Are you sure you don’t want a ride?
不需要我们载你一程吗
No, I have to go home and change.
不用了 我得回家换衣服
You’re so late. Your friend is about to cry.
你已经迟到了 你朋友都快急哭了
I’m wrangling him right now.
我刚才跟他发火了
Yeah, I know.
是 我知道
Shifting her rehearsal to Pier 17 was a genius move.
把排练厅改到17码头真是明智之举
We’re not out of the woods yet.
危险还没过去
Come over when you’re done.
演讲结束就过来吧
David. Okay.
戴维 好吧
Sorry, the TV crew is there. We got to go, man.
抱歉 电视台的人已经到了 咱们得走了
We’re okay.
没问题了
Look, whatever happens,
听着 不论发生什么
I’m not going to let anything come between us again.
我都不会再让任何事阻碍我们
Okay.
好吧
I’ll see you soon.
一会儿见
Hey, how you doing?
近来可好
Thank you. Appreciate it.
谢谢 十分感谢
How are you?
你好吗
Thanks a lot. Good to see you, too.
非常感谢 很高兴见到你
Thank you.
谢谢
I have to say, it’s good to be back in Brooklyn.
我必须要说 回到布鲁克林的感觉真好
There’s been a lot of speculation
坊间一直在推测
as to whether or not… It’s done.
我是否会… 搞定
…I would run for a Senate seat here in the state of New York.
参加今年的纽约州参议员选举
I came here today to put an end to that speculation
我今天来就是要终结这些猜测
and to tell you, unequivocally,
我要向你们明确宣布
I will seek the Senate seat for the great state of New York.
我将参加纽约州参议员的竞选
David! David!
戴维
Shit.
该死
Don’t forget, I added the bankers’ group after The Daily Show tomorrow.
别忘了 明天的每日秀之后还有银行家会议
Are you listening to me?
你在听我说吗
David?
戴维
I cannot get a break on this case.
他真是让我一刻不得安生
Okay. I got to get to Pier 17.
知道了 我得去17码头了
Do the interview and you can do whatever you want.
采访之后你爱去哪就去哪
Just handle the interviews for me. I’ll talk to those guys…
采访就交给你了 我回头再…
This has got to go on the nightly news.
这采访要在晚间新闻播出
I got to see Elise right now.
我现在就得去见爱丽丝
Every time we get close,
每次都是快成功时
you do something to mess this up.
你就把一切都搞砸
This is different.
这次不一样
City, please?
哪座城市
Manhattan.
曼哈顿
What listing?
要接哪里
Cedar Lake. It’s a dance company.
雪松湖 一家舞蹈公♥司♥
Connecting.
转接中
He’s going to ask the parking attendant to use the hard line.
他要向停车场保安借用固定电♥话♥
I already killed it.
已经切断了
Excuse me, can I use your phone?
抱歉 能用下电♥话♥吗
I have an emergency.
我有急事
Restaurant across the street.
街对面的餐厅
I took out everything for three blocks.
我已经切断了三条街区的电♥话♥线
This guy is a pain in the ass.
这家伙太难缠了
Come on, let’s go talk to him.
来吧 去跟他谈谈
There is a whole world of women out there.
天涯何处无芳草
I thought we established this one was off limits.
我记得让你不要单恋这一支花
It’s been a while, I must have forgotten.
时间太长了 我肯定是忘了
Doesn’t change the fact.
那也不能改变事实
You put us together three times.
你们让我们两人相遇了三次
That wasn’t us, that was just chance.
不是我们干的 是巧合
Why do you want to keep us apart?
你为什么要把我们分开
Because the plan says so.
规划里这么写
Then you misread the plan.
你看错了吧
There is no misreading the plan when it comes to you and Elise.
在你和爱丽丝这事上没有看错一说
Then the plan is wrong.
那就是规划写错了
Do you know who wrote it? I don’t care.
你知道是谁写的吗 我才不在乎
You should. You should really show a little respect.
你应该在乎 你该显示出起码的尊重
If I’m not supposed to be with her,
如果我不应该和她在一起
how come I feel like this?
我为什么会对她有感觉
It doesn’t matter how you feel.
你怎么感觉并不重要
What matters is what is in black and white.
白纸黑字的规划才是王道
You don’t know why I’m not supposed to be with her, do you?
你不知道为什么我们不能在一起 对不对
That’s why you can’t tell me. You don’t know.
所以你说不出来 因为你根本不知道
Who is this guy?
他到底是什么来头
Uh-oh.
糟糕
Excuse me, everyone.
抱歉各位
Sorry to disturb your lunch. It’s an emergency.
抱歉打扰诸位的午餐 有点急事
Has anyone here ever seen a performance at the Cedar Lake Ballet Company?
有人看过雪松湖芭蕾舞公♥司♥的表演吗
The Cedar Lake Ballet Company?
雪松湖芭蕾舞公♥司♥
Yeah, I have.
我看过
Where is it?
那公♥司♥在哪
Son of a bitch.
这兔崽子
Hey, taxi. Hey!
出租车
Taxi! Hey!
出租车
Taxi!
出租车
Maybe you should try the subway.
或许你该去乘地铁
Don’t all these taxies you’re diverting have plans, too?
被你改道的这些出租车难道没有规划吗
How long you going to keep that up? Twenty minutes? An hour?
你要持续多久 二十分钟? 一小时?
Wow, the ripples must just be endless.
水波效应会无穷无尽
I don’t care what you put in my way, I’m not giving up.
我不在乎你怎么阻挠我 我不会放弃
Taxi!
出租车
You all right?
你还好吗
You okay?
还可以吗
What happened?
发生了什么
You got hit. Are you okay?
你撞车了 你还好吗
I think so. Don’t move.
还好 别动
You all right?
你怎么样
Hello, I just witnessed an accident
您好 我目击了一起车祸
on the corner of Water and Dover Street.
在沃特街和多佛街交口
Unfortunately, you’re the only witness, Congressman.
很不辛 您是唯一的目击者 议员先生
But we did this three times already.
我已经说过三遍了
I just need a few more details.
我只是想知道更多的细节
Oh, I see.
我知道了
You’re not even a cop, are you? You’re one of them.
你根本不是警♥察♥吧 你是他们的人
Calm down. Okay.
冷静 好吧
Someone could have been killed.
有人差点丧命
Sir, if you would just calm down.
先生 如果您能冷静下来
Hey, Sergeant.
警官
Hi. Sorry, excuse me, I know you need a statement from me,
抱歉 打扰了 我知道你们得给我做笔录
but do I need to stay here or can I do it over the phone?
需要现在做吗 还是过后打电♥话♥
No, sir, we know how to get in touch with you.
不需要 我们会联♥系♥您
Okay. Now, is this man under your command?
好的 那家伙是你们的人吗
Never mind. Thank you.
没事了 谢谢
You want to make a quick 100 bucks?
想轻松挣一百块吗
You’re going to have to break a couple of traffic laws.
你得违反些交通法规
All right, 26th and 10th.
去26街和10街路口
It’s a ballet company called Cedar Lake.
一家叫雪松湖的芭蕾舞公♥司♥
Go through that.
闯过去
Look out!
当心
Watch it.
注意点
This is going to keep happening, just go through.
会一路红灯 闯过去就是了
Son of a bitch!
兔崽子
Set a traffic jam on Broadway. Too many ripples.
让百老汇大街堵车 水波太多了
He’s getting out of range.
他快超出范围了
I don’t know what to do with this. You’re reaching your limit.
我不知道该怎么办 你快到极限了
Excuse me.
抱歉
Two down. Two down.
左边第二个 左边第二个
Oh, shit!
见鬼
Next one.
下一个
I hate downtown.
我恨市区