and round up the rest of the Backstreet Boys
带我去找模板
and lead me to those plates.
但六个月却毫无音讯
Six months and not a peep.
所有人都以为你们是和帕克一伙儿的
Everybody thought you and your team were working with Pike.
除了你
Mmm. Everybody except you.
帕克谋杀了莫里森 设计陷害我们 偷走了模板
Pike murdered Morrison. Set me and my boys up and stole those plates.
我知道他在哪儿
And I know where he is.
没人知道他在哪儿
Nobody knows where he is.
这有一张他被拍到的照片
It’s a single image of him.
一个月前在欧洲的某处
Taken about a month ago, somewhere in Europe.
大概是监控摄像头的抓拍
We think it’s a grab from a CCTV camera.
是德国的法兰克福
Frankfurt, Germany.
你怎么知道
How did you get that in here?
我需要的只是时间 林奇
Time, Lynch.
1分钟我就能做到这样
Give me a minute and I’m good.
给1小时我会更出色
If I’ve got an hour, I’m great.
要是给我半年时间 我就无敌了
You give me six months, I’m unbeatable.
帕克我认识
I know Pike.
那个阿♥拉♥伯人是谁
Who’s the Arab?
不知道
We don’t know.
我们觉得他是”深黑” 整个事件的幕后黑手
We think he’s the deep, dark, hidden hand in this whole thing.
或是经纪人 或是买♥♥主
Maybe a broker, maybe a buyer.
林奇 我们有共同的敌人 而你却只有一个选择
Lynch, we have common enemies and you have limited choices.
我的队伍是你夺回模板的最好选择
My team is still your best shot at getting those plates back.
这我得想一想
I wouldn’t be so sure.
那你干吗大老远跑到这儿来
Then why did you make the long drive out here?
你和中情局的伙计们正等着你的决定
You and your boys at Langley want your own private printing press.
行不行就取决于你的爱国心了
That’s about as deep as your patriotism goes.
那你需要我如何协助
So, what would you need from me?
我答应过队员们会为他们洗清罪名
I swore to my team that I would clear our names.
你们都该明白名誉的重要性
You of all people must understand the value of a name.
听着
Now, listen.
我要求复职与洗清罪名
I want full reinstatement and clean records
我和我的队员们
for myself and my team.
我无法把你弄出去
I can’t get you out of here.
至少合法的途径上不行
Not legally, at least.
这是中情局的拿手菜
This is something the boys at Langley do very, very well.
浸5毫升河豚毒素的古巴雪茄
剂量一定要准确
Make sure the dosage is right.
准确的意思就是毫厘不差
And when I say right, I mean perfect.
我的幸福鸟呀她还没来到
Don’t seem like happiness will come along
古巴货 可惜了
Cuban. What a shame.
大家都往我床上丢石块
Everybody’s throwing rocks in my bed
生活停滞不前
Just can’t seem to get ahead in life
火葬室
为啥我就搞不定
Ooh, nothing I do ever turn out right
“战神” 约翰·史密斯 被捕后死于心脏病
为啥没人来帮帮我
Won’t somebody help me, please?
我已寂寞很久了
‘Cause I’ve been lonely for so long
我的幸福鸟呀她还没来到
Don’t seem like happiness will come along
我已寂寞
I’ve been lonely…
休想在我的
You are not permitted
道场撒野
in my dojo!
看来 撒旦显灵了
So, Satan walks into this bar…
等等 这都什么 泳池
Wait a minute. What’s this, a lap pool?
蒸汽房♥
A dry steam room?
是啊 还要用很久呢
Yeah, it’ll go a long way with the boys.
你到底怎么弄来的
How in the hell do you pull this off?
这不在于和谁关系好 鲍勃 而在于你们关系有多好
It’s not who you know, Bob, it’s how you know them.
联邦营地监狱
彭萨科拉
弗罗里达
你儿子从阿富汗回来了吗
Oh! Did your boy get back from Afghanistan?
对 多亏回来了 我和孩他妈都高兴的不得了
Yeah. Thanks for getting him home. His mother and l are real grateful.
上尉
Captain.
你忘东西在我床上了
You left something on the bed.
-你应该藏起来 -藏起来多浪费
– Could have hid those. – Why would I want to do that?
太销魂了 八点见
Drive me crazy. I’ll see you at 8:00.
-你还要建什么 -泳池和蒸汽房♥已经有了
-And now you want to build… -A lap pool and a dry steam.
对了 还要一个日光浴场所
Overlooking a sundeck.
谢谢你的靴子
Hey, LT, thanks for the boots.
客气啥 我的荣幸 宝贝儿
Ah! Come on. It’s my pleasure, baby!
漂亮
Beautiful.
听着 我知道这对身体有好处
Listen, now l know this is good for the body,
但怎样保护脸不被晒伤
but how do you protect the face?
小子 你的脸再黑也很帅
You don’t mess with it, kid.
呵呵
Gotcha.
-谢谢请我做日光浴 -不客气
– Thanks for the tan. – You got it.
史密斯越狱了 中尉
Smith has escaped, Lieutenant.
我去抓他回来
Let me go after him.
史密斯他们和布拉德·帕克的黑森林勾结
Smith and his team were working with Brock Pike and Black Forest.
找到他们就能找回模板 长官
I can get those plates back for you, sir.
相信我
You know I can.
哼哼哈嘿
Holla what? Holla who?
哼哼哈
Holla me.
放我出去
Hey! Let me out! Hey, hey! Hey!
我当时就看到他站在那儿 我都傻了 我还以为是鬼
I see him standing there, and I was like, “What?”
他全身乌黑 等我醒来 脸上还很麻木
And then it turned black and I woke up, and my face was numb,
我就
and l just…
你就把他的脚印都用拖把擦了
And you mopped up the footprints that led out,
连你的实验大褂丢了也没发觉
ignored the fact that your lab coat,
还有通行证 车钥匙和你的车
pass card, car keys and car were missing.
胖得好像吞了史密斯在肚中
Looks like he ate Smith.
吉伯特 你或者蓄意
Gilbert, you’ve either deliberately
与一名联邦罪犯策划越狱
aided and abetted a federal fugitive’s escape,
或者就是你笨得可以
or you’re the single dumbest human being I’ve ever come into contact with.
-你闻到了吗 -啥也别说
– You smell that? – Don’t talk about it.
你想知道为啥我要倾着身子吗
Would you like to know which way I’m leaning?
前锋的职业病
Forward.
每小时给这家伙做一次尿检
I would test this man’s urine, on the hour.
距离我的假释听证会就差一周啊
I was a week away from my parole hearing.
你晒得还真黑啊
You are really tan.
跟你说过了这任务还没完
Told you the mission wasn’t over.
我要重组天龙特攻队
I’m putting the team back together.
天龙特攻队不能没有你 小白
I need you, Face. I can’t do this without you.
狱长 为啥有人可以不经你同意去探望史密斯
Warden, how did Smith arrange a personal visit without your consent
你也没签字通过呀 这咋就发生了
or your signature? How does that happen?
这该死的家伙怎么办到的
How the hell did this guy do that?
封锁起来 谁都不许进去
Seal that up, nobody goes in there.
没有探监那天的登记记录
Log-in pages from the day in question have been removed.
-意料之中 -被撕掉了
– Why does that not surprise me? – Torn out.
雪茄藏在那本书的书脊里
The cigar was in the spine of that book.
-真精密 这书不错 -不错
– Subtle. It’s a good book. – Right.
这是全方位监视犯人的摄像录像
This is surveillance from all around the prison, right?
而屏幕上出现的扭曲是信♥号♥♥干扰
What you’re watching is a signal jammer.
每当他路过这些探头时
Every time he walks through one of these things,
一拍到他的摄像头都会受到信♥号♥♥干扰
we get massive interference. He waltzes in here and waltzes out.
没人知道他是谁
Nobody knows who he is.
天呀
God.
哦 这就是那根帮助史密斯上校越狱的雪茄
Yes. The cigar that Colonel Smith broke out of prison with.
-知道比这更不可思议的是什么吗 -是什么
– Yeah. Wanna hear the crazy part? – Yes.
实验检测到这里面含有足以致命剂量的河豚毒素
Lab reports show lethal amounts of, wait for it, tetrodotoxin.
河豚毒素 那是什么
Tetrodotoxin? What is that?
-可以濒死的药物 -能让人成为睡美人的玩意
-The near-death drug. -Yes, that sleeping beauty thing.
你知道什么人会用这玩意吗
Yeah. And you know who likes to use that, right?
-谁 -名字都叫林某某的那些人
-Who? -Our friends at Langley.
这是他们的拿手好戏
It’s one of their favorites.
你觉得是中情局的人来找的史密斯吗
Come on, do you really think that the CIA came to the prison to visit Smith?
虽然有些离谱 但我觉得是中情局帮他越狱的
This sounds kind of crazy, but l think the CIA broke him out.
谁帮的忙
Who put us on?
就是在巴格达的那个人 中情局的林奇
The same guy that put us on in Baghdad. Lynch, CIA.
为了什么 洗清罪名吗 还是复职
What are we talking about? Clean records? Reinstatements?
都是
All of the above.
那帕克呢 还有模板

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!