Sorry.
抱歉
I’ve got inflection points.
出现反曲点了
All he needs to do is see
他只要看到她跳舞
her dance and you’re at your ripple limit.
而你会达到可控的水波极限
What? All right, block the door.
什么 好吧 把门堵住
He’s already through it.
他已经进去了
Not that one, the next one.
不是那扇 下一扇门
Excuse me.
打扰了
David Norris, I’m here to see Elise.
我是戴维·诺里斯 来找爱丽丝
I’m blocking them all.
把门统统堵住
Hat! Hat!
帽子 帽子
Is she here? Yeah, she’s in the studio.
她在吗 是的 她在舞蹈房♥
It’s too late. He’s already seen her.
太晚了 他已经看到她了
You hit your ripple limit.
你到达水波极限了
Celebrate now.
这下你高兴了
They’re just going to kick it upstairs.
这下篓子捅大了
It’s Donaldson.
是唐纳森
He has no idea what he’s up against.
他不知道自己在跟谁做对
Let’s take a walk.
咱们走走吧
The intense chemistry between them,
他们之间的化学反应
the constant inflection points,
不断出现的反曲点
and the kicker, you pulling them apart twice
出人意料的结局 你两次把他们分开
only to have chance put them back together.
结果只是让他们再次相遇
Yeah, all that seemed a little much.
这一切是有点让人抓狂
So, I asked Burdensky to do some research this morning.
所以 我今早让博登斯基做了些调查
Have you been in here before?
你以前进来过吗
No, of course not.
没有 当然没有
It seems like David Norris and Elise Sellas were meant to be together
貌似戴维·诺里斯和爱丽丝·塞拉斯本该在一起
because they were meant to be together.
因为他们曾经就是被安排在一起
Wait, what?
等等 什么
In the ’70s when he was born,
在他出生的70年代的规划里
they were meant to be together,
他们被安排在一起
same thing in the ’80s, ’90s.
80和90年代的规划也这么写
Wasn’t till 2005 that the plan changed
可是2005年时 规划被改写了
and she was supposed to stay with Adrian.
她该和艾卓安在一起
The problem here is there are remnants from all those old plans
当前的问题就是 旧版规划的残余力量
that keep pushing them together.
不断推动他们相遇
They still feel like they belong with each other,
他们仍感到属于彼此
even though they don’t,
即便事实已并非如此
and we’re about to tear them apart again.
我们得让他们分开
You spend your whole career
你的整个职业生涯
hoping, someday, you’ll get a red-letter case.
都期待着能接到一起大案子
Something you can really make a name for yourself with.
一起能让你一夜成名的案子
Finally you get one,
你终于等到了
and it’s booby-trapped.
却是个地雷阵
What?
什么
I’m saying, it wasn’t your fault.
我想说 这不是你的错
They were meant to be together.
他们本来就要在一起
What?
什么
Were. In an earlier version of the plan.
是本来 旧版的规划书中这么写
Actually, a dozen earlier versions.
事实上 很多个旧版本都这么写
I always wondered how we had such bad luck
真想不通我们为什么总这么倒霉
that she was on that particular bus on that particular day.
偏偏那天她也坐那辆公交车
How could a plan just change like that?
规划怎么能说变就变
I don’t know.
我不知道
It’s above my pay grade.
这我也管不了
So, we’re going operational.
那我们可以大干一场了
This is exciting. It’s been a while.
太刺♥激♥了 很久没大展身手了
We’re not going operational.
我们不准备大干
No one ever made it to my job by taking stupid risks.
我可不想冒着愚蠢的风险
So, what are we going to do?
那我们怎么办
We’re going to kick this case upstairs
直接把案子丢给上面
to someone with the latitude to clean up this mess
能收拾这烂摊子的人
without breaking into a sweat.
这就不用吓出一身臭汗
We’re going to bring this to Thompson.
我们把这案子交给汤普森
Thompson?
汤普森
When he was in the field, his nickname was…
他干这行的时候 绰号♥叫…
“The Hammer,” Yes.
“大锤”
He’ll crush this little romance with a flick of his hand
他动动手指就能把这点小事搞定
and force them back on plan again.
让这对小情人重回正轨
I want to go to a club.
我想去俱乐部
Why ruin a really nice day?
我会扫了这一天的兴
Come on.
走嘛
No, I don’t dance.
别 我不会跳舞
Everyone can dance.
谁都会跳舞
You just feel the music.
跟着音乐来就行
Well, I’ve been told that I have trouble feeling.
有人说我对音乐缺根弦
Who told you that?
谁说的
A long list of women.
很多女人说过
That’s gross.
真恶心
You know what?
要不这样吧
Let’s race to that lamppost.
咱们比赛跑到灯柱那儿
You win, I dance for you.
你赢 我给你跳
I win, you dance for me.
我赢 你给我跳
On the pole?
到柱子那儿
If you like, yeah.
对 你没意见的话
All right. This is serious.
好吧 玩儿真的
What are the rules?
有规则吗
There are no rules.
没有规则
You bastard! My gosh!
天哪 你个大坏蛋
You challenged me in those shoes?
穿着高跟鞋还想跟我赛跑
Okay, fine. I can’t.
好吧 我认输
You’re right. These are the wrong shoes.
你说的对 我穿高跟鞋根本没法比
I’m going to twist an ankle.
会崴脚的
You said, “No rules.”
你说的 没有规则
I avoided them.
我就什么都不管了
You said you had trouble feeling.
你说你感觉迟钝
Great.
好吧
David.
戴维
You’re even cuter in person.
你本人看起来帅多了
Hey, it’s David Norris.
戴维·诺里斯来了
How you doing? How are you?
你好啊 你好
How are we feeling about this tie?
你觉得这领带怎么样
Hey, David Norris!
戴维·诺里斯
Hey, how you doing?
你好
Maybe I should go home and get my tux.
或许我该回去换身晚礼服
Definitely don’t do that. It’s good.
千万别 这身很棒
I should never have come back here again without my backup dancers.
没有伴舞我坚决不来了
I voted for you.
我投了你一票
How are you?
你好
Norris, you’re a rock star!
诺里斯 你就是个摇滚明星
Did you grow up over here?
你在这里长大的吗
Yeah, three blocks over that way.
是的 那条路再过三个街区
Pioneer Street.
先锋路
My whole childhood.
整个童年都生活在那
What were you like as a kid?
你小时候是什么样
I’ve spent about half my time in the principal’s office
我多半时间都是在校长室度过
up until the sixth grade.
一直到六年级
Yeah, that was when my mother and my brother
那年我母亲和哥哥
died within a month of each other.
在一个月内相继去世
I’m sorry.
对不起
No, it’s fine.
没关系
You know how I always tell that story
你也知道 我经常讲
about how I got inspired to go into politics because
我涉足政♥治♥是因为
my dad took me to the Senate Gallery
我父亲曾带我去参议院会
and we sat together and that’s true.
一起坐在旁听席 这是真的
But what I leave out is
但我没提到的是
he did that right after they died.
他是在母亲和哥哥去世后不久带我去
And I was bottoming out.
当时我情绪极其低落
So, he wanted to get me out of here for a little while,
然后他想让我换换心情

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!