-看电影 -看电影
-Movie, movie… -Movie, movie…
看电影
Movie…
靠
Shit.
有什么需要帮忙吗
Excuse me, can l help you with something?
有 我们找默多克上尉 他在哪儿
Yes. Captain Murdock, where is he?
-那边的房♥间里 -谢谢
– Right through there. – Thank you.
霹雳教头
El diablo.
电影
行了 都坐下
Okay. Settle down.
看电影不许说话
No talking during the movie.
前面坐下
Down in front!
看呀 伙计 这是立体的
Look, it’s 3D, man!
我看3D的片子有点晕
I’m sick of 3D.
默多克上尉
Captain Murdock.
记得我吗 在巴格达见过的
You remember me from Baghdad?
简直是无用功 这是个傻子
Okay, this is pointless. This guy is fried.
所以他才呆在这儿
Yeah, there’s a reason why he’s in here.
除他以外的所有天龙队员都已越狱
And his entire team has escaped, except him.
电影
Movie!
注意观察周围 不要让别人靠近他
Take a look around anyway. Let’s make sure he’s alone.
遵命 女士
Yes, ma’am.
更大的逃亡 恶搞电影《大逃亡》(1963)
亲爱滴上尉 您的战车正侯驾
Oh, Captain, your chariot awaits.
抱歉小的们 先走一步 电影就这么没啦
Sorry, boys, gotta run! Can’t finish the movie.
得让我看到结尾吧
Do let me know how it ends.
查瑞莎 你藏哪儿呢 别气皱你那漂亮脸蛋儿 宝贝
Charissa, where are you hiding? Stay beautiful, baby.
你们应该去看看3D电影中子弹横飞的画面
You guys should see these bullets in 3D!
追上那车
Get the truck!
他们在朝我们射击
She’s actually shooting at us.
子弹还是3D的呢
You guys should see these bullets in 3D!
-把头收回来 -像真的被枪打一样耶
– Murdock, get in here! – It’s like we’re actually being shot at!
你再这样真的会吃枪子 疯子大蠢蛋
You are getting shot at, you crazy-ass fool!
-马上停车 -撞飞它
– Stop right there! – Ram it.
我说停下
Hey! I said halt!
爽 抱歉啦伙计
Damn! Sorry, dude.
他们好像朝飞机跑道去了
lt looks like they’re headed for the tarmac.
快出发
Let’s go, let’s go, let’s go.
-先生们 -该死 是汉尼拔·史密斯
– Gentlemen. – Holy shit, that’s Hannibal Smith.
你们有谁是持枪逃跑的联邦逃犯吗
Are any of you armed and/or wanted federal fugitives?
-没有 -但我们都是
– No. – Well, we’re both.
-那么 -我不喜欢这个主意
– Which means… – This is a bad idea.
这是个坏点子
This is a bad idea.
别这么孩子气 上飞机去 像个大人一样
Stop being a baby. You’re a grown-ass man. Get on the plane.
-你要劫机吗 -所以我才加入陆军
– You’re taking the plane? – And that’s why I joined the Army.
男人点儿 快进去 我们要胜利大逃亡了
We gotta finish the escape. Man up and get in there.
你们是最聪明最顶尖的人才 非常感谢 你们可以走了
The best and brightest. Appreciate it, boys. That’ll be all.
钥匙咧 我要钥匙
Who’s got the keys? l just need your keys.
-什么狗屁钥匙 -开飞机难道不要钥匙的吗
– What you talking about keys? – You don’t need no keys for no plane.
-我真的需要钥匙 -干毛用 真是馊主意
– I do need keys. – For what? This is a bad idea.
我们刚把这疯子从精神病院弄出来
We just broke this guy out of a psych ward.
汉尼拔 还是用刚才那些真的飞行员比较靠谱
Hannibal, you let the real pilots go.
-怪头 放心 没问题的 -吃一颗
– B.A., relax. You’re gonna be fine. – Take one of these.
这是啥 要把我弄晕吗 最好是把我弄晕
What is this? Will it knock me out? It better knock me out,
不然晕的就是你
’cause if it don’t, I’m gonna knock you out.
博斯克 这些按钮让我很迷茫
Bosco, the buttons are confusing me.
-闭嘴 默多克 -拜托了 默多克 快走
– Shut up, Murdock. – Come on, Murdock. Let’s go.
让我坐这破飞机 算了吧 我还不如去自首
You gonna fly this plane? Forget it. I’ll turn myself in.
-这是干啥用的 -快点
– What does this do? – Come on.
-快点 默多克 -运气真好
– Come on, Murdock. – I got lucky.
扶好了 小的们
Hang on, boys.
停
Stop. Stop, stop, stop.
小白 你女朋友耶
Face, your girlfriend is back.
-立刻倒车 -我♥操♥他妈的
– Reverse now. – Son of a bitch!
快点倒车
Move your ass now.
C-1 30型运输机和梅赛德斯-奔驰的巅峰对决
The C-1 30 versus the Mercedes-Benz.
快起飞 默多克
Lift us off, Murdock.
-再快点 -快点
– How about faster? – Faster!
我尽力 全速行进了
I’m trying. l got it pinned!
上帝呀
Oh, my God!
接飞行控制中心
Get us to flight control.
女士们 先生们 稍后飞机会稍有颠簸
Ladies and gentlemen, we are expecting slight turbulence.
请在座位上不要离开直到机长
Please remain in your seats until the captain has turned off
解除警报
the “Fasten Seatbelt” sign.
孩子们别担心 小小颠簸不足恐惧
Don’t worry, boys! Turbulence has never brought down a plane!
他妈的那是什么
What the hell is that?
我们被亚音速无人机和导弹锁定了
But we got inbound subsonic UAVs with missile lock!
它们简直就是灰机的天敌
And they bring down planes all the time!
他们来了 反导弹装置发射
Okay, they’re coming in. Launching countermeasures!
看到没 命悬一线刺♥激♥吧
Did you see that? That’s my diversion!
它们被我灭了
They die on this version.
坚持住 我们转过去
Hang on! Hang on! Hold on! We’re going over.
默多克 你♥他♥妈♥的发什么疯
Murdock, what the hell are you doing?
想念墨西哥的时候了吗
You boys remember Mexico?
飞机上的女士们和先生们
Ladies and gentlemen, from the flight deck,
如果你稍微往右边看一下的话 就会发现
if you look out of the right-hand side of the aircraft, you’ll notice
我们的右边机翼已经着火
that your right wing is on fire.
-请回复 -导弹锁定待命 长官
– Tango reacquired. – Missile lock pending, sir.
查瑞莎·索萨中尉 那些人是国防部罪案调查处的重犯
Lieutenant Charissa Sosa, DClS. Major,
不要击落那架飞机
do not shoot that aircraft down.
紧急出动战斗机 逼迫他们降落
Scramble fighters and force them to land.
机上有联邦逃犯
There are federal fugitives on that plane.
他们还偷窃了美军财物
They’ve also stolen property from the U.S. Army.
比利 快把输出扫描从屏幕上去掉
Billy, Billy, l need you to get the nose-cam view up here on my monitor now.
移上去了 长官 好了
It’s up, sir. Here it is.
导弹已发射
Missile away, sir.
击中 成功拦截和摧毁海格力斯号♥
We have shoot-down. Hercules has been intercepted and destroyed.
我很抱歉 中尉
Sorry, Lieutenant. I’m sorry.
-不是吧 -长官 毕福德号♥坦克上有降落伞
– l don’t believe it. – We have chute deployment on the Buford.
什么
What?
立刻让那些无人机停下来
l want these drones taken offline right now!
-离这儿十万八千里呢 -不管是谁在操控
– They’re 3,000 miles away. – Whoever is running those drones.
给我拨专线电♥话♥ 不管是谁
Get me a direct line to whoever is running those drones.
快让那些无机停下来 我该遭批斗了
We gotta get these drones to stand down or I’m gonna be on bitch duty.
我们要活捉那些人
I need to get those men alive!
大家还好吗
Everybody okay?
他们会觉得我们已经挂了吗
What are the chances they think we’re dead?
可能性不大
Not great.
-我们不在飞机上了吧 -我们真不在那架飞机上了
– Tell me we ain’t still on that plane. – We ain’t on that plane.
汉尼拔
Hannibal!
只要在两万英尺以下 就死不了吧
If we’re under 20,000 feet, we can still breathe, right?
什么两万英尺
What are you talking about, 20,000 feet?
-咱们启动旧火力系统吧 -见鬼
– Let’s fire up the old weapons system. – What the hell, man?
博斯克 这儿闷死了 我要开个窗
Hey, Bosco, a little stuffy. I’m gonna pop a window!
奶奶滴 看谁有能耐 比比吧
What you got, bitches? What you got?
小白 也让我来耍耍 快点嘛
Let me have a turn, Face! Come on!
-我们怎么会呆在一个坠落的坦克里 -因为飞机爆♥炸♥了
– Why are we in a falling tank? – Because the plane exploded!
什么 啥时候
What… What? When?
就刚才
Recently!
-被收割者击落了 -什么收割者
– The Reapers shot it down! – What Reapers?
就是那些现在还穷追不舍的家伙
The same ones that are still trying to kill us!
-汉尼拔 都怪你 -严格来讲 我们没在飞了嘛
– l blame you, Hannibal! – Technically, we’re not flying.
废话 我们是在坠落 混♥蛋♥
I know! Because we’re falling, fool!
额滴神啊
Oh, Jesus!
2号♥无人机坠落 我们损失了一架无人机
UAV-2 has splashed down. We just lost one of the drones.
汉尼拔 这下我们惨了
Hannibal, we’re in trouble!
伙计们绷紧了
Brace yourselves!
爽翻天了
Awesome!
小白 你操纵主炮
Face, get on to the main gun!
离这八百米的地方有个湖
There’s a lake a half-mile away from this position.
-我♥操♥他妈的朝谁开火啊 -相信我
– What the hell am l trying to hit? – Trust me!
-把机♥枪♥转到82度 -开火
– Rotate the turret 82 degrees. – Fire in the hole!