Call the proctor at the wedding.
通知婚礼上的巡检
What’s wrong? Nothing. I’m just nervous, I guess.
怎么了 没事 我想是有点紧张
I just need a minute in the bathroom, okay?
我想去下洗手间 好吗
Sir, he’s got a hat. He’s in the substrate.
先生 他戴着帽子 他在基底层
He just went into the substrate.
他刚进入基底层
No, no, no.
不 不 不
It’s an emergency. Sorry.
抱歉 我有急事
Docket number 22, please come forward.
22号♥ 请上前
We’re next. Will you go check on her?
下一个就是我们了 你能去看看她吗
Yeah.
好的
You’re David Norris! Yeah, I got to go.
你是戴维·诺里斯 是的 我得走了
Nothing in the hat.
帽子里什么都没有
Go ahead.
请往前走
She’s not even in there.
她根本不在里面
Where is she? Where is she?
她在哪 她在哪
Elise.
爱丽丝
You’re not marrying that guy.
你不能和他结婚
I’m so sorry,
对不起
and I don’t know what you must think of me,
我不知道你怎么看我
but you can’t marry him.
但是你不能嫁给他
You don’t love him. I’ve been terrible, I know.
你不爱他 我知道我很差劲
I’m getting married. No, you can’t.
我马上要结婚了 不 你不能
Don’t touch me! What are you doing?
不要碰我 你想干嘛
Do you know that no one has ever hurt me as much as you did?
你知道吗 没人像你一样伤我那么深
I’m so sorry that I left you the way that I did.
抱歉我那样离开了你
David, you know what? You left me in a fucking hospital.
戴维 你♥他♥妈♥的把我抛弃在了医院里
What are you doing?
你在干嘛
I know it seems terrible but there was a reason.
我知道是我的错 但我有苦衷
You don’t know anything about me
你一点都不了解我
and what makes me happy.
你也不知道怎么让我幸福
I’m sorry that I hurt you.
抱歉我伤害了你
Oh, my God.
上帝啊
Don’t worry about him, he’s with them.
别管他 他和他们是一伙的
Just listen to me. Oh, my God, what did you do?
听我说 天啊 你干了什么
Forget about him. What are you doing?
别管他 你在干嘛
Look at me, I know that you love me.
看着我 我知道你爱我
Okay, this says that you love me
好吧 这上面说你爱我
and that I love you and that we’re not supposed to be together.
我也爱你 但我们不能在一起
Because of this book.
因为这本书
But I know that I’m supposed to be with you
但我知道我们应该在一起
because of the way I feel.
因为我能感觉到
I love you and I don’t care what happens.
我爱你 不管发生什么
I want to spend the rest of my
我想下辈子和你在一起
life with you even if it’s only a little while.
即使是很短暂的时间
He just revealed us.
他刚刚揭露了我们
Call the Intervention Team.
通知干预小组
Tell them it’s a square-one reset.
告诉他们需要进行一级重置
Mr. Thompson has deployed the Intervention Team.
汤普森先生调动了干预小组
He’s requesting an emergency Reset Authorization.
他请求紧急重置授权
I’ll carry it in.
我会上报
Why are they chasing you?
他们为什么追你
They’re going to reset me.
他们想要重置我
What are you talking about?
你说什么呢
I never lied to you.
我从没骗过你
Down here.
这下边
He’s down here.
他在这下边
I love you, Elise.
我爱你 爱丽丝
I’m going to show you something.
我要给你看样东西
You deserve to know.
你应该知道
What’s going on?
怎么回事
We got to keep moving. There is another door here.
我们得继续走 这还有一扇门
Got them. Sixth Avenue.
找到他们了 在第六大道
Contain this.
把这个收好
Oh, my God. What’s happening to me?
天啊 我是怎么了
All you need to know, we’re being chased.
你只要知道 有人在追我们
I need you to trust me.
我要你相信我
I need you to trust me.
我要你相信我
Okay. Okay, come on.
好的 好吧 走
Door, door, door!
门 门 门
Find another door!
去找另一扇
What the hell is going on?
到底怎么了
What the hell is going on, David?
到底怎么了 戴维
Okay, I’m sorry.
好吧 对不起
How did we just do that?
我们干嘛要跑
I’m so sorry.
对不起
These doors belong to the people who are chasing us.
这些门属于追赶我们的人
Who are they? I don’t know what to call them,
他们是谁 我不知道怎么称呼他们
but they want to take you away from me.
但是他们想把你从我身边夺走
Why do they care about us?
他们干嘛要管我们的事
They hurt your ankle, Elise.
他们伤了你的脚踝 爱丽丝
Everything you’ve worked for your entire life,
如果你和我在一起
it doesn’t happen if you stay with me.
你一生的努力都将白费
That’s why I left you in the hospital.
所以我在医院离开了你
I don’t understand.
我不明白
I don’t understand.
我不明白
This can’t be wrong.
这不可能是错的
This can’t be wrong.
不可能
Why do they think it’s wrong?
为什么他们认为这是错的
The book… Their book.
书 他们的书
But what if I can find who wrote it?
要是我能找到写书的人呢
Okay, I can go through this door alone.
好吧 我可以单独穿过这扇门
You’ll never see me or the people chasing us again.
你将不会再见到我或是追我们的人
Or you could come with me,
或者你也可以跟我走
and I don’t know what’s on the other side,
我并不知道对面有什么
but I know you would be next to me,
但我知道你会在我身边
and that’s all I’ve wanted since the minute I met you.
我第一眼见到你时就希望如此
I’m coming with you.
我跟你走
Okay.
好吧
Take the other one.
抓住另一个
Turn it to the left.
向左转
To the left.
向左转
Oh, my God.
天啊
Hey! You can’t be in here.
你们不能来这
Stop, sir!
停下 先生
Hold them up!
抓住他们
Come on.

Stop them!
别让他们跑了
Harry Mitchell, they want you in the Chairman’s office.
哈里·米切尔 他们让你去局长办公室
Immediately.
马上去
Come on.
快来
How did you get in here?
你们怎么进来的
Search the room!
给我搜
Shit!
妈的
Go back.
回去
No.

Oh, my God.
天啊
I love you. I love you.
我爱你 我爱你
Did you really think you could reach the Chairman?
你真以为你能找到局长
And change your fate if you did?
改变你的命运
Or write your own?
书写自己的人生吗
It doesn’t work like that and I told you why.
这不可能 而我告诉过你原因
I’ve got a message for you.
我有口信给你
I understand.
我明白了
Even Thompson has a boss.
就算是汤普森 也有老板
Harry?
哈里
You’re the Chairman?
你是局长吗
No.
不是
You’ve met him though, or her.
你们都曾见过他/她
Everybody has.
每个人都见过
The Chairman comes in a different form to everyone
局长对每个人来说都不同

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!