Good.
我喜欢你对电影分级的诠释, TYLER.
I like the way you recited
the guidelines, Tyler.
你的语调
The slight hesitation in your voice…
隐含着…
Your tone seemed to indicate
一种稳妥和信服
a certain flexibility.
这蛮重要的.
It’s important.
因为我们的角色每天在不停变化
Our role here has changed in the past few years.
我们的工作是把电影分级成这几个类.
We’re here to classify.
但检验权并不意味着你有优先权
Censorship is not a priority.
Ha! Ha! Ha!
Please…
我不能很婉转告诉的你的
I can’t tell you
这些照片会怎么样帮到你…不过蛮有用的说.
how helpful these are.
这是我的一个朋友在去年时候拍的.
A friend took them last year.
沙发呢?
This couch?
大概… $800美金吧.
About… $800.
嗯…是折叠式的吗?
Was it a… foldaway?
对.
Yeah.
这个是客房♥吧?
This was a guest room?
大概吧.
I suppose.
这些蝴蝶,是画像吗?
These butterflies, they’re pictures?
那些都是蝴蝶的标本.
They’re butterflies.
真的蝴蝶吗?
They’re real butterflies?
对, 镶上去的.
Yeah, mounted.
WOW!
Wow!
那真正
What would be
的价值是多少?
the approximate value?
嗯…
Hum…
蓝色那个, 60;
That blue one, 60;
那个, 80…
that one, 80…
340…
340…
340 全部吗…
340 for the whole thing…
加上相框…
With the frame…
证书?
The certificate?
那是我的毕业证书.
That’s my diploma.
那个框架花了你多少钱?
What did it cost to frame?
50… 50 美金.
50… $50.
50元美金…
$50…
让我们试图慢慢的项目化
Let’s try to itemise
在壁炉上的素材.
the stuff on the fireplace.
多半是我们的作品.
They’re mostly personal things.
如果你们可以列出价值的物品,你们可以拿回赔偿的就会越多.
The more we could list, the more you could get back.
那…
Okay…
这狗是纯种的吗?
Was this a pure-bred?
花了多少钱, 500, 600 美金?
How much did you pay
for it, 500, $600?
那…
What was…
能设定一个估价吗?
The approximate value?
NOAH?
Noah?
是的
Yes?
赔偿的事有定案了吗?
Any word about the claim?
还没.
Not yet.
出了什么问题吗?
What’s the problem?
程序上是很复杂的, LORRAINE…
It’s complicated, Lorraine…
站在
When you live
保险业的角度上…
at your place of business…
计算私人物品的价值 列出列表…
Sorting inventory from personal belongings…
我想有整个礼拜吧,就已经列了清单了
I’ve been through that
weeks ago.
我也很紧张.
I’m as anxious as you are.
这事我很希望能尽快摆平, 这样对双方都有好处.
The sooner we get this settled, the happier we’ll both be.
这都会解决的.
It’ll work out.
我们欠你的实在太多了.
We owe you so much.
没有, 不要这样说.
No, you don’t.
事实是如此–
Yes, you’ve done so..
你们俩人都都是大好人
you are two wonderful people
但是却不幸
who had the bad luck
遇上这场灾难.
to meet with a catastrophe.
这是我的执着
It’s my responsibility
有义务帮你完成它的
to get you back on your feet
越快越好.
as quickly as possible.
可以吗?…
Okay?…
你们一定可以做到的.
And you’ll be.
向TIM问侯一下.
Say hi to Tim.
你列在这里的申请表是什么, NOAH?
What exactly are we
listing here, Noah?
你的价值, ARIANNE.
Your valuables, Arianne.
一种生活的价值观.
Of a certain lifestyle.
一旦生活状态被打乱…
Once that lifestyle’s been destroyed…
你必须将之重建起来.
You build it up again.
从哪里开始建立, NOAH?
From what, Noah?
在那?
To what?
从你开始的地方.
To what it was.
为什么
Why?
因为那是你曾经拥有的.
Because that’s what you had.
那意味着我必须要拥有?.
So that means that’s what I have to have.
你的申请就是基于这个目的啊.
That’s what your claim was based on.
你现在要做的就是…
What you need to…
将生活恢复如初.
Return things to normal.
譬如?
Which is?
你现在所需的
Whatever you need
让你的生活恢复到正常轨道的.
to feel like you’re functioning in the right way.
这就是开始的原点.
This is where it started.
我知道.
I know.
怎么样了?
How?
检察官都告诉我了.
The inspector told me.
他有告诉你事情的经过吗?
Did he tell you what happened?
电线短路.
It was a short circuit.
那时我开了灯…
I turned the light on…
也发现了地板下有火花.
I noticed a spark on the floor.
开始是那么的渺小…
It started so small…
你没有阻止它?
You didn’t stop it?
有些事必须要改变的.
Something had to change.
所以我看着它烧起来.
So I watched while it did.
他妈的!老天丫!, 你是怎么了?
Jesus! What the fuck, what the fuck’s going on?
喂!
Hey!
他们在唱歌♥吗?
Were they singing?
谁?
Who?
窗帘后面的人.
The persons behind the curtain.
我没什么印象…
I don’t remember…
他们可能..
They could’ve been.
你发现了些什么吗?
Don’t you find that amazing?
什么?
What?
当人在沐浴是唱歌♥.
People singing in showers.
啊…
Ah…
我从来都没认真的考虑过.
I’ve never really thought about it.
那是我们触及自己灵魂的.
It’s one of the only times we touch ourselves.
唯一的机会…
All of ourselves…
你觉得那就是你所谓的原因吗?
Do you think that’s the reason?
那声音 .
The sound.
声音?…
Sound?…
嘘…
Shhhhhhh…
是!就是那声音!
Yes! The sound!
还有那个秘密.
And the privacy.
不,那不可能成为秘密
.
No, it can’t be the privacy.
我们曾经在浴室里唱歌♥
We used to sing in the showers
比赛结束后.
after a game.
全队的人都会.
The whole team would.
而且浴室里会铺满蒸汽…
There’d be a lot of steam…
你可以听到很多的笑话,
A lot of joking around,
极度兴奋…
winding down…
然后,我们就这样…

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!