and you didn’t write it.
并非出自你手而倍感嫉妒吧
Just so you know, I think
跟你说个事 我恐怕
I’m coming down against your solar panel thing.
得推掉你的太阳能电池板提议
Why?
为什么
I just don’t think the research is there
我觉得研究还没到位
and the price point is too high on these things.
而且这玩意价格太高了
Of course, it’s too high.
价格当然不会便宜
But if our company doesn’t
但要是连我们的公♥司♥
get involved with stuff like this, who will?
都不肯做这行 还有谁肯
Convince me in the meeting.
来会上说服我吧
I will. See you, buddy.
我会的 待会见 老兄
Hey, Janet.
你好 简妮
Hey, Susan.
你好 苏珊
We just got approval for a recalibration on the Lasalle case.
我们刚得到许可重校拉塞尔一案
Two minutes.
还有两分钟
What the hell are you doing?
你们在搞什么
Grab him.
抓住他
9-1-1, Janet! 9-1-1 ! Oh.
报♥警♥ 简妮 快报♥警♥
You can’t get away, David.
你跑不了 戴维
David, I really wish you’d just listen to me.
戴维 我真希望你能听我一句
All right, I’ll handle it.
行了 我来处理
David,
戴维
you really are making this harder than it has to be.
你真的把事情搞复杂了
All right, take it easy, guys. Take it easy.
行了 放松 伙计们 放松
Take it easy.
放轻松
It’s okay, David.
没事的 戴维
No. No, sir.
不 不 长官
It’s being taken care of.
事态已经稳定下来了
Yes, sir. It’s being taken care of.
是的 长官 事态已经稳定下来了
Yes, sir. No, sir.
是 长官 不 长官
No, sir. Yes, sir.
不 长官 没错 长官
I understand. I’ll take care of it.
我了解 我会处理好
What a goddamn mess.
真是一团糟
Donaldson? Yes.
是唐纳森吗 对
What do you want to do?
你要怎么办
We have to reset him. Call for a briefcase.
我们得重置他 叫他们把箱子拿来
You kidding? It’s going to take a signed order from the Chairman.
你在说笑吗 这得要局长批准
Get legal on it.
那就去申请
Legal just arrived.
批示到了
There’s no way the Chairman approves a reset.
局长不可能同意重置
This is your fault. There is no way you get a briefcase.
这是你的错 箱子肯定拿不到了
What are my options?
我能怎么做
Just bullshit him.
忽悠忽悠他算了
Bullshit this guy?
忽悠他
Hey! What’s going on here?
这到底是怎么回事
Look at this.
看看这个
Questions will burn in him till the day he dies.
疑问会一直如影随形 挥之不去
He won’t stop searching for answers. He won’t quit.
他不会停止寻找答案 他不会放弃
We have to watch him forever,
我们得一直盯着他
make sure he doesn’t talk.
保证他不会乱说
Endless ripple effects.
水波效应会无穷无尽
You remember the Torres case 40 years ago?
你还记得40年前的托雷斯一案吗
It’s not that bad, is it?
还没糟到那个程度吧
In the end, they just leveled with him.
最后 他们不得不对他坦白
Completely?
完完整整的吗
Looking at that, I don’t see you have a choice.
看看他 我觉得你没得选
Who the hell are you guys?
你们他妈的到底是什么人
We
我们
are the people who make sure things happen according to plan.
就是那些保证事情按部就班的人
My name is Richardson.
我叫理查森
You really think I couldn’t see that coming?
你真以为我不知道你那点小算盘
I can read your mind.
我会读心术
Yeah, really.
是啊 没错
Pick a color.
挑种颜色
Blue.
蓝色
Pick a number. Seventeen.
选个数字 十七
Now, why are you still thinking about running?
所以你干嘛还想要逃跑
I don’t really know what’s going on here.
我真不知道这是怎么回事
You’ve just seen behind a curtain
你刚刚看到了幕后
that you weren’t supposed to know existed.
你所不该知道其存在的事物
Must be jarring.
感觉一定很难受吧
It’s not your fault.
这不是你的错
Your path through the world this morning
今早你穿过这个世界的道路
was supposed to have been adjusted.
本应被调整好
You were supposed to spill your coffee
就在早上走进公园的时候
as you entered the park this morning.
你本应打翻你的咖啡
You would have gone upstairs to change,
你本应上楼换衣
you would have missed the bus,
继而错过巴士
and you would have arrived at work
导致比现在
10 minutes later than you did,
晚十分钟上班
and we would have been gone.
而到时我们也就离开了
I was supposed to spill my coffee?
什么叫我本应打翻咖啡
We call that an adjustment.
我们称之为”调整”
See, sometimes, when people spill their coffee
有些时候 当人们打翻他们的咖啡
or their lnternet goes out
或是网络连接中断
or they misplaced their keys, they think it’s chance.
或是找不着钥匙时 他们认为是偶然
And sometimes it is.
有时也确实是这样
Sometimes it’s us…
但还有时就是我们干的
… nudging people back on plan.
帮助人们走上正轨
Sometimes when nudging isn’t enough,
有时当”帮助”不管用时
management authorizes a recalibration.
管理层便会授权进行重校
We deploy our Intervention Team
我们将派出干预小组
and they change your mind for you,
而他们会像对待你的朋友查理那样
like we did with your friend Charlie.
改变这些人的思想
He’s fine, by the way.
顺便说一句 他没事
You don’t need to worry about him.
你不必担心他
Now…
现在
There is something I need you to understand
在我们放你走之前
if I’m going to let you go.
有些事你得弄明白
Okay.
好吧
Very few humans have seen what you’ve seen today,
很少有人能目睹今天你所看到的一切
and we’re determined to keep it that way.
而我们决定保持下去
So, if you ever reveal our existence,
所以 要是你揭露了我们的存在
we’ll erase your brain.
我们就格式化你的大脑
The Intervention Team will reset you.
干预小组会重置你
Your emotions, your memories,
你的情感 记忆
your entire personality will be expunged.
你整个人格会被抹得一干二净
Your friends and family will think you’ve gone crazy.
你的朋友和家人会认为你疯了
You won’t think anything.
而你的大脑将一片空白
You understand?
懂了吗
Not one word about us.
只字不提
Okay.
好吧
Oh, one more thing,
还有一件事
you bumped into a woman this morning on the bus.
今早你在公车上遇见了一个女人
Elise?
爱丽丝
What does that have to do with anything?
有什么关系吗
You were never supposed to see her again.
你不能再见她
What does that matter?
这有什么要紧
Because it matters.
它就是要紧
It’s in his wallet. Hey, hey. God! Hey!
在他钱包里 天哪 别这样
What’s with you guys? Jesus!
你们是怎么回事 老天
Oh, come on. No! No!
得了吧 不 不要
What the hell?
搞什么
Really?
有必要吗
What the hell?
我靠
Okay.
我没问题了
Okay. Take him back.
我也是 带他回去
Enjoy the rest of your day.
享受剩下的时光吧
I can walk. I’m capable of walking.
我能走 我自己能走
Dude, what are you doing on my floor?
老兄 你躺我地板上干嘛

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!