那么谁来给我们开门呢?
Will there be someone here to open the door?
席拉的姐姐在
Hera’s sister.
有一个姐姐这样的感觉很特别
It’s very special to have a sister.
你没有姐姐吗?
Don’t you have a sister?
很特别…
It’s very special.
打折?
A discount?
也许我们的要求有点过分 但是…
Maybe that’s too much to ask, but…
你为我们带来多少生意?
You realise how much business
你知道吗?
you’ve given us?
不少吧… ?
Quite a bit?
何止不少
More than quite a bit.
你简直是这个旅馆的支柱
You’re the only reason this place stays open.
你的店很不错
You’re in a great location.
我喜欢你的员工
I like your staff.
他们也喜欢你
And they like you.
他们爱你
They love you.
我们都爱你
We love you.
你发现了吗?
Have you seen these?
我们把这个放在床上
We put them on our beds.
你看过了吗?
Have you read it?
是啊
Yeah.
你能把它念出来吗?
Why don’t you read it for me?
“当您身在我们的屋檐下…” ”We hope
that God will grant you peace and rest
“我们愿上帝能赐予您 平安与休息”
”while you’re under our roof.
“愿您体验到宾至如归的感觉”
”May this room be your second home.
“愿您所爱的,能在梦中与您相伴”
”May those you love be near you
in thoughts and dreams…
请继续
Go on.
“愿你事业兴隆”
”May the business that brought you our way prosper.
“愿你的每一个电♥话♥都能带来愉快”
”May every call you make and every message you receive add to your joy.
“当你离开的时候”
”When you leave,
“愿你一路平安”
”may your journey be safe…
“因为我们身在异乡”
‘For we are all travellers.
“愿我们的旅馆带给你快乐”
”May your stay in our motel be pleasant for you,
“对社会有益”
”profitable for society…
“对你遇到的人们有所帮助”
”Helpful for those you meet,
“给爱你的人带来幸福””
and a joy to those
who know and love you best.”
我只是努力完成工作而已
I just try to do my job.
你做的很好
You’ve done it well.
谢谢夸奖
Thank you.
这是我们报答你的机会
It’s time this place paid you back,
and you could stay and we could go.
我们会安排给你一个大房♥间
You’ve got a room.
作为礼物
Consider it a gift.
谢谢你,太客气了
Thank you, that’s very kind.
Noah…
NOAH
你照顾着这么多…
You’ve looked after some very unhappy people
失去了原有生活的不幸的人们…
whose lives have been turned upside down.
在此过程中你还照顾了我们的生意
In the process, you’ve looked after us.
现在轮到我们了
Now it’s our turn.
该我们好好照顾你了
We’re going to look after you.
我觉得我们没必要
搬那么多东西过来
Why do we have
to move everything?
为什么?
Why not?
我们只在这里呆一个星期
We’ll only be there a week.
你不会明白
You never know.
不明白什么?
You never know what?
未来会发生什么
What might happen.
能发生些什么呢?
What could happen?
谁知道呢?
Who knows?
生活因此而充满刺♥激♥ That’s
what makes these things so exciting.
你为什么要扯上他们俩?
Why would you want
to involve them?
他们是很好的背景…
They make a nice background.
绝好的背景…
A nice background…
咪♥咪♥,我觉得…
Mimi, it’s something
我喜欢这样
that I would like.
我想到了人们喜欢在淋浴的时候唱歌♥的原因
I thought of the reason why people sing in showers.
这事关心灵的净化
It’s got something to do with cleaning.
唱歌♥的愉悦能够带走很多事情
The joy of washing things away.
什么意思?
What do you mean?
污垢…
Dirt…
头发…
Hair…
皮屑…
Dead skin…
唱歌♥让我觉得快乐 只想着快乐…
It makes me happy just to think about it.
它们召之即来,挥之即去
They’ll be picked up
and brought back.
你在烦恼什么?
What’s bothering you?
我觉得搬来这里应该很开心啊
I think it’ll be a great experience.
我几乎盼着他们问起我
I almost wish they’d ask me.
他们为什么没有?
Why didn’t they?
什么?
What?
问你
Ask you.
我猜我错了
I guess I wasn’t right.
什么?
For what?
关于他们所需要的
For what they needed.
所以你把房♥子租出去了?
So you rent them out instead?
他给的钱很不少
He’s offered you a good price, he’s given them value.
你喜欢这样
You like that.
喂?
Yes?
我马上到…
I’ll be right there.
RENDER先生…
Mr. Render…
那么晚了还出去? What
are you doing out at this time?
火灾现场
I’m going to a fire.
你呢?
What about you?
结束一笔交易
Finishing off some business.
对于善良的人来说白天太短了
The day is too short for kind souls,
不是吗,RENDER先生?
isn’t it, Mr. Render?
我想是吧
I guess.
很高兴你的家人能一起住到这里来
It’s so nice to have your family with us.
是啊,他们在这里很开心
Yeah, they’re enjoying it here.
您对我们还有要求的
Anything we can do
能让你在这里住得更开心的任何事情
to make your stay more memorable,
请告诉我们
just let us know.
只要我们做得到!
Anything!
这就是那个
This is the woman
家里着火的女人
whose house burned down.
ARIANNE
Arianne!
向你介绍我的家人
I’d like you to meet my family.
HERA, SIMON 和SETA.
This is Hera, Simon and Seta.
你们好
Hello.
要跟我们一起坐吗?
Would you like to sit with us?
不了,谢谢
No, thank you.
我其实只是过来…
I actually just came in
找人的…
to look for somebody,
不过他们不在,所以…
but they’re not here, so…
你还没申请?
There’s still no word on your claim.
随便什么时候都可以给我
It should be any day now.
哦,很好
Oh, good.
遇到你们很高兴
It was nice to meet you.
她看起来很疲惫…
She looks tired.
她的遭遇很不幸…
It’s been rough on her.
早上好!
Good morning!
好!
Hello!
今天早晨我在你房♥子那里
I was at the house this morning.
他们干得很好!
They have done a great job!
很好啊
That’s good.
你们在吃什么?
So what are you having?
咖啡
Coffee.
不吃饭?
No meal?
刚吃完
We just finished.
那么我来得正好