每一台都在报导
It’s on every channel.
我们很无助,大难临头了 可是你又能怎么办?
Well, you just feel so helpless. You can see it coming, but what can you do?
有谁有办法吗?
What can anyone do?
他们自己也有孩子呀 为什么要这样呢?
Hey, I mean, they love their kids too. So why are we doing this?
要来的总会来的 我们也不能怎么样,对不对
If it happens, it happens. There’s nothing I can do about it, right?
我才不去想呢
I just don’t think about it.
好,换下他们的装备
All right! Let’s get their gear off!
把小艇准备好 我们得立刻开出去
Then clear the sub! We gotta get it outta here!
快点,动作快点
Come on, let’s go! Let’s move it!
万妮,看你的了 准备出发吧
One Night, you’re up! Get ready to roll, baby!
不要碰这个,离远一点
Don’t touch that! Just back away.
对不起嘛
Excusez-moi!
卡菲,我们没时间了
Hey, Coffey. We’re a little pressed for time.
烂人
Prick.
这不是演习哦 好好表现吧
This ain’t no drill, Slick. Make me proud.
这个简单
Piece of cake, baby.
出了什么事,万妮
What’s the problem, One Night?
海面上一定是波涛汹涌 这根缆线不肯跟我合作
All hell must be breaking loose up there. This cable’s pissin’me off!
我捉不住
I can’t get a grip on it.
试试看,继续试
Well, keep tryin’, baby. Just keep tryin’.
可恶!
Son of a bitch!
糟了,出事了
Shit! We got a problem!
怎么了?
What’s going on?
二号♥推进器坏掉了 我们离开座标了
We’re losing number two thruster! Bearing’s going!
撑不住了,我们要被吹倒了
It’s not holding! We’re swinging out of position here!
该死!
Shit!
天哪
Jesus!
可恶!
shit
钻油台在移♥动♥ 我看到了
The rig is movin’! Yeah, I can see that.
母船,母船,把缆绳放松点 我们被拖着走了
Topside! Pay out some slack! We’re gettin’ dragged!
把一号♥绞盘放掉
Down on number one winch! Down on one!
我们被拖住了
We’re headed for the drop-off!
把一号♥绞盘放掉
Down on number one winch!
老巴,我们要掉进断崖了
We’re headed for the drop-off!
搞什么鬼?
What the hell…?
上面所有的通讯突然都断了
We just lost all the topside feeds!
该死!快用无线电联络
Shit! Get ’em on the UQC.
老巴!
Bud!
起重机掉下去了
Any damage on the hull? We lost the crane!
什么?再说一次
Say again. What?
起重机!起重机掉了 现在快掉到你们那里了
The crane! We’ve lost the crane! It’s on its way down to you!
好的,大家注意! 我们准备接受撞击
All right, everybody! Everybody rig for impact!
把所有外舱都关好 赶快!赶快!
Close all the exterior hatches! Let’s move it! Let’s go! Go!
快!快!快!
Go! Go!
等一下!等等! 快进来!
Wait! Get in here!
到底是出了什么事?
What the hell is goin’ on around here?!
不知道
I don’t know!
你们两个去帮忙 走!
You two help secure the rig! Let’s go!
万妮!万妮!听到没?
One Night! Get the hell outta there!
快离开那里 起重机掉下来了
The crane’s comin’ down!
我没事,我走开了
I’m OK. I’m clear, Bud.
我扫瞄到了 正在往我们直落下来
I’ve got it! It’s headed straight for us!
不好了
Oh, shit!
该死的
Oh, shit!
天哪 噢!不不不
Oh, God…No!
天哪!该死的 不不不
God…No!
老巴!
Bud?
大家快捉住东西固定
Grab onto something!
老天哪
Jesus!
该死的 凯特!不要压着我
充电室进水了!快去
Battery room’s flooding! Let’s go!
凯特,快去灭火
Cat, put that out!
老巴 怎么?
Bud!
钻油室也淹水了 你快下去
The drill room’s floodin’! Get back down there!
你去!我到充电室去 天哪
Go! I’ll take the battery room!
他妈的!
Jesus! Shit!
快离开那里
Get out of there!
把门关上!封闭这里!
Close the door! Seal the room!
霍吉,我们快离开这里!
Lindsey! Let’s get outta here!
噢!糟了
捉紧我! 我拉住了
Hold this on me! OK! Lindsey! I got it!
我们快点走! 凯特!
Let’s get the hell outta here!
快走!快走! 到门口去!到门口去!
Let’s go! Hit the door!
不! 天哪
No!
老巴!老巴!
Bud!
芬乐,把管线切断 把马达的线切断
Finler, cut the hose! Cut the line to the motor!
我从这里开不起来
I can’t open it from out here!
芬乐,把管线切断!
Finler, cut the hose!
芬乐!
Finler!
快点!桑尼
Hey! Hey! Come on, Sonny!
嘿!凯特!快来帮我忙
Hey, Cat! Cat, help me out, man!
来了
Hang on!
管线!切断管线 把马达的线切断!快点!
The hose! Cut the hose! The line to the motor! Hurry up, man!
快点!凯特
Come on, Cat!
赶快!
Hurry!
桑尼过来帮我的忙! 快点,推!
Come on, Sonny! Help me out! Come on! Push!
走吧,桑尼
Come on, Sonny! Let’s go!
快走!
Come on! Let’s go!
快!我们走,走走走
We gotta go!
快出去!赶快
Get outta here! Come on! Move it!
走走走!关上舱门,凯特
Go! Get the hatch, Cat!
关上舱门!关上舱门!
Get the hatch!
还好吗?大家怎么样?
You all right? Everybody OK?
好 还好
Yeah.
真♥他♥妈♥的 老天
Son of a bitch! Oh, man!
班迪探索号♥,班迪探索号♥
Benthic Explorer, Benthic Explorer.
这里是钻油平台 有听到吗?完毕
This is Deepcore Two. Do you read me?
班迪探索号♥,班迪探索号♥
Benthic Explorer, Benthic Explorer. This is Deepcore.
算了,连不上了
Do you read me? Over. Forget it, Sonny. They’re gone, man.
求救!求救!求救!求救!
Mayday, Mayday, Mayday. Hey.
他们走了
They’re gone.
你还好吗?
OK?
我只想离开这里
I just wanna get out of this.
真希望能再见我老婆一面
I’d just like to see my wife one more time.
好吧,你继续试试看
Well, all right, then. You’d better keep trying, huh?
求救!求救!求救!
Mayday, Mayday, Mayday.
这里是钻油平台
This is Deepcore Two.
班迪探索号♥,班迪探索号♥
Benthic Explorer, Benthic Explorer.
有听到吗?这里是钻油平台
Do you read me? This is Deepcore Two. Over.
求救!求救!求救!
Mayday, Mayday, Mayday.
这里是钻油平台,听到没?
Do you read me? This is Deepcore Two. Over.
嘿!杰莫
Hey, Jammer.
这次可严重了 这个我知道,我可以应付
You got the shakes. I know what I got. I’ll deal with it, all right?
我应付我自己 你应付你自己
I’ll deal with me. You deal with yourself.
找到你们的人了吗?
Find your buddy?
没有
No.
加紧,加紧 放轻松
Tighter.
布里曼 怎么?
What?
我只是奉命行事,别无选择
I was under orders. I had no choice.
你那边怎么样?凯特
How’s it going, Cat?
情况如何?高手
What’s the scoop, ace?
我把这些管线换过的话
Well, I can get power to this module and sub-bay if I reroute these buses.
电力就可以传到电路板及潜水舱
我得避过主电路 因为它整个都溶掉了
But I gotta get past the mains, which are a total meltdown.
我们电力不足以让我们使用暖气
But there won’t be enough to run the heaters.
很快这里就会变成冰库了
In a few hours, this place is gonna be as cold as a meat locker.
那氧气呢?
What about O2?
这个还好,要是把不用的地方关闭
Yeah, well, brace yourself. If we close off the sections we’re not using,
大概还能撑12小时
we have about maybe 12 hours’ worth.
暴风雨不会那么快过去的
The storm’s gonna last a lot longer than 12 hours.
是呀…也许还可以再延长吧
Yeah, well…I can maybe extend that.
或许

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!