老子来也 统统给我轰成渣吧
Bam! Come on! l smoked you!
你们看到下面的情况了没
You boys see that down there?
那傻蛋来干什么
Murdock? What is that fool doing here?
让我出去 我不是开玩笑
Don’t lock me in here. l ain’t playing with y’all!
头儿 你有没有在游戏厅玩过
Hey, boss, you ever play that game at the fun fair
用爪子抓玩具的游戏
where you try to pick up a stuffed animal with the claw?
这感觉太像啦
This is a lot like that.
就是这样
That’s it!
你们锁上了是么
Did you lock this?
你们锁上了是么 你们竟然我把锁住了
You locked it, didn’t you?
汉尼拔 快开门呀 伙计
Hannibal, open this door right now, man!
你是在把这车厢往哪儿挂吗
What the… Are you hooking this thing?
-是往直升机上挂吗 -挂好了
– You hooking this up to a helicopter? – I got you.
到底他妈怎么回事 别这么疯狂
What the hell’s going on? You ain’t that crazy!
别他妈告我现在我在天上 看我怎么弄死你们
Tell me we ain’t flying! I’m gonna kill you, fool!
-头儿 那是博斯克吗 -快放我出去
– Boss, is that Bosco? – Get me out of here!
-糟了 -快放我出去
– That’s not good. – Let me out of here!
这下糟了 他不高兴了
That’s not good. He is not happy.
林奇特工 我临时从
Agent Lynch, I’m patching surveillance
将军账营中打给你
from the General’s tent to you now.
长官 现在有架可倾斜旋翼的V22型飞机
Sir, l have an inbound V-22 tilt-rotor
从西北方向接近
on approach from the northwest.
是友非敌 奉将军之命在此降落
Identified friendly. Landing under the General’s orders.
是天龙特攻队撤退至此 不是敌人
Alpha Delta Alpha, stand down. Checked, friendly.
喀布尔 阿富汗
是我们的人 在临时着陆区的D区
Those are our boys. D-block perimeter around LZ
携带重要物品降落
for essential cargo touchdown.
老罗 大获全胜
Russ, we are in the net.
收到 我五分钟后到
Copy that. l will be there in five.
用一大瓶尊尼获加蓝方为你们接风
I’ve got a big bottle of Blue Label waiting.
一瓶哪够 最起码一箱才行 吝啬鬼
A bottle? Make it a case, Scrooge.
一会儿见
See you in a few.
谁去放他出来
Who’s gonna let him out?
-你去 -你去
– You! – You!
你们都小心着点 等我出去搞死你们
What you don’t realize is, now l gotta kill all of y’all!
丫的搞死你们 先灭汉尼拔 然后是默多克
I’ll kill all of y’all! Hannibal first, then Murdock!
-头儿 -最后是小白
– Boss man. – I’m gonna save Face for last!
-让我试试 -去吧
– Let me try something. – Go for it.
真是诡异 我觉得他比那任务还可怕
ls it weird that I’m more scared now than what we just did?
博斯克 我是默多克
Bosco, it’s Murdock.
默多克 快开门
Murdock, open this door!
乖 我给你做你爱吃的椰奶咖喱橄榄沙司哟
I’ll make you some of that coconut-curry tapenade that you love.
这招估计管用
That might work.
有吐司吗
With toast points?
当然有吐司 不然
Hell, yeah, with toast points. What, you’re gonna have that
要抹在土豆饼上吃吗
with plain old chips?
-你玩儿我 -猛虎出栅喽
– Damn! You tricked me. – There he is.
-出来喽 -我讨厌这样
– There he is! – I hate that!
-得了 -离我远点 伙计
– Come on! – Get away from me, man!
要不是寡不敌众我真想揍扁你们
The only reason l don’t kick y’all asses is ’cause you all outrank me.
你搞明白点 我讨厌在天上飞
You should know better! You know l hate flying!
我满身是汗 臭气熏天
I’m wet! I stink!
我还一毛钱都花不了
And l can’t spend none of that money!
-用钱买♥♥不来幸福 -去你丫的
– Money can’t buy happiness. – Damn, man!
默多克 今晚你来做饭 穿上你的小花围裙
Hey, Murdock, you cooking tonight. You better get your apron on.
我就爱计划圆♥满♥的那一刻
I love it when a plan comes together.
-汉尼拔 谁在里面 -是将军吗
– Hannibal, who was that? – General?
-里面是将军吗 -老罗
– ls that the General? – Russ.
-到这儿来 -将军
– Get there. Get in there. – General!
-老罗 -将军
– Russ! – General!
将军
General!
天哪
Jesus Christ.
帕克
Pike.
注意后方
Contact rear!
过去
Get in there!
快过去
Get there, get there!
经过商议 我们决定将你
After conferring, we’ve decided to demote you
降级到中尉
to the rank of First Lieutenant.
索萨中尉 虽不是你的过失
Lieutenant Sosa, it’s nothing personal,
但你却没能弄回模板
but you lost those plates.
那便是你的责任
Those were your responsibility.
你就庆幸吧
Consider yourself lucky.
其他人要为此去蹲监狱
Others are going to prison over this.
您好 麦克雷迪检察官
Good day, Director McCready.
中尉 你可以走了
Lieutenant, you’re dismissed.
史密斯上校 本庭无法证实
Colonel Smith, this court has been unable to recover
你执行的那项任务是遵从
any direct order from General Morrison for you to conduct the mission
莫里森将军的命令
for which you’re being tried.
法官大人 这是秘密行动
Your Honor, this was a covert operation
并无官方命令
and no official orders were given.
但唯一能证明此项行动合法性的人
So the one individual who can verify
已经去世了 对吧 上校
the legitimacy of this operation is deceased. Is that correct, Colonel?
不对 法官大人 不是去世
No, Your Honor, not deceased.
罗素·莫里森将军
美国陆军
莫里森将军是被谋杀的
General Morrison was murdered.
上校 像你们这种不守军规的人
Colonel, I’ve been around a long time.
我见的多了
I’ve seen units like yours. They’re outlaws.
就是你们这种人
Units like that pose a direct threat
对我军的军威军纪造成了巨大威胁
to the fabric and fundamentals of our military.
法官大人 为何”黑森林”没有被问责
Your Honors, why hasn’t Black Forest been brought to trial?
黑森林及其成员不在我们的管辖范围内
Black Forest and its personnel are not subject to military jurisdiction.
你的计划呢 头儿
Where’s the plan, boss? Where is it?
逃跑计划呢 我没看到呢
Where’s the escape hatch? Because l don’t see it.
-这项任务还没结束 中尉 -什么任务
– This mission isn’t over, Lieutenant. – What mission?
找到帕克和模板 就能洗清罪名
I clear our names. We find Pike and the plates.
不惜一切代价
No matter what.
法官大人 这些人只是依令办事
Your Honors, these men were acting under my command.
所有处罚都应由我一人承担
Any judgment should be levied against me, and me alone.
并非如此 长官
Absolutely not, sir.
我们都是自愿参与此行动
We were all participating in this operation willingly.
我不赞成个人顶责
I don’t wanna be tried separately.
我也拒绝个人顶责 长官
I refuse to be tried separately, sir.
根据军事审判统一法典
In accordance with the Uniform Code of Military Justice,
本庭判决A小队 即天龙特攻队
this court is rendering guilty verdicts
所有成员罪名成立
for each member of this Alpha Unit, or A-Team,
并委托监狱对你们分开进行最严密监禁
and mandating incarceration in separate maximum-security facilities
在未来十年内
for a period of up to 10 years.
撤销你们的军衔
You’re all hereby stripped of formal rank
并开除军籍 永不录用
and dishonorably discharged.
简直是放屁
This is bullshit, man.
现在休庭
This session is adjourned.
可耻
Disgraceful.
-别碰我 -上尉 退下
– Do not touch me, okay? – Captain, stand down.
安静
Order! Order!
绝对的诬陷
Absolute disgrace!
你高兴了吧 查瑞莎
You happy? Are you happy, Charissa?
上校 管好你的人
Colonel, control your men!
-把你的手拿开 -这是诬陷
– Get your hands off me! – This is a disgrace!
六个月后
军 事 监 狱
科罗拉多
卡森要塞
好久不见 林奇先生
Well, hello, Mr. Lynch. Long time.
在这么多摄像头下
You look very relaxed, Lynch.
你还能这样放松
A lot of cameras in here.
确实挺多
Yeah, there are.
但现在它们都有些技术故障
Yeah, well, they seem to be having some technical issues at the moment.
看来录像里是找不到我了
May not show up till playback.
汉尼拔 能这么称呼你吗
Hannibal. Can l call you Hannibal?
不能再叫你上校了
I can’t call you Colonel anymore.
我等了
Six months.
你六个月 等着你把这儿炸飞
Been waiting for you to bust out of here
再召回那帮小兄弟