当心了,各位 从这里开始都是下坡了
Hang on, boys. It’s all downhill from here.
会下去多深呢?
Hey, how deep’s the drop-off here?
这简直像个无底洞嘛
This here’s the bottomless pit, baby.
有两英里半那么深耶
Two and a half miles straight down.
三号♥艇,我是老巴 听得到吗?
Cab 3, it’s Bud. You on line?
三号♥艇回答,我们就在后面
Cab 3 check. I’m right behind you.
一号♥艇,看到目标了吗?
Cab 1, do you see it yet?
磁力计有反应 但是还看不到任何东西
Magnetometer’s twitching, but I don’t see anything yet.
我要用闪频观测器看看
Hang on. I’m gonna test my strobes.
一号♥艇,你们看见了吗?
Cab 1, do you have a visual?
一号♥艇,收得到吗?
Cab 1, do you copy?
呃…收到…找到了
Yeah. Roger that. Found it.
一号♥艇,辐射指数如何?
Cab 1, radiation readings?
中子计没什么反应
Neutron counter’s not showing much.
好,继续沿着船身往前走
All right. Just continue forward along the hull.
收到,前进中,要不要我把船身拍照?
Copy that. Continuing forward. You want me to get shots of everything, yes?
是的,尽量纪录一切 不过请继续前进
Roger that. Document as much as you can. But, please, keep moving.
不然时间会不够 知道了
Remember, we’re on a tight time line. Copy that.
我们来到中♥央♥的舱门了 三号♥艇,有看到了吗?
Coming up to the midships hatch. Do you see it, Cab 3?
是的,我看到了
Yeah, roger. I got it.
现在要怎么做?
How do you want me?
停在上面等着
Just hold above it.
好的,我停着
Roger. Holding.
好了,上尉,可以行动了
OK. It’s all yours, Lieutenant.
好的,A小组,我们走吧
All right, A Team. Let’s do it.
贝利,西皮,把摇控探勘艇放下来
OK. Perry, Hippy. Let’s get that ROVlaunched.
知道了,老大
OK. We’re on it, boss.
去吧
Go!
小吉克号♥放下去了
Little Geek is on the case.
我是蒙克,我已经把中♥央♥外舱门打开了
Monk here, sir. We got the midships outer hatch open.
我要从逃生舱进入
Entering escape trunk.
内舱门看起来很好
Inner hatch looks intact.
里面淹水了,我要从外把门打开
It’s flooded. All right. I’m gonna open her up.
好,进去了
OK. Get in there.
请你们拉住系绳
Roger. Somebody get on that tether.
拉住了
Got it.
小老弟,真是抱歉,不过 还是你先吧,懂我意思吗?
Sorry about this, little buddy, but better you than me. You know what I mean?
卡菲,这是飞弹发射孔对不对?
Sorry about this, little buddy, but better you than me. You know what I mean?
对,好像有几个发射口坏了
That’s right. It looks like a couple of the hatches have sprung.
辐射量正常,那些弹头应该未遭到损害
Radiation’s nominal. Warheads must still be intact.
有多少个弹头?
How many are there?
有24个三叉戟飞弹 每个含八枚弹头
24 Trident missiles. Eight MIRVs per missile.
那总共是192个弹头呀!
That’s 192 warheads, Coffey.
这威力有多大呢?
How powerful are they?
这是一种战术核子武器
Your MIRVis a tactical nuke.
每个弹头有五十吨♥的威力
50 kilotons nominal yield.
大概是 打下广岛原♥子♥弹♥的五倍
Say… five times Hiroshima.
老天…这简直是 第三次世界大战了
Jesus Christ! It’s World War III in a can.
不要再闲聊了
Let’s knock off the chatter.
现在我要到反应室里面 “反应室”
OK. I’m headin’ into the reactor compartment.
有指数吗?
Getting a reading? But it’s below the line you said was safe.
指针在动 不过还在安全线下
It’s twitching. But it’s below the line you said was safe.
好,那我们进去吧
All right. Let’s get in there.
平床,转向左弦 停留在崖壁上
Flatbed, drop down starboard of the sail and stay along the cliff edge.
好,收到了
OK. Copy that.
继续转
Keep heading for the bow.
好,平床,停在那里
OK, Flatbed. This looks good.
就停在那里
Just set it down here.
这里很坚固
We’re solid.
走吧
Let’s go.
好,我们走吧
All right. Let’s go.
大家慢慢的进去 别冒任何险
OK. Let’s just take it slow and easy goin’in. Don’t take any chances.
卡菲,这是哪里?
Where are we, Coffey?
这里是前舱寝室,走这边
This is the forward berthing compartment. This way.
你们怎么样?凯特?杰莫?
You guys OK? Cat? Jammer?
我们就在你后面
Right behind you, Bud.
检查仪表,氧气够吗?
Check your gauges. How’s your O2?
很好,仪表正常
I’m OK. Yeah, gauges are good.
好,我们有16分钟
OK.16 minutes to go.
我是杰莫,二氧化碳指数升高了
Jammer here. CO2 is up.
呼吸慢点,老兄
Breathe slower, buddy.
没问题了
OK.
走吧,跟上来
Come on. Let’s keep up.
从这里通往指挥舱
All right. Up this way to the control centre.
卡住了,快来帮我
It’s jammed! Gimme a hand!
拿个钳子过来
Get up here with that pry bar.
在动了,拉呀
It’s moving. Pull!
老天
Jesus!
天啊
God
好了,我们知道本来 就会看到这些的
All right! We knew we were gonna see this.
继续前进吧
Just move on.
老天 来吧,杰莫,我们走
Jesus! Come on, Jammer. Let’s go.
保持冷静,大家保持冷静
OK. Let’s stay cool. Everybody stay cool.
我们帮不了这些人,但我们可能会找到生还者
We can’t help these guys, but we might find somebody further in.
留在这里
Stay here.
嘿!杰莫…你还好吗?
Hey, Jammer. You OK?
你们怎么样?还好
How you guys doin’?I’m dealin’.
三倍酬劳听起来很多 其实一点都不够
Triple time sounded like a lot of money, Bud. It ain’t.
既然来了就把事情完成了
We’re here. Let’s get it done, OK?
布里曼,带你的人到船尾去 分成两路走
Brigman, take your men and continue aft. Split up into two teams.
来,快点 我们14分钟后就得回去
Come on. Let’s get moving. We head back in 14 minutes.
走吧
Let’s go.
你还好吗?杰莫
You OK, Jammer?
还好,还可以
Yeah, I’m fine.
这是哪里?
What’s this?
这里应该是飞弹发设控制室
Should be the missile launch control centre.
不要乱摸
Don’t touch anything.
不不不,不不不!
No. No. No.
走这边 马上来
This way. I’m right behind you.
跟得上吗?杰莫
Still with me, Jammer?
我们在哪里?
Where are we?
飞弹室 那就是发射道
Missile compartment. Those are the launch tubes.
妈的!
Shit!
妈的!妈的!妈的!
Shit! Shit! Shit!
嘿!杰莫
Hey, Jammer.
妈的!妈的!
Shit! Shit!
嘿!嘿!嘿!你还好吗?慢慢的深呼吸,大个子
Hey! Hey! Hey! You OK?Deep and slow, big guy.
慢慢来,轻松的呼吸
Deep and slow. Just breathe easy.
大家都死了,他们都死了
Everybody’s dead! They’re all dead!
来,我带你退出去,走吧
OK. I’m taking you back out. Let’s go.
不,我没事,我没事 可是我不要再进去了
I’m OK. I just can’t go any further in.
好的,没问题 你就待在这里
OK, Jammer. No problem. You stay right here.
我得进去看一看 我们就通话保持联络
I’ve gotta check out this compartment, all right?We’ll stay in voice contact.
你拉住绳子这一端 有什么事就拉两次
You hold onto the end of this rope here. You have any problem whatsoever, you tug twice.
我知道
I got it.
支持着点,再五分钟就好 放轻松点,不会有事的
Pull it hard. Five more minutes. Just relax, all right? You’ll be OK.
好的 我很快回来
It’s OK. Be right back.
“机密 美国海军 蒙坦那号♥ 741”
还听得到我吗?大个子
You still readin’me OK, big guy?
很清楚
Read you fine, Bud.
好,再几分钟就好
OK. Just a few more minutes.
前面还有 几间舱房♥可能有空气
There’s a couple of compartments up ahead that might have air.
好,没问题
OK. No problem.
我得去确定一下
We gotta be sure, right?
你等我,好好拉住绳子
Hang on, Jammer. Just hold onto that…
妈的
Shit!
老巴?听得到吗?
Bud? Can you hear me?
老巴?老巴?
Bud?Bud?
真该死
Goddamn it!
天哪
Oh, Jesus!
老巴,是你吗?