mirror up to nature.” “Vienna Clarion.”
“绝对有价值的” “巴黎的回音”
“Great value for money.” “Paris Echo.”
“美好的夜间娱乐” 格拉斯哥使者” 再给我们一次
“A good night out.” “Glasgow Herald.” Just give us one second.
好男孩…没事了
Here, boy. Good boy. It’s all right.
来这呀 小男孩
Here, boy!
你没事吧
Are you all right?
我死了吗
Am I dead?

No.
真是打击呀
Blast!
你到底是谁
Who are you really?
蒙乔生男爵又不是真的
Baron Munchausen isn’t real.
只是个故事 走开 我在试着送死
-He’s only in stories. -Go away! I’m trying to die.
为何
Why?
因为我对这世界厌倦了
Because I’m tired of the world.
这世界也对我厌倦了
And the world is evidently tired of me.
为何呀 为何
But why? Why?
为何 为何 为何
Why? why? why?
因为现到处充满着逻辑和理由
Because it’s all logic and reason now.
科学 科技
Science. Progress.
水力学定律
Laws of hydraulics. Laws…
社会动力准则
of social dynamics.
这也准则 那也准则
Laws of this, that…
到处只有准则
and the other.
没一处有三腿独眼巨人
No place for three-legged cyclops…
在南方海域
in the South Seas.
没一处
No place…
有小黄瓜树
for cucumber trees…
和全是酒的海
and oceans of wine.
已没我容身之处
No place for me.
故事中到底发生了什么 什么
-What happened in the story? -What?
在苏丹王的皇宫 你逃脱了吗
In the sultan’s palace. Did you escape?
你可被杀了 我不知道
-Were you killed? -I don’t know.
太久远了 谁在乎呢
It was all a long time ago. Who cares?
我呀
I do.
我真的好累了…再见了
I’m very tired. Good-bye!
请告诉我 不
-Please tell me. -No.
继续 别再吵我了
-Go on. -Buzz off!
告诉我
Tell me!
拜托…
Please.
你真的很想知道
You really want to know, don’t you?
停止
Stop it!
再这样下去我们全都会死
We’ll all be killed!
我们就再也无法得知 这故事的结局
And then I’ll never know the end of the story!
你去哪 回来
Wait! Where are you going? Come back!
停止啦
Stop it!
等等 回来
Wait! Come back!
找地方掩护
Take cover!
该死的小鬼
Wretched child!
找个地方躲起来
Get that powder under cover!
是 长官
Yes, sir!

No!
快停止
Stop it!
离开那
Get away!
停止
Stop it!
快低下头
Head down!
不 你会把我们全都害死的
-No! -You’ll get us both killed.
我还以为你想死呢
I thought you wanted to die.
是呀 但我够老了 先生
Yes, but I’m old enough. Gentlemen!
你不认为你该让那敌方的大炮安静点吗
Don’t you think it would be a good idea to silence those enemy cannons?
不能呀 先生 不能
-No, sir. -No?
今天是周三
It’s Wednesday.
周三
Oh, my…Wednesday!
哦 不
Oh, no!
土耳其猛烈攻墙
The Turks are about to storm the walls.
你真的是蒙乔生男爵
You really are Baron Munchausen.
结束了 一切都结束了
That’s it. The end. It’s all over.
世代留传的专业剧场
Generations of theatrical expertise snuffed out…
已被消灭掉了
in the twinkling of an eye.
莎莉
Sally?
让开
Get off!
莎莉 快过来
Come here.
你这头坏的 让人厌恶的老古董
You cretinous, senile old fart!
真感谢呀 我们要被丢去土耳其了
Thanks to you, we’re to be thrown to the Turks!
但他是蒙乔生男爵
But he is Baron Munchausen!
真的
The real one!
你一定要相信我 快点
-You must believe me! -Hurry!

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!