Maybe.
有一些储存筒飘出去了 就在烧坏的电路板旁
There are some storage tanks outboard next to the wrecked module.
我得过去把它们连接好
I’ll have to go outside, though, and tie onto them.
嘿,玲丝
Hey, Lins.
玲丝 是?
Lins. Yeah?
还好有你在 是吗?
I’m glad you’re here.
我可不这么觉得
Yeah?I’m not.
嘿,我找到三号♥艇了 一片死寂的,老大
Hey. Found Cab 3. Deader than dogshit, boss.
正中要害
That girder went right through the brainpan.
我看到了
Yeah, I see that.
你在哪里?
Where are you?
起居室,第二层
Living quarters. Level two.
唉呀
Jeez!
是贝利
That’s Perry.
全在那了,芬乐,麦沃特 迪兹和贝利
That’s it, then. Finler, McWhirter, Dietz and Perry.
老天哪
Jesus.
要把他们留在那里吗?
We just leave ’em there?
对,暂时的,别无选择 我们得先想办法活命
Yeah, for now. We got no choice. Our first priority is to get somethin’ to breathe.
你现在在哪里?玲丝
Where are you now, Lins?
我在右弦的三连装电路板下
I’m under the starboard tri-module.
西皮,你跟上了吗?
Still with me, Hip?
就在你后面
Right behind you, Lins.
怎么样?
How’s it look?
你们这些人把我的钻油台 弄得一团糟
Well, you guys really screwed up my rig.
外面的损坏好严重
There’s a lot of wreckage out here.
别碰那些损坏的部份就好
Well, don’t get fouled.
请把那个 16分之9板手给我
Hit me with that nine sixteenths, OK?
来了
Yeah.
谢了
Thank you. So…
你们又在一起了
There you were.
对,我们又在一起了
Yeah, there we were.
一起在同一艘船过了两个月
Side by side on the same ship for two months.
我管工具,我们一起测试 她的一个自动铁架塔
I’m a tool pusher and we’re testing this automated derrick of hers.
等回到了岸上我们就同居了
We get back on the beach and we’re livin’ together.
那你也不必真的娶她呀
Doesn’t mean you had to marry her.
对呀,但是我们还要回到 船上做六个月测试
Well, we were due to go back out on the same ship. Six months of tests.
夫妻可以有个好房♥间 不然就要睡通铺
If you were married, you got a stateroom. Otherwise it was bunks.
那是个好理由 请过来帮我把这个绑好
OK. Good reason. Will you come over here and tighten this for me?
后来呢?
Then what?
我们相安无事过了一段日子
Then it was all right there for a while, you know.
几年前她升官成为工程领队
Then she got promoted to chief engineer on this thing.
升的比你高吗?
She went front office on you, man.
对呀,你知道她的 她是很积极的
Yeah, well, you know Lindsey. She’s just too damn aggressive.
真♥他♥妈♥的
Son of a bitch!
她没有抛弃我 只是把我留下了
She didn’t leave me. She just left me behind.
老巴,有件事我告诉你 她可没有她自以为那么聪明
Bud, let me tell you somethin’. She ain’t half as smart as she thinks she is.
我们出去
Get outta here.
好,把管子接到筒子上吧
Come on. Let’s see those muscles.
宾果,接上一个了
Bingo! That’s one.
接上两个了
Two for two. Hey, hey.
玲丝,收到了吗?
Lindsey, do you read me? Over.
收到了,西皮,有什么事?
Copy you, Hippy. What’s the matter?
真是的,电力又有问题了
Oh, shit. The power’s jackin’ around with us again.
玲丝,快回来
Lindsey, come back.
我们失去影像画面了
I just lost video.
玲丝,你还在吗?
Lins, are you there…?
西皮,听得到吗?
Hippy, do you copy?
玲丝,听得到吗?
Lins, you copy?
该死,怎么搞的?西皮,听得到吗?
Oh, shit! Oh, what the hell! Hippy, do you copy?
该死!
Damn it!
老巴,听得到吗?
Bud, do you copy? Over.
我这里好像有点问题
I seem to be having a problem here.
该死!
Shit!
可恶!
Damn it!
拍得真好,玲丝
That’s a great shot, Lins.
你的潜水灯掉了吗?
You drop your dive light?
少来了,别取笑我了
Come on, you guys.
那个是小的,就是小一点的 看得出来他们是以曲线移♥动♥
That’s the smaller one. That’s the smaller one here. You can see how it’s zigging around.
对,管他是什么
Whatever it is.
我是要告诉你那是什么呀 可是你不听
I’m telling you what it is. You’re just not hearing me.
玲丝,你…
Now, Lindsey…
下面真的有东西 那是和我们不同的东西
There is something down there. Something not us.
你能说的清楚点吗?就是会在海底乱跑的东西
You could be more… specific. Something that zigs.
和我们不一样,那不是人
Not us. Not human.
懂吗?不是人类,但是有智慧
Get it? Something non-human but intelligent.
非地球高等生物
A non-terrestrial intelligence.
非地球高等生物
A non-terrestrial intelligence.
哇!这比幽浮要酷多了 好像也可以套用耶
NTls. Oh, man, that’s better than UFOs. But that works too.
就叫做水幽浮吧
Underwater Flying Objects.
你说这会是外星人吗?
Are we talking little space friends here?
对呀,是上帝派来的,对不 请你先出去一下好吗?嗯
Hell, yeah! Hot rods of the gods! Right, Lins?
你先来吧,我有话和你说 你也知道西皮…
说真的,有可能是外星人 中情局早就知道有外星人了
No, no, really. It could be NTls. The CIA has known about ’em for ever. Step outside.
很多人都被外星人绑♥架♥过 有一次…
They abduct people all the time, man.
西皮,帮我个忙,你少来烦我!
Hippy, would you do me a favour? Stay off my side.
请到我办公室来,好吗?
Will you step into my office, please?
当然
Certainly. I… Come here.
我…老天,玲丝
Jesus, Lins!
少来了,老巴 真的有重要的事情发生了
Something really important’s happening.
我一直想要控制整个局面 我可不想让你造成恐慌
I’m trying to keep the situation under control. I can’t allow this kind of hysteria.
什么恐慌?我没有恐慌呀
Who’s hysterical?! Nobody’s hysterical!
我只是希望 你别在这种时候火上加油呀
When you’re hanging on by your fingernails, you don’t go waving your arms around.
我是真的有看到 硬要我说我没看见我做不到
I saw something. I’m not gonna go in there and say I didn’t see it when I did. I’m sorry.
你是我见过最固执的女人
Please. You are the most stubborn woman I know.
没有错
Yes, I am!
可是我现在需要你相信我
But I need you to believe me right now.
你看着我!看着我
Now, come on. Look at me. Come on.
我像精神衰弱?像濒临崩溃 我有颤抖,神智不清吗?
Am I stressed out?Do I have any symptoms of pressure – sickness, tremors, slurred speech?
没有 没有
No. No.
老巴,我还是我
Bud, this is me – Lindsey. OK?
你是世界上最了解我的人
You know me better than anybody in the world.
告诉你,我是说真的
Now watch my lips. I saw these things.
我还摸到他们其中之一
I touched one of them.
那不像我们制♥造♥的 硬梆梆的潜水器
And… it wasn’t some clunky steel can……like we would build.
它在海底滑行 那是我见过最美的东西
It glided. It was the most beautiful thing I’ve ever seen.
老天,要是你也在那儿就好 那是个机器,但是活的机器
Oh, God, I wish you’d been there. It was a machine. It was a machine, but it was alive.
那就像是会跳舞的光亮
It was like a… like a dance of light.
拜托,你要相信我
Please. You have to trust me.
我不认为他们对我们有恶意
Now, I don’t think they mean us any harm.
不知道我怎么会知道 但是…我就是有这种感觉
I don’t know how I know that. It’s just… a feeling.
天哪 老巴!
Jesus!
好,你要我做事凭感觉吗 我要怎么凭感觉呢?
I’m supposed to go on a feeling? How can I go on a feeling?
你觉得卡菲相信感觉呢?
You think Coffey’s gonna go on a feeling?
每个人都有自己的主观立场
Well, we all see what we wanna see.
他会认为那是苏联军 他只看到憎恨与恐惧
Coffey looks and he sees Russians. He sees hate and fear.
你不会比他还要短视吧?
You have to look with better eyes than that.
拜托
Please.
不行的
I can’t, Lins.
我很抱歉
I’m sorry.
我要你们24小时 用摄影机监控
All I want is 24-hour surveillance on exterior cameras.
你们还有六个人,而我…
You’ve got six people. I’ve got…
知道了!
Comin’ through!
大家给我停下!
Everybody just stop!
好了!
All right.
我要全天候声纳 和外部摄影机监控
I want around-the-clock manning of the sonar shack and the exterior cameras.
不然苏联军来了 我们会措手不及的
That Russian bogey comes back, I don’t think we should be taking a nap.
少来了!那东西是住在 半英里以下的无底洞里的
Give me a break, Coffey. Those things live three and a half miles down in an abyssal trench.
相信我,那不是苏俄人
Trust me, they’re not speaking Russian.
你们的发报器修好了没?
Have you finished the repairs on the acoustical transmitter yet?
还没
Nope.
还不快修
Why not?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!