Why would you want to see me?
为什么要见我
Thompson was lying when he said
汤普森说你和爱丽丝不能在一起
you couldn’t be with Elise
是因为她会让你暴露弱点
because she brings out your reckless side.
那是谎话
Then why? Why do they care so much?
那是为什么 你们干嘛非要干涉我们
Because she’s enough, David.
因为她就是你的一切 戴维
If you have her,
如果你们在一起
you won’t need to fill that void inside of you
你就不需要用掌声和选票
with applause and votes
来填补你空虚的内心
and dreams of one day making it to the White House.
也不需梦想有一天入主白宫
That’s important, but it’s not the only thing that matters.
这很关键 但不是唯一原因
Why are you so different from them?
为什么你和他们不一样
Your dad
你♥爸♥爸
was a very smart man.
很聪明
He could have been a lot more. Wanted to be.
他还能更聪明 他也想更聪明
Your brother, too.
你哥哥也是
But the plan didn’t call for it.
但规划却事与愿违
What about my mother?
我母亲呢
That wasn’t me.
那不是我
That wasn’t us at all.
根本和我们无关
It was just chance?
只是巧合吗
I’m sorry.
抱歉
You know, Thompson is not lying.
汤普森没有撒谎
They’re already talking about me being a presidential candidate.
他们已经把我看做总统候选人了
I’m phoning in my speeches and I’m 16 points up.
我一直在做演说 而我的支持率领先16点
The public loves you.
公众喜欢你
Before I met Elise, that’s all I cared about.
在遇到爱丽丝之前 我只在乎这些
I don’t even notice it now.
而我现在甚至都不在意了
I can’t stop thinking about her.
我脑子里想的全是她
Do you know where she’s getting married?
你知道她在哪结婚吗
In front of a judge tomorrow morning.
明早在法官面前
Is she happy?
她幸福吗
Thompson won’t let you anywhere near her.
汤普森决不会让你接近她
Not tonight, not tomorrow, not ever.
今晚不行 明天也不行 永远都不行
Harry.
哈里
Is she happy?
她幸福吗
I got to try and get her back.
我得试试挽回她的心
Will you help me? Will you just help me get to her?
你能帮我吗 你能帮我接近她吗
They’ll sense you coming a mile away.
你在一英里外 他们就能感觉到
What if I could move as fast as you?
如果我能和你走得一样快呢
Teach me about the doors.
教我怎样穿越门
The rain will stop in the next hour,
雨再过一小时就停了
and that’s the only thing keeping them from seeing us right now.
他们看不到我们 全是因为下雨
If we’re going to do this, we’ll need all night to do it
我们这么做的话得花上整晚时间
and a place surrounded by water to do it in.
还需要一个周围全是水的地方
Always turn the doorknob clockwise.
必须顺时针转门把手
What happens if I turn it the other way?
如果朝另一个方向转呢
You don’t want to do that. That’s only for us.
劝你别这么做 只有我们才可以
Put your hand on my shoulder
把你的手放到我肩上
and don’t let go until we cross the threshold.
在我们踏过门槛前不要放手
Are these ever locked?
这些门会被锁上吗
Not when you’re wearing one of our hats.
如果你戴上我们的帽子就不会
Keep moving, David.
继续走 戴维
Is this…
这是
It’s the Museum of Modern Art.
现代艺术博物馆
Close the door.
关上门
This is the city’s main pumping station for downtown Manhattan.
这是曼哈顿市中心主泵站
We’re 10 blocks from the courthouse.
离法♥院♥有十个街区远
Wait here.
在这等着
Hi, is the floor open?
舞池开着吗
You okay, sweetie?
亲爱的 你没事吧
Yeah, I just…
我很好 只是
I just feel like being on the floor.
我只是想去舞池呆一会
Lower Manhattan is layer upon layer of substrate.
曼哈顿下城是由一层层基底堆叠而成
That’s what we call the doors that have been added over time.
随着时间而累加 我们将其称为门
Makes it a lot more complex
所以比起住♥宅♥区
to navigate downtown than it is uptown
在市中心穿行
and a lot slower.
更为复杂和耗时
Your destination, 60 Centre Street, Courtroom 300.
你的目的地是中♥央♥街60号♥300号♥审判室
There are thousands of different ways
通过门到达法庭
to get to the courthouse using the doors.
有很多种方法
I want you to learn how to stay in the substrate
我要教你如何停留在基底层
so Thompson won’t be able to get a fix on you.
这样汤普森就没法探测到你
Okay. Just south of the diner, it’s a red door.
好吧 餐厅南面有扇红门
I come out on Broadway, right by Leonard Street.
出来后是百老汇 旁边是伦纳德大街
That’s good. Keep going.
很好 继续
From Leonard, half a block down.
沿着伦纳德大街走半个街区
Okay, suppose Thompson’s there?
慢着 要是汤普森在那怎么办
Okay, I go east to Lafayette.
我向东走到拉法伊特
No, it’s Crosby Street there.
不对 是克罗斯比街
Eight doors? I’m zigzagging all over the place.
八扇门 我在这地方绕来绕去
That will take me too long.
这样太费时间了
But every time you go through a door,their plan books
但每当你通过一扇门 他们的规划书
will lose track of you, so it’s safer.
就会失去你的行踪 这样更安全
Look, I need you to understand this has never been done before.
要知道 这事儿史无前例
So, the minute you go through that first door,
所以一旦你通过第一扇门
all hell will break loose.
就会一发不可收拾
Assume everyone with a hat on is a threat.
把所有戴帽子的人都视作威胁
I don’t care if it’s a Yankee cap,
不管是洋基队帽
a bowler, or even a yarmulke.
礼帽还是小圆帽
Assume everyone in a hat is working with Thompson.
所有戴帽子的人都是汤普森的人
Even you guys can’t get
你们也得戴着帽子
through the doors without your hats on, right?
才能通过这些门吧
Right.
没错
It’s one of the ways the Chairman limits our power.
这是局长限制我们力量的方法之一
Water is another way.
水是另一种办法
And you said before, what
你之前问我
if Thompson’s in front of me on Crosby Street?
如果在克罗斯比街 汤普森出现该怎么办
Right.
是的
Why don’t I just knock the hat off his head
那我为什么不打掉他的帽子
and then run by him before he has time to pick it up?
然后在他拾起帽子前跑掉
That’s good, improvisation. We have trouble with that.
这很好 很即兴 但这样会有麻烦
The fastest way is actually if I go right for the blue door.
最快的方法是直接通过蓝门
Yeah, but then you’re exposed the entire way there.
但那样的话你的行踪会完全暴露
That’s a lot more dangerous than leapfrogging through doors.
这比交替通过多扇门要危险得多
But if I make it, I’ll take them completely by surprise.
但如果我成功了 那将出其不意
If you make it.
如果你成功的话
Come on, we have a lot more to get through.
来 我们还有好多问题要解决
Whatever it takes.
我愿意不惜一切
Your father used to say that.
你父亲以前也这么说
I guess you’re not supposed to identify with your subjects.
我猜你不该同情目标
You’re not supposed to feel guilt.
也不该感到内疚
We’re not built to lead with our emotions like you are,
我们不像你们 会跟着感觉走
but that doesn’t mean we don’t have them.
但并不意味着我们没有感情
Some more than others.
有些人比别人更强烈
You’re lucky, it started raining again.
你很幸运 又开始下雨了
We need to get going. The wedding is in 10 minutes.
我们得走了 还有十分钟婚礼就要开始了
We have time. Being early is just as bad as being late.
别急 早到和晚到都无济于事
Is your fiancee here?
你的未婚妻来了吗
She’s on her way in.
她在路上
Courtroom 300.
300号♥审判室
You okay? Yeah.
你还好吧 是的
This is it. Okay.
就这里 好吧
I’m going to go for the blue door.
我要去找那扇蓝门
Of course.
当然
Here is your way through it. Don’t lose it.
这是你的钥匙 不要丢了
Thanks, Harry.
谢谢 哈里
Good luck.
祝你好运
Okay.
好吧
It looks like Mr. Norris is using the rain to make a run for it.
看来诺里斯先生想利用雨逃出我们的视线

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!