He’s using the names of famous mathematicians as a cover.
他喜欢用这些有名的数学家名字 来做化名
Charitable contributions here to Harbor Neuroscience.
去年他独自给哈伯神经研究所
Last year alone, that’s gotta come to close to…
捐了善款 捐了差不多有
$1,000,100.
100万零100美元
That one’s not a cover. That’s the real deal. I checked.
这不是掩护 这件事是真的 我查过了
So, you’re telling me this guy risks his life
所以这个人冒着生命危险
doing forensic accounting
去做会计
for some of the scariest people on the planet,
为世界上最危险的人工作
collects his fee, goes through all the trouble of laundering it,
还花那么多工夫 去洗钱
and then gives almost all of it away?
结果却几乎把所有的钱都捐掉了
Well, what if he’s taking other means of payment?
可能他还收其他的报酬呢
Yeah, possible. Yeah.
对 有可能
I caught him, Ray.
我抓到他了 雷
Maybe.
可能
Pack a bag. We’re going to Chicago.
回去收拾一下 我们得去芝加哥
90% probability they’re all right-handed.
有百分之90的可能他们都是右撇子
To me it’s stand forth,right wrists.
对我而言只是打架的时候 先挥右手
But maybe you enjoy waiting on a schoolyard sucker punch.
不过你也许喜欢在学校后面等着被打吧
Life is a series of choices, none of which are new.
生命充满了一系列选择 没什么新鲜的
The oldest is choosing to be a victim.
最老的选择是选择要做个受害者
Or choosing not to.
还是不要
Second oldest, Loyalty.
第二个选择 关于忠诚
Family first, good times or bad.
永远把家人放在第一位 不管好坏
Bonjour, fellas.
你们好啊 小兔崽子
They’re only glasses.
这只是眼镜
You think if you don’t fight back, then maybe they’ll like you.
你觉得你不打回去的话 他们就会喜欢你
Stop picking on you, calling you “Freak.”
他们就不再挑剔你 嘲笑你是怪胎
Well, here’s what it is.
真♥相♥就是
They don’t like you, they don’t dislike you.
他们不喜欢你 他们也不是讨厌你
They’re afraid of you.
他们怕你
You’re different.
因为你和他们不一样
Sooner or later, “Different” Scares people.
不一样 迟早都会吓到别人
Victim or not? Make a decision.
要做个受害者吗 做出你的选择吧
Go.

You’re different.
你与众不同
Sooner or later, “Different” Scares people.
与众不同 迟早都会吓到别人
In here.
快进来
.357 Colt Python.
点357口径的枪
Serial number’s gone.
序列号♥已经不见了
Hydra-Shoks.
液压装置
Wireless security cam.
无线安全摄像头
Infrared, weatherproof.
红外线 防水
He’s got a network of ’em.
他有一整套装备
Whole backyard’s got eyes.
整个后院都有他的监控
This is our guy.
就是这个人了
So, why does a guy who’s up to his elbows in cash live here?
这个危险的人为什么住在这儿
Given his clientele, he
从他的客户群来看
figures blending in will extend his shelf life.
他觉得融入社会可以活得更久吧
It’s the smart move.
挺聪明的
Well, maybe not smart enough.
可能还不够聪明
High-tech security cameras back here,
我把这里的监视器都拆了
anybody could roll up in the front.
任何人都可以从前门攻进来
How does he cover this?
他要怎么防护
Jesus, Mary, and Joseph.
上帝 老天爷啊
Don’t see that every day.
这个可不常见
Boys, let’s have a situation report.
孩子们 我们来做个情况报告吧
We good, Ike?
艾克 好吗
All clear.
一切安全
Rock and roll.
太好了
And how about you, sport?
老兄 你呢
It’s Bobby.
我叫鲍比
I got nothing.
我这一切正常
Is all this really necessary?
需要这么劳师动众吗
You should be watching his home.
你应该监视下他的家
Yeah. That what you think? That your idea of a subject.
是吗 你这样想啊 那是你的想法
I love it when people tell me how to do my job.
我喜欢别人告诉我怎么工作
I believe I recommended you to leave the country.
我相信我更推荐让你离开美国
You declined. He’s an accountant!
你拒绝了 他是个会计啊
I could see it in his eyes.
从他的眼中
The freak wasn’t going to let it go.
我知道他不可能让我跑掉的
Give my best to Michelle. I will.
帮我向米歇尔问好 我会的
I was old 10 years ago.
十年前我就老了
So what’s your story, Medina?
你有什么故事 梅迪纳
You know my story.
你知道的
I know what the Court said.
我只知道法♥院♥说的版本
I stuffed a handful of cocaine up a drug dealer’s nose.
我把一包可♥卡♥因♥塞到了毒贩的鼻子里
Pistol-whipped him in the trunk of his car.
然后在他的车里用枪柄打他
I was seventeen. It was August.
那时我才十七岁 那件事发生在八月
He coked for three days, but lived.
他昏迷了三天 但还是活下来了
Do you regret it?
你后悔吗?
The coke was half borax.
给他塞的药是硼砂
Same shit he kept selling me sister.
就是他卖♥♥给我姐姐的垃圾
She’s a dental hygienist in Annapolis now.
现在她在安纳波利斯当了牙医
Married with 3 kids.
结婚了 有三个孩子
And, I don’t regret it.
所以 我不后悔
That’s rough.
很不容易
All due respect, Director King,
不好意思 金主任
what the fuck do youknow about Wolff?
你又了解沃尔夫多少呢
Wait, I gonna call them in! Move back!
等等 我要打电♥话♥叫人 退后
What don’t you tell me, Medina?
不如你告诉我 梅迪纳
Men kill each other for any number of reasons.
男人会因为很多原因杀害彼此
Money, power, fear.
钱财 权力 恐惧
Take that, motherfucker!
去死吧 混♥蛋♥
9 men had died that day at the Ravenite.
那天在瑞文奈特死了9个人
But for none of those reasons.
但都不是因为这些原因
They had taken something from the man who was killing them.
是那些人从会计身上夺走了东西
Something that couldn’t be made whole again.
一种不可挽回的东西
Something very important to him.
对他而言非常重要的东西
And he was there for his pound of flesh.
所以他有血有肉地去了那里
Please.
拜托
Just fucking stop it!
停手吧 老兄
Put your gun down!
把枪放下
“Little Tony” Bazzano.
小托尼 巴扎诺
I’d been wasting in a van for 6 months
我在货车里窃听他了六个月
listening to that arrogant little prick belch, fart, and brag.
听着这个傲慢的混♥蛋♥吹牛打屁
I didn’t recognize his voice with all the fear in it.
那天他的声音里全是恐惧 我甚至没听出来
I didn’t touch him. I didn’t touch that old man.
我没有动过他 我没动过那个老头
I wasn’t even…
我根本
Our man had come for revenge
会计是回来复仇的
and he got it.
他成功了
Nine dead.
杀了9个人
And I was tenth.
我本来该是第10个
Your name?
你叫什么
Ray.

Raymond King.
雷蒙德·金
Who employs you, Raymond King?
谁雇你来这 雷蒙德·金
I’m a Treasury Agent.
我是财政部的员工
Are you a good one?
你是好人吗
No. No. Not particularly.
不 不是 不能算好人
Is that it?
就这样吗
Kids. I got…I’m a dad.
孩子 我…我是一个父亲
I got 2 kids.
我有两个孩子
Grown?
成年了吗
Yeah.

Yes. Yes. They’re all… They’re all grown up.
对 他们 他们都成年了
Were you a good dad, Rayond King?
你是个好父亲吗 雷蒙德·金
Yeah. I’ve been a good dad.
是 我一直是个好父亲
I’m a lousy agent and I’ve been a weak man,
我是个坏员工 我也很懦弱
but that…that I didn’t screw up.
但是父亲 我当得非常好
That I got right.
我是个好父亲

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!