so people rarely realize when it happens.
所以人们很少认得出来
Is this some sort of test?
这算是一场考验吗
In a way, it’s all a test,
从某种意义上说 这些都是考验
for everybody, even the members of the Adjustment Bureau.
对所有人 甚至对命运规划局的成员也是
David, you risked everything for Elise.
戴维 你为了爱丽丝不顾一切危险
And Elise, when you came
而你 爱丽丝
through that door at the Statue of Liberty,
当你穿过自♥由♥女神像下的门时
you risked everything, too.
你也是孤注一掷
But you inspired me.
但是你们激励了我
It seems like you inspired the Chairman, too.
看来你们也启发了局长
Is that about us?
上面写的是关于我们吗
Yes.
是的
What does it say?
怎么说
It says that this situation between the two of you
上面说你们俩的情况
is a serious deviation from the plan.
与规划的背道而驰
So, the Chairman rewrote it.
所以 局长重写了规划
Okay.
好吧
Now what?
现在呢
Now…
现在
You can take the stairs.
你们可以走楼梯了
Most people live life on the path we set for them.
大部分人按我们规划好的人生活着
Too afraid to explore any other.
不敢另辟蹊径
But once in a while, people like you come along
但时不时会有你们这种人
who knock down all the obstacles we put in your way.
闯过我们铺设的所有障碍
People who realize free
自♥由♥意志是一种天赋
will is a gift you’ll never know how to use
而若是你不奋力抗争
until you fight for it.
将永远得不到这种体验
I think that’s the Chairman’s real plan
我想这才是局长真正的规划
that maybe one day
或许某一天
we won’t write the plan.
书写规划的将不再是我们
You will.
而是你们自己

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!