$7,300, for a consultant to tell us that
7300块 付给顾问来告诉我们
this is the perfect amount of scuffing.
这就是鞋子的最佳划痕量
He has to spill his coffee on his shirt by 7:05.
七点零五分 他得把咖啡洒到衬衣上
7:05 at the latest.
最迟七点零五分
I’ll get him as soon as he enters the park.
他一进公园我就办
Can’t imagine being on this guy as long as you have.
难以想像你跟了这家伙这么久
…for energy efficient technologies.
…为了高效节能技术
RSR Venture Capital announced yesterday
RSR风险资本昨天发表申明
that former Congressman David Norris,
前任众议员戴维·诺里斯
would become a senior partner.
将成为高级合伙人
Norris led an unsuccessful bid for Senate last month.
上月诺里斯竞选参议员失败
But his concession speech was considered,
但他的败选演说
by many, to be electrifying
令很多人激动万分
and has made him the obvious front runner
同时让他在2010参议员竞选中
in the 2010 Senate race.
脱颖而出
Investment banker Charles Traynor founded RSR,
投资银行家查尔斯·崔纳创办了RSR
one of the country’s most successful venture capital firms.
全国最成功的风险投资公♥司♥之一
Traynor is a childhood friend of Norris’
崔纳是诺里斯儿时的朋友
and was the Chairman of his Senate campaign.
也是他的参议员竞选主席
Tom Frankel from The Journal is calling you in five minutes.
华尔街日报的汤姆·弗兰科五分钟内会打电♥话♥给你
I just gave him this number.
我刚给了他这号♥码
Give him 3-2-2-7. I’m not used to this phone yet.
给他3227的号♥码 这个我不常用
No, I can’t.
不行
He’s going to ask you about joining the firm.
他打算问你关于加入公♥司♥的事
All business calls
所有业务相关电♥话♥
have to be done on a company Blackberry.
必须打公♥司♥的蓝莓手♥机♥
Really? SarbanesOxley,
真的吗 萨班斯法案
you voted for it, pal.
你投过票 伙计
In fact, you co-sponsored that one.
实际上你是该法案的共同发起人
Yeah, I remember.
对 我想起来了
Hey, I just saw you on TV.
我刚在电视上看到你了
Really? Yeah.
真的吗 是啊
What did they say?
他们说什么了
You’re bald.
说你是个秃头
Nice.
很好
Yeah, it was weird, too,
是啊 我也觉得有点怪
because it was a financial show.
因为那是财经节目
But they were really captivated by
但他们真被你那后移的发际线
your receding hairline.
迷住了
I got to go, you jack-off.
我得挂了 你继续意淫吧
Bye.
再见
Congressman.
议员先生
I have to tell you,
我得告诉你
I really admire what you did last month.
我非常钦佩你上月的演讲
Thank you. I appreciate it.
谢谢 我甚为感激
I wish there were more politicians like you.
我希望有更多像你这样的政客
Thank you. I’m retired now.
谢谢 我已经卸任了
I had to go get a real job.
我得去上班了
You’ll do well. Thank you.
你一定会成功 谢谢
You got a guy running for the bus.
后面还有人想上车
There is another M6 right behind me.
下一辆M6马上就到
No way.
真的假的
Sorry.
抱歉
Oh, my God.
上帝啊
Have we met?
我们见过吗
You look vaguely familiar.
你看起来有点眼熟
Waldorf men’s room. You got it.
在沃尔多夫酒店的男厕所 对啊
Were you just staring at my legs while I slept?
我睡着时 你就直勾勾地盯着我的大腿吗
I was defenseless against the small dress.
我无法抗拒短装的诱惑
It’s a skirt.
这是条裙子
It’s a belt.
这是根腰带
What is it with you and the argyle?
你怎么穿丝♥袜♥了
What is the deal with you and the boring shades of blue?
你怎么打起无趣的蓝色领带了
My clothes match.
那和我的衣服很搭
Did your team pick that out for you?
这是你的团队帮你挑的吗
No team. Team is gone.
不 团队已经散了
I did it all by myself.
这都是我自己选的
I saw your speech.
我看过你的演讲了
Yeah, the speech.
是啊 演讲
Something must have got into me.
我脑子肯定是进水了
Wow, that is something.
天 还真是
Really augments the moment.
真有情调
Nice ring, asshole.
小点声 白♥痴♥
Hello? Hello?
喂 喂
It doesn’t even work.
没声音
Could that ringer get louder
这铃♥声♥是本来就这么吵
or do you have that maxed out?
还是你调过了
It’s a new phone.
刚买♥♥的 还不熟
Are you going to run again?
你还准备参加竞选吗
Don’t know. I’m starting a new job today.
不知道 从今天起我开始新工作了
You have to run again. You can’t do that.
你一定得再次竞选 哪能就这样放弃
The country will end up being run by tools like Linfield.
到时国家就被林非那样的蠢蛋占领了
It kind of is.
也是啊
Oh, shit.
该死
Sorry. I don’t know what just happened.
抱歉 我也不知道是怎么回事
Are you okay?
你没事吧
I’m fine. Can you hand me that?
我没事 能把本子递给我吗
You sure you okay? Yeah.
你确定你没事吗 没事
I’ll pay for the dry cleaning. No, it’s really fine.
我帮你付干洗费 不用了 这没什么
Please don’t.
真不用了
Seven bucks will probably cover it.
七块钱差不多够了吧
You keep that, you might need it.
还是留着吧 你说不定要用
You know what? Here.
这样吧 给
You write your number down
你把你的号♥码写下来
then I can call you and come pick up your skirt.
这样我就能通知你来领洗好的裙子
Oh, my goodness, me.
我的天哪
That is very smooth.
你真好心
Oh, shit.
该死
Why don’t you let me spill some on you and then we’ll be even?
干脆泼些咖啡在你身上吧 这样咱就扯平了
That’s a terrible idea. I think it’s a great idea.
这念头太坏了 我觉得挺好
Just one bit because that’s not fair.
因为你那样做不公平
You actually are crazy. No, now it all makes sense.
你真是疯了 对 这下什么都说得通了
Okay, hang on.
好吧 等等
He’s not here. I know, I’m sorry.
他不在 我知道 不好意思
Who was that? I don’t know. Who cares?
是谁 不知道 管他呢
It’ll be on the… Can you just… No.
上面会有显…你能不能… 不行
Okay, now we’re in the third grade. This is great.
得 现在我们回到三年级了 太棒了
It’s a sturdy little fucker, isn’t it?
一个顽固的小混♥蛋♥ 不是么
I’m sorry. I don’t know what happened, it just happened.
不好意思 我也不知道是怎么回事
Okay.
好吧
Okay, that was a new phone. Let’s wipe it off.
知道吗 这可是部新手♥机♥ 我帮你擦擦
I’m Elise, by the way.
顺便说一句 我叫爱丽丝
I’ll remember that.
我肯定记住了
That’s my number. Terrific, thank you.
这是我的号♥码 太好了 多谢
I’ll call you.
到时我打给你
The morning after the election,
选举第二天早晨
I woke up thinking about you.
我醒来满脑子都是你
Hey, man, what’s up?
老兄 咋了
You’re not going to believe who I just ran into.
你不会相信我刚遇见了谁
Who?

The girl from election night.
选举晚上碰到的那个女孩
The one you kissed? She kissed me.
你亲过的那个吗 她亲的我
You still sticking with that story?
你还在为那件事纠结啊
It’s the truth. Whatever, dude.
这是事实啊 随你吧 老兄
They’re ready for you in the main conference room.
他们在主会议室等你
What are the odds? It’s amazing.
这是什么神概率
That’s great, man,
太棒了 老兄
just don’t take her advice on speeches anymore.
别再接受她的演讲建议就行了
First time worked, it’s not going to work again.
头次见效 之后就保不准了
You’re just jealous because it’s the best speech I ever gave
你是为这篇我有史以来最棒的演讲

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!