Birmingham or Bahrain, it is now Treasury business.
不管你在伯明翰还是巴林的客户 现在都归财政部管
Goodbye.
再见
Medina.
麦迪娜
Am I saying that correctly?
我没叫错名字吧
Medina, yes, sir.
麦迪娜 没错 先生
Director King.
我看过了你的所有案例 金局长
It’s impressive work. Very.
你真的很棒 说真的
Marybeth Ascension Medina.
玛丽贝丝 阿森松 麦迪娜
Graduated University of Baltimore cum laude
毕业于巴尔的摩大学 优等生
with a degree in criminal justice.
犯罪学专业
two more at Homeland, analyst again,
在巴尔的摩警♥察♥局担任分♥析♥员两年
and the last five years here at Treasury.
之后在财政部这里做了五年
Analyst.
还是分♥析♥员
You did the heavy lifting on Agent Lorenz’s case last month.
你上个月在洛伦兹探员的案子里出力不小
I worked on it, yeah, but Agent Lorenz…
我参与了 是的 但是洛伦兹探员他
Why haven’t you applied for promotion to agent?
你为什么不申请探员的岗位
You’re already doing the work.
你早就开始做那些活了啊
Analyst is a good fit.
我觉得分♥析♥员最适合我吧
And I enjoy the work, so…
而且我很享受这个岗位 所以
Well, you’re a liar, Medina.
所以 你是个骗子 麦迪娜小姐
Ward of the state of Maryland’s
从11到18岁 你的名字在
foster care and juvenile detention systems
马里兰州的寄养看护所
from age 11 to 18.
和青少年拘留系统里都出现过
Weapons charges, assault and battery.
罪名有非法携带武器 袭击和殴打
Ouch.
哇哦
Attempted murder.
还有谋杀未遂
Those records were sealed.
这些记录早就被封存了
Is that a nine millimeter?
那是把9毫米口径的手♥枪♥吗
.45.
是0.45口径的
You better sit your ass back down in that chair, young lady.
你最好乖乖坐在椅子上 小姑娘
This is a big moment for you.
现在是你的关键时刻
Make a good choice.
要三思而后行
Lying on a federal employment application is a felony.
在联邦雇佣申请书上撒谎 可是重罪
So right now, I’m the only thing standing between you and significant prison time.
所以现在 你是否要遭受牢狱之灾 完全取决于我
What do you want?
你想要什么
Do you like puzzles, Marybeth Medina?
你喜欢玩拼图吗 玛丽贝丝 麦迪娜
I meant what I said, son
我是说真的 老弟
You’re welcome out to the place anytime.
我们家随时欢迎你
Do you fish? I got a two-acre pond
你喜欢钓鱼吗 我家有个两亩的池塘
that is just thick with catfish and bass…
里面全是鲶鱼还有鲈鱼
I don’t fish. I shoot.
没兴趣 我喜欢射击
Well, the farm’s a perfect place to do a little plinkin’, so…
正好 农场最适合射击了 那么
Well…
总之
Thank you.
太谢谢你了
You take care, son.
保重啊 老弟
Thank you.
谢谢
My daughter’s meeting me for lunch. I think you two just might hit it off.
我女儿一会要和我吃午饭 我觉得你俩肯定合得来
Nice to see you.
哦 我知道了
“RAY”. Already enhanced.
已经证实了
Was taken three years ago in Antwerp by an undercover Interpol agent.
这照片是三年前国际刑♥警♥组织的卧底探员在安特卫普拍的
Their target’s on the far right.
他们的目标是最右边那一个
Yeah, Zalmay Atta.
他啊 扎美 阿塔
Go on.
继续说
Ran the world’s largest opium pipeline.
他经营着世界上最大的鸦♥片♥运输系统
Ties to Karzai and Ghani, Taliban.
和卡尔扎伊 贾尼 还有塔♥利♥班♥都有联♥系♥
I mean, he was considered untouchable.
我是说 这家伙可很难扳倒
Look at the rest. Tell me what you see.
看看其他人 有什么新发现
Yeah, I remember most of these arrests. They were huge.
嗯 我对绝大部分案子都有印象 都是我们解决的大案
Focus. They’re not all arrests.
注意 可没全都解决掉
It’s the same man.
这个人一直在
“Lou Carroll.”
卢 卡罗尔
For what it’s worth, it’s an alias.
不管怎样 估计都是个假名
The Hong Kong photo goes back about five years.
在香港拍的那张大概是五年前拍的了
In that one, he’s “Carl Gauss.”
当时 他叫卡尔 高斯
Tokyo, Tel Aviv, Naples. There was a sighting in Tehran.
东京 特拉维夫 尼泊尔 还有一张在德黑兰
All describing the same man. “An accountant.”
都称呼这个人为 会计师
“Our accountant.” “The accountant.”
我们的会计师 或者是 会计师
The accountant, like CPA accountant?
会计师 你是说注册会计师吗
Okay.
好吧
Say you’re the head of the Sinaloa Cartel.
假设你是锡亚罗那贩毒集团的首脑
Now, the cartels count their money
一直以来 为了计算收入
by weighing it in 18-wheelers.
你们都把贩毒赚的钱装在大卡车里来称
But one sunny Mexican day,
但是有一天
your in-house money scrubber comes to you and says you’re 30 million light.
你们内部的人告诉你少了三千万
Who can you trust to do the forensic accounting,
现在 你会信任谁 来审查你们的账目呢
track your stolen cash?
追踪那些消失的钱
Deloitte and Touche? H&R Block?
德勤事务所吗 还是布洛克税务公♥司♥
You somehow
不知怎么的 你
contact an individual capable of coming in cold,
联♥系♥了一个神出鬼没的 能把陈年旧帐
un-cooking years of books,
都一分不差地捋清楚
and getting out alive.
最后还能全身而退的人
I retire in seven months.
我七个月之后就退休了
Before I do, I need to know who he is, how he does it.
在这之前 我得知道这家伙是谁 他都会些什么把戏
I mean, who survives this kind of clientele?
我是说 跟这种客户打交道 谁能全身而退
The secrets this guy has.
这个家伙不简单
What exactly do you want me to do?
你到底想让我做什么
Report directly to me.
直接向我汇报
No other case work.
不许接其他的案子
No other Treasury personnel involved.
不许把其他财政部的人牵扯进来
At the end of the month, one of two things will have occurred.
到这个月底 我要看到些成果
Resolution of this case,
结了这个案子
or we update your photo.
要不然我就曝光你的照片
You want it your way? You got it!
想按你的方式来吗 没问题
Mom! Mom! Mom!
妈妈 妈妈 妈妈
Mom! Why is Mom leaving? Mom!
妈妈 你为什么离开了 妈妈
Mom! Mom!
不要走啊 妈妈
I just got home. You’re always…
我才刚回家 你一直都是
Mom! Why are you leaving?
妈妈 你为什么要走
I’m just asking you to stay.
我想要你留下
Just, please stay We had help!
等一下 就一会 我们本来有办法的
Stay here! Don’t go anywhere! You threw it away!
待在这 哪都别去 是你自己放弃的
No.Hey.
停下 嗨
That’s it.
好了 没事了
Please don’t leave…
求求你 不要走
Mom!
妈妈
Here we go, here we go.
好了 没事了 好了
Here we go.
听我说
Solomon Grundy Born on a Monday.
所罗门 格兰德 周一呱呱坠地
Christened on Tuesday Married on a Wednesday.
周二洗礼授名 周三燕尔新婚
Sick on Thursday.
周四偶感疾病
Died on a Saturday Buried on Sunday.
周五病入膏肓 周六入土为安
That was the end of Solomon Grundy. That was the end of Solomon Grundy.
这就是所罗门 格兰德的一生 这就是所罗门 格兰德的一生
Do it again.
再来一遍
Solomon Grundy Born on a Monday.
所罗门 格兰德 周一呱呱坠地
Looks like somebody’s seen too many westerns.
我觉得他就是西部片看多了
Yeah, must be what…
瞅瞅 这得有
A mile out?
一英里开外吧
Not on my best day…
我猜他射不准
Holy shit.
老天爷啊
Okay, listen to me.
好的 听我说
Listen, just listen to my tone.
抑 扬 顿 挫 明白吗
I say, “Oh, I’m another year older”,
我说 哦 我又老了一岁
get out of this fucking place.”
我要一辈子困在这个地方了
And you say…
你说一遍
You’re probably right, Francis. You’re extremely old.
你说的可能没错 弗朗西斯 你是挺老的了
No. No…
你可能活不到
No. Hold on. That’s not what you say.
等会 话不是这么说的
Two years together every night, you know.
两年了 每天晚上都如此
I gave you a PhD in black money, but you gotta learn this.
我可以教你怎么给非法生意做账 但你也得会这些
You’re frustrated.
这很重要