But you did speak to the man, am I right? You spoke to him?
但是你确实有和他说过话 对吗 你曾跟他聊过
What did he sound like?
他的声音是什么样的
I didn’t make small talk.What’s it matter what he sounded…
我没跟他闲谈过 这跟他声音有毛关系吗
That’s Ike, right? That’s the north side?
那是艾克吗 北面传过来的
Yo, Bobby, was that you?
小勃 是你吗
Bob.
鲍勃
Bobby.
小勃
Ike, are you there?
艾克 你还在吗
Ike?
艾克
Guys, stop fucking around.Someone answer me. Ike?
他妈的别到处乱跑了 快回答我 艾克
Pull was to the left.
拉机柄是往左侧的
You might consider using a round with a superior ballistic coefficient.
你可以考虑根据高级弹道系数发射子弹
Give me the layout of the home.
把这间屋子的平面图给我
Points of entry, corridors, rooms, cover.
入口点 走廊 房♥间 掩盖物
Go.
快点
Fuck.
操
Sit down. What’s this all…
坐下 这是怎么
Shut up. Sit down in the chair.
闭嘴 坐椅子上
You ever see a match-grade round traveling 3,000 feet per second go through a window?
你见过一颗子弹可以每秒穿梭三千英尺并穿过窗户吗
Nobody does.
见到的都死了
Get down, now!
趴下 快
Four men, front entrance.
四个人去前门入口
Go right at him. Go now.
跟他正面干 快去
You…
还有你
I got the cameras.
我来负责监控
Go join your friends.
你和你朋友一起去吧
Up.
起来
Clear.
安全
Smoke.
烟雾
Go, go!
走 快走
Attack front entry!
前门入口受袭
Man down!
有人死啦
Guys, talk to me.
兄弟们 回答我
You got eyes on who it is?
有看到是谁吗
Someone talk to me.Let me know what the sitrep is.
倒是回答我啊 让我了解一下情况
Are they dead?
他们都死了吗
Give me a situation report.How many down?
给我情况报告 死了几个
Are they dead? Answer me!
他们都死了吗 回答我
Okay, he’s on the roof.Start forming up. Let’s move.
好了 他在屋顶上了 开始整队 准备行动
Check skylights, check windows.
检查天窗和窗户
That motherfucker comes in,
那个混♥蛋♥进来了
I wanna hear gunshots and I wanna hear “target eliminated.”
我要听见枪声 我要听到 目标已解决
That’s enough. He’s in the goddamn house.
够了 他已经在这该死的房♥子里了
Get out there and end this!
你给我出去解决这一切
Brax, give me a situation report.Have you got eyes on anything?
布拉 给我情况报告 你看到什么了吗
What’s happening?
发生了什么
Say something!
说啊
Solomon Grundy Born on a Monday.
所罗门 格兰德 周一呱呱落地
Christened on Tuesday. Married on Wednesday.
周二洗礼授名 周三新婚燕尔
Sick on Thursday. Worse on Friday.
周四偶感疾病 周五病入膏肓
Died on Saturday. Buried on Sunday.
周六撒手人寰 周日入土为安
“And that was the end of Solomon Grundy”.
那就是所罗门 格兰德的一生
What is this?
这是什么意思
Hey! Hey!
嘿 嘿
Stand down!
住手
Fuck off!
去你♥妈♥的♥
Hello, Braxton.
你好啊 布拉克斯顿
No, no.
不 不
Don’t…
别
Don’t do that…
别这样
Been looking for you for 10 years,
我找了你十年
and you’re gonna come at me like we just saw each other yesterday?
而你却搞得像我们昨天才见过一样
That’s what you’re gonna do?
你打算这样就过去了
What did I…
我算什
What’d I think?
你知道我怎么想吗
What’d I think? That you were gonna be happy to see me, I guess.
我怎么想的 我想你见到我会开心来着
I am happy.
我很开心
I need to finish.
但是我得完成这件事
You should go.
你应该走
I should go?
我应该走
Okay…
行啊
Okay, I’ll just go.
行 我这就走
But first, I’m gonna ask you a question.
但是走前 我得问你个问题
You’re gonna give me an answer.
你得给我个答复
Why would you and Pop go to that funeral?
你为什么要和老爸去那个葬礼
She left us. Do you not remember that?
是她离开我们在先 你不记得了吗
Do you not remember that?
你不记得了吗
It’s your fault that Pop’s dead!You hear me?
老爸的死是你的错 听到了吗
It’s your fault!
是你的错
I’m sorry, Braxton. Sorry?
对不起 布拉克斯顿 对不起有用吗
Sorry doesn’t cut it, you weird fuck!
对不起有什么用 他妈的死怪胎
You don’t give a shit about me? You don’t give a shit about me?
你一点都不在乎我 一点都不在乎我是吧
How about now?
现在呢
How about now?
现在怎样
Are you gonna fight?
你要打架吗
Fight!
打啊
I’m sorry, Braxton.
对不起 布拉克斯顿
If you had to see her,
如果你一定得去看她
if that was something that you had to do,
如果你非去看她不可
you call me.
你就打电♥话♥给我啊
I’m your brother.I’ve always had your back.
我是你弟弟 我永远都支持你
You don’t call him, you call me.
你不该叫他的 你该叫我的
Did you even wonder where I was?
你有想过我在哪吗
I knew where you were.
我知道你在哪
I just wanted you to be safe.
我只是希望你安全
Some of my clients
我的一些客户
are quite dangerous.
十分危险
I’m, kind of, considered fairly dangerous myself.
我 有点 觉得我自己比较危险
Well, you’ve made improvements.
确实 你长进不少
Shit, man.
去你的
You and me here…
你和我在这
What are the odds?
还有什么区别吗
Statistically speaking…
从统计学上来讲
Christ, man! It’s rhetorical.
天呐老兄 只是个修辞
I mean, really?
我是说 你认真了
I was just saying.
我只是想说
Not happy
不开心
Do you consider what you do important, Mr. Wolff?
沃尔夫先生 你认为你这样做有意义吗
To someone other than yourself, I mean?
我是说 对除你之外的人有意义吗
What I do is.
我做的就很有意义
Living Robotics’ public offering would’ve been worth billions.
实真机体的公售证券本可以值上十亿元
Money to be used for neuroprosthetics, nanotechnology.
钱用来支持神经义肢技术以及纳米技术的
You…
而你
Why in God’s name did I ever hire you?
天知道我为毛要雇你
To leak-proof your books.
为了防止你的账簿漏账啊
Dana found a mistake, and you wanted to be sure it was safe to go public.
戴娜发现了问题 而你想要确保就算曝光也不会有什么影响
And now you want to kill her.
现在你就想杀了她
I’m fond of Dana.
我很喜欢戴娜
But I restore lives, not Dana! Me!
但我是在帮助成千上万的生命 而不是戴娜一个 是帮我
Men, women, children, I give them hope. Make them whole.
帮男人 女人 孩子 我给他们希望 让他们变得完整
Do you even know what that’s like?
你懂那是什么感觉吗
Yes, I do.
当然懂
Sorry.
对不起
I missed you.
我想你了
“Missed you, too, Braxton.”
布拉克斯顿 我也想你了
“Missed you, too, because I love you.”
我也想你 因为我爱你
“You’re my brother.”
你是我的弟弟
Maybe…
或许
Do you want to…
你想不想
Maybe I could see you in a week?
一周后还能见见你吗