Then, we’d just…
开始唱歌♥…
Start singing…
全部的人…
All of us…
就像…
Like…
嗯 嗯 嗯
Hum hum hum
像一个大家庭.
like one big family.
很让人感动.
So it’s got to be the touching.
是啊,MIMI 那场面真的很感人
Yes, Mimi, it’s gotta be the touching.
Ha! Ha! Ha!
这是哪里?
Where’s that?
离这里不远的一个地方.
A place, not too far away.
有房♥子里面的照片吗?
Got any pictures of the inside?
还没拍.
Not yet.
我可以去拍吗?
Should I?
可以!
Yes!
早上好!
Good morning!
请问你是这间屋子的主人吗?
Are you the owner of the house?
会说英语吗?
Do you speak English?
你丈夫呢会说英语吗?
Does your husband speak English?
这个是你的妈妈?
Is this your mom?
这个是我的名片.
This is my card.
这里有著名我的工作…
This is my job…
卡片上有我的名字: BUBBA.
And this is my name: Bubba.
BUBBA.
Bubba.
正是, BUBBA…
That’s right, Bubba…
已经有人向你介绍过我了吧.
So I was properly introduced.
对不起,不好意思…
Excuse me?
我想像你自我介绍一下,TYLER,
I’d like you to meet Tyler,
今天是他第一天来上班.
his first day with us.
他有跟我提过你…
He told me your names…
我很紧张,所以全都忘了…
I was so nervous I forgot them all.
我想再问你一下.
I’m asking you.
HERA.
Hera.
等很久了吗, HERA?
Have you been here long, Hera?
不是很久.
A while.
今天是我的的一天.
This is my first day.
觉得怎么样?
So what do you think?
过程?
The process?
嗯.
Yes.
非常的直接了当.
It’s pretty straightforward.
我们有分级的规则,
You’ve got guidelines,
我们也有禁止令.
you’ve got violations.
当你看到了不适合的时候,就按按钮.
When you see one, you push a button.
就这么简单.
That’s about it.
我不想这么死板,
You can make it more complicated,
如果想怎么样…
if you want…
不过… 这事关一个人的品味和格调.
But… That’s a matter of personal taste.
[第一放映室即将开始放映….]
Projection in theatre ”A” will commence in one minute.
下一部電影可以和你坐在一起嗎?
Can I sit beside you for the next one?
我喜欢一个人独处.
I usually prefer to sit alone.
为什么?
Why?
这样我可以更专心.
So I can concentrate.
在那?
On what?
银幕上.
The screen.
那…
Oh…
列表你做了吗?
Did you make that list yet?
还没.
No.
什么时候会完成?
Any idea when it might be ready?
假设我没那个心去做你会怎样?
What if I don’t make one?
为什么不想?
Why not?
原因?
Why?
要拿到赔偿.
To make your claim.
一切都毁了.
Everything is destroyed.
这不是重点.
That’s not the point.
那重点是什么?
What is?
如果要有个目标,
To have something to work with,
你总得要有点依靠.
something… something to show.
我们都知道我想要掩饰些什么
We know what I’m covered for.
你也看到了真实的世界.
You saw the state of everything.
我不知道估价,列表代表些什么意义
I don’t see the point of itemising
我们所知道的…
what we already know…
那是个完全的损失.
It’s a complete loss.
噢…
Oh…
事情没那么简单的.
It’s not that simple.
那些首饰怎么样了?
What about the jewellery?
现在,它们还完好无损.
Now, they remained untouched.
那么?…
So?…
那这些可能要从新计算过了,可能会扣除你之前列在申请单失而复得的物品.
That amount could be deducted from your claim.
那我们为何要弄那个列表出来呢
Then why would we even… list it?
不懂..你这句话是什么意思?
What do you mean?
如果我列出的物品…
If any item I retrieve is…
都要从申请里扣掉,
Deducted from my claim,
那对我来说不就很站上风
wouldn’t it be to my advantage
我不弄列表…
not to list anything…
不就什么问题都没了吗…
Whose physical state…
谁会把火灾,
Considering the extent of the fire,
当作是正常生活的一部分呢?
is… surprisingly intact?
是不是太早了点丫?
Isn’t it a bit early?
SIMONE还在睡觉
Simone is sleeping.
你第一次给她看那些片子
When you first started showing them to her,
她几乎都不敢看.
she could barely watch.
不过现在她…
Now, she’s…
沉迷了?
Addicted?
这会不会影响你的工作?
That doesn’t bother you?
那可是你工作的关键!
That’s the whole point of your job!
你现在知道要关心我的工作了?
Since when have you thought of my job?
你的脚癣好了吗?
How is your little colony?
我有个约会
I made an appointment
跟一个人约好了明天见面.
to see someone tomorrow.
一位专业人士.
A specialist.
Who’s this?
是那位?
他在一家电影公♥司♥工作.
He works for a film company.
我今天上午跟他说过了.
I talked to him earlier today.
他想要做什么?
What did he want?
他想借用我们的房♥子
He wants to use our house
作为外景地.
as a location.
他说他明天上午的第一件事
He said he’d come by
就是再来这里.
first thing tomorrow morning.
他要在这里
He wants to take
拍几张照片.
some pictures of the inside.
太好了… 太好了…
That’s great… that’s great…
Ah!!!
Ah!!! Ah!!!
Hey!
Hey!
Oh!
对不起…
Sorry…
这些东西运过来的时候就这样.
It came like this.
不太懂你意思…
I’m not sure I understand.
这是个样品房♥.
This is a model home.
这些是摆给买♥♥♥房♥♥的顾客看的.
They used it to show
prospective buyers.
他们干嘛要卖♥♥了它?
Why did they sell it?
他们不需要了.
They didn’t need it anymore.
价钱还开的那么低.
And the price was so low.
我们猜以前其它房♥子
We just assumed that the other units
也是这样脱售的吧.
had been sold as well.
这样不是很笨?
That wasn’t the case?
不.
No.
他们决定停建了单位.
They decided to stop building.
为什么?
Why?
发展商宣告破产了.
The developer went bankrupt.
那你是这里的唯一住户了
So then you’re the only ones who are staying
在这个停止发展的住区?
in this whole development?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!