I have a pocket protector.
我就用口袋护套
That’s a nice one.I mean, his was dorky, that’s…
你的看上去不错 我是说 他的看上去很蠢
Yours is nice.
你的很好看
Um, but he convinced me to go into the field.
但他说服了我从事会计行业
Because I wanted to study art at the Art Institute of Chicago,
因为我本来想 在芝加哥艺术学院修艺术
but an’ doesn’t pay the mortgage.
但学艺术偿还不了贷款
“Art doesn’t pay the mortgage,young lady.”
艺术付不起贷款 小姑娘
Dad’s tastes ran more to Dogs Playing Poker.
爸爸的品味 更喜欢像狗玩扑克这类画
I like Dogs Playing Poker.
我喜欢这幅画
Because dogs would never bet on things,
因为狗不会赌博
and so, it’s incongruous.
所以 这幅画看起来不协调
I like incongruity.
我就喜欢不协调
Yeah, Dogs Playing Poker is nice.It’s just sort of a…
是的 那幅画不错 就是有点
Just different.
与众不同
So, I studied accounting at the University of Chicago,
所以 最终我在芝加哥大学修了会计
where fun goes to die.
生活就开始无趣了
Why?
为什么
Why what?
什么为什么
Why does fun go to die at the University of Chicago?
为什么在芝加哥大学无趣
Oh, no, it’s just an expression.
哦 不是 就是随便一说
I’m joking.
我在开玩笑
Right.
这样
Um, I’ll leave you to it. Okay.
我就不打扰了 好的
Let me know if you need anything while you’re here.
你在这里需要什么的就告诉我
Have a nice day.
祝你今天过得愉快
Yes. You, too.
好的 你也是
Explain the 376,109…6, 500, 000… 6, 008,000…
解释三十七万六千一百零九 六百五十万 六百万零八千
Accounts receivable, earnings before interest…
应收账款 税前收入
Tax, depreciation, administrative expenses…
税 贬值 行政支出
100,6♥4♥4,000…
一亿六十四万四千
Hydraulic sync systems, aluminum bar supplies,
液压同步系统 铝条供应
techmod fitting, stable joints…
技术模型设备 固定节
Please.
求你了
I’m fucking begging you.
我都在求你了
I didn’t touch him. I didn’t touch that old man!
我没有碰他 我没有碰那个老头
I wasn’t even…
我甚至都没
Okay.
好吧
Give me something.
给我点有用的东西吧
Please.
求你了
Fucking begging YOU
我都在求你了
I didn’t touch him. I didn’t touch that old man!
我没有碰他 我没有碰那个老头
I wasn’t even…
我甚至都没有
Come on, come on, come on.
来点有用的 来点有用的
Begging you
在求你
I didn’t touch him. I didn’t touch that old man!
我没有碰他 我没有碰那个老头
Born on a Monday.
周一呱呱落地
Christened on Tuesday Married on Wednesday.
周二洗礼授名 周三燕尔新婚
Solomon Grundy.
所罗门 格兰德
Born on Monday.
周一呱呱落地
Christened on Tuesday Married on Wednesday.
周二洗礼授名 周三燕尔新婚
Solomon Grundy.
所罗门 格兰德
Come in! Come in, come in, come in. You have to see this. Look at this.
进来 进来 你得看看这个东西 看一下
It’s gonna blow you away.
这个会让你惊呆的
I mean, it’ll just jump right out at you.
我是说 它就那么突然出现了
There it is.
就是这个
Uh-huh.
啊哈
Living Robotics, 10 years ago.
实真机体 10年前
Earnings before interest,tax, depreciation.
利息 所得税 贬值前的收入
$14,495,719.
一千四百四十九万五千一百七十九
Nine years ago,
9年前
earnings before tax and depreciation…
所得税和贬值前的收入
Revenues go up, profits go down.
收入增加 利润减少
Down? No large capital expenditures dragging profits down.
减少 没有拉低利润的巨额资金支出
No spike in raw materials or labor costs.
没有加工过的材料不需要钉子 也就没有人工费
Year eight, profits and revenue both go up,
8年前 利润和收入都增长了
but not in a commensurate fashion.
但不成比例
X no longer equals Y.
X不再等于Y
You’re making money.
6年 5年 4年 3年前 你们在赚钱
But there’s a leak.
但有漏洞
And the leak is…
这个漏洞是
Leak, where’s the leak? Here.
漏洞 漏洞在哪里 这里
Slewitt Manufacturing. I’ve signed these checks.
Slewitt生产制♥造♥公♥司♥ 这些支票是我签的
Who authorized it? Ed.
谁授权的 艾德
Mr. Chilton. They make electronic assemblies for the consumer division.
奇尔顿先生 他们为客服部生产电子器件
No, they don’t. Look at this.
不是 他们不生产 看这里
You notice anything?
你发现什么了吗
Second number in each is a three. Yes.
每个数字的第二个数字都是3 对
Most people, when generating random numbers
大部分人创造随机数字的时候
tend to rely subconsciously
都会潜意识的使用
on certain patterns. Patterns,
某个模式 模式
Yes.
是的
I was right! You were right.
我是对的 你是对的
Yeah.
是的
I went through these ledgers for months, and I got through one fiscal year.
我光看这些帐就花了好几个月 才只看完了一个财政年的
You went through 15 overnight?
你一晚上就看完了15年的帐
That’s not even the best part, look.
这还不是最厉害的 看
The best part is, they’re routing money to a company that doesn’t exist.
最厉害的是 他们在把钱给一个不存在的公♥司♥
And yet, profits go up. And they continue going up.
并且 利润在增加 并且持续增加
Absolutely makes no sense.
肯定是说不通的
Where’s the money coming from? Exactly!
钱从哪里来 问得对
Um, it’s not inventory?
嗯 不是存货
Inventory turns. No.
库存周转 不是
Chargebacks to vendors? No. Perfectly in order.
供应商的退款吗 不是 井然有序
Internal offsets? No. That’s a terrible idea.
内部抵消 不 这是你乱猜的
Um…

Cummings, you’re needed in
卡明斯 你应该去做
whatever area I’m paying you to be needed in.
我付钱让你做的事
Sorry.
抱歉
And?
结果呢
$61,679,000.
六千一百六十九万九千
And some change.
还有些零头
Who did it? Best guess.
是谁 最有可能
I don’t guess.
我从不猜测
You’ll have a report for me?
您会给我一份报告吗
When I’m finished, yes.
当我完成了 当然
Hey, Ed. What the…
嘿 艾德 那个
We’re having lemon merengue pie.
我们正准备吃柠檬塔
Those two bottles of insulin.
这两瓶胰岛素
You know, I just thought
你懂的 我只是想
that you would appreciate me treating you like an adult, right?
你会感激我把你像成人一样对待 对吗
So, here’s what I got.
所以 我的想法是
You administer your own accidental insulin overdose, and just…
意外过量摄取胰岛素由你自己处理 然后
Die.
就慢慢等死
But do it with dignity.
但是要死得有尊严
Your wife, who’s sleeping upstairs, she’ll be the beneficiary
楼上你熟睡的老婆 她将会是受益人
of what’s gotta be a very generous insurance policy, am I right?
保险金肯定很丰厚 我说的对吗
But the only way she’s gonna collect on that policy, Ed,
但是 她能从保险受益的唯一方法 艾德
is if we have the appearance of an accident.
就是我们要让这件事看起来是场意外
If we lay our hands on you, you’re gonna fight, squeal.
假如我们对你动手 你就会反抗 大叫
She wakes up, my hands are tied.
她醒了的话 我就没办法了
One accidental death is just that, but two, no.
一个人意外死亡还说的过去 但两个人 就不是了
I’ll have no choice.
我就没得选了
I’ll have to rock and roll a home invasion,
我就要进行一场住♥宅♥入侵
violate your wife a dozen different ways,
用十几种不同的方法侵犯你的老婆
kill you both, burn the place to the ground.
杀了你们两个 把这个地方烧成灰
I’m sorry for that. Ed, Ed, Ed?
我很抱歉 艾德 艾德 艾德
Hey, nobody’s gonna violate your wife, okay?
嘿 没有人要侵犯你的老婆 好吗
Aside from what that would say about me as a human being,
不仅那让我看起来不是人
physiologically it’s a non-starter.
生理上来讲 也不现实
Sometimes I think I just say shit, sample what comes out of my mouth.
我认为有时候我只是胡说八道 嘴里出来什么就说什么

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!