Face?
不然我把你告上军事法庭
l will court-martial you.
-好吧 -嘿
– Whoo! Okay. – Hey.
别拿我的话当耳边风
Get the memo.
记得告诉你家亲爱的史密斯上校他妈的给我离巴格达越远越好
Tell your beloved Colonel Smith and stay the hell out of Baghdad.
你
You know,
你再也没回来 我以为你会回来
you never came back. l thought you were gonna come back.
我现在不是回来了么
Well, this is me, coming back.
你觉得那几个小丑真敢插手
You think those clowns can really pull this off?
听着 这话我从来说不出口
Listen, listen, l would never tell him this,
但他们确实是四个分队里最牛逼的小组
but they are the best CIAndestine unit in the four branches,
而且最擅长那些不可思议的任务
and they specialize in the ridiculous…
我去找其他人
…shadow peck and the rest of them.
-给我盯紧了他们 -遵命 长官
– Do not let them out of your sight. – Yes, ma’am.
“暗黑破坏神”是恶魔的意思吗 -当然啦
– Doesn’t diablo mean “devil”? – Yeah, man.
去你♥娘♥的♥ 汉尼拔 你想要我怎么样
God damn it, Hannibal, what do you want me to do?
罗素·莫里森将军
基地指挥官
如果这是我的行动
If this were my operation and you wanted it,
-那你随便插手 可这不是 -你竟让”黑森林”执行这任务
– you would have the mission. – You let Black Forest deploy on this,
这是国际性事件 我向你保证
and it’s an international incident, l promise you.
他们根本不算是士兵
They’re not soldiers.
就是群混在军队里的纨绔子弟
They’re frat boys with trigger fingers.
-谁指挥地面部队 -布拉德·帕克
– Who’s running the ground team? – Brock Pike.
帕克
Pike.
他就是个搞笑的暴徒 得了吧
He’s a thug. He’s a cartoon character. Come on.
汉尼拔 我们有命令在身
Hannibal, we have been ordered, ordered, mind you,
明确要你别靠近巴格达
to stay out of Baghdad.
-就这么定了 不得违抗 -将军
– Cut, dried, the end. – General,
我们得给他点回旋余地 您觉得呢
we should find him a little wiggle room, don’t you think?
我还认识一个叫林奇的中情局走狗
You know, l knew another Lynch, a CIA stooge.
68年时驻扎在老挝
Stationed in Laos, ’68.
-和我没关系 -真的吗
– No relation. – Are you sure?
我一看你就想起他
‘Cause you remind me of him.
我几小时后得赶到喀布尔
I’m due in Kabul in a few hours.
希望我48小时后回来时已经万事大吉
I’ll be back here in 48. I’m assuming we’re green and go.
要是干砸了别忘通知我
Notify me otherwise.
他在总部还穿着防弹衣
He’s wearing body armor in the HQ.
能看出中情局的都什么货色了吧
And that should tell you everything you need to know about the CIA.
老罗 现在没其他人了 咱们谈谈
Russ, let’s do some good on the way out the door here.
那些模板的危害性太大
Those plates are gonna do all kinds of damage.
让我去搞定
Let me go get them.
算了吧 汉尼拔 这次你要置身事外
Forget about it, Hannibal. Steer clear of this one.
不要插手
Well clear of it.
这次行动是直刺萨德尔城的心脏
This is a gauntlet run right through the heart of Sadr City.
萨♥达♥姆♥·侯赛因是个公认的疯子
Saddam Hussein was a certifiable madman,
但还没疯狂到
but even he wasn’t crazy enough
三十年后再去那地方
to go into that place more than once in 30 years.
我们一周前撤离 那里已经无法无天了
We pulled out of there a week ago and already it’s the Wild West.
你听上去还是很担心的
You actually sound worried.
你还是生气了
And you actually seem offended.
不是说你不如当年了
Well, this isn’t about you losing a step now.
我想你要明白这一点
l want you to know that.
我可比当年强大得多
I’m 10 times the man l was when you met me.
也迅捷得多
And twice as fast.
老罗
Russ,
我和弟兄们保证能全身而退
the boys and l can get this done, minus the bloodshed.
那些模板的危害性太大
Those plates can do all kinds of damage.
别逼我求你
Don’t make me beg.
我不想看到你求人
I’d hate to see you beg, Hannibal.
你和我是这么多年的老朋友
You’ve been my friend for a long time.
更重要的是
More importantly,
你和那些小伙子们可能是
you and those boys have possibly been
我调遣过的最有价值的战斗力
the most valuable military asset l have ever had at my disposal.
你请求我别逼你求我
Now, you asked me not to make you beg.
但其实是我得求你
Right now, I’m begging you.
汉尼拔 求你了 这次你就放手吧
Hannibal, please, let this one go.
老罗 事关重大 不能让那帮笨蛋上呀
Russ, this is too big an enterprise. We can’t let these bozos do this.
事关重大呀
It’s way too big.
你是否愿意带着我的祝福出战
And you’d do it with or without my blessing?
我不会不带的
No, that I wouldn’t.
我需要你的祝福
l need your blessing.
我不敢肯定这算不算是种祝福
I’m not so sure that it is a blessing.
祝你马到功成 伙计
Good hunting, my friend.
谢谢
Thank you.
和老家伙谈的如何
How’d it go with the old man?
都是些陈词滥调 你手上是什么
Same old, same old. What you got there?
我的新欢
Pictures of my new baby.
不错呀 眼光不赖
Oh, look at her. Who’s a proud papa?
这些是默多克近距离拍下的
These pictures are the closest Murdock gets to that van.
等我回到洛杉矶 它就会在那儿等我了
It’s ready for me when I go back to LA.
听着 怪头 我们得多待一阵子了
Listen, B.A., we’re extending our stay a little bit.
得回巴格达去
We’re going back into Baghdad.
上头不是命令咱别去巴格达吗
l thought we was ordered to stay out of Baghdad.
-没错 可我 -史密斯
– That’s true, but I’m… – Smith.
-帕克 -我听说你和你手下
– Pike. – l understand you and your grunts
要抢我饭碗 我可不太高兴
are now stealing my gigs. l don’t like that.
我以为你们”黑森林”大军忙着
I figured you Black Forest guys would be busy
在哪搞独♥裁♥或推♥翻♥民♥主♥呢
installing a dictatorship or overthrowing a democracy somewhere.
现在是周末 那些事得上班时间处理 大叔
It’s still the weekend, yet. That’s nine-to-five stuff, pops.
看看你们这群小丑
Look at you clowns.
你们算哪门子士兵
You’re not soldiers.
简直就是穿着马球衫的刺客
You’re assassins in polo shirts.
你们折腾一年的活儿 我们一周就能拿下
We’ll make in a week what you guys make in a year.
钞票买♥♥不来勇气 小子
Cash don’t buy guts, kid,
也买♥♥不来智慧
or brains.
可惜你两样都缺
And you’re short on both.
这是莫里森的基地 赶紧滚出我的地盘
This is Morrison’s base. Bug out of my op.
怪头 你都穿上黄色领骑衫了呀
They make you wear the yellow shirt there, B.A.?
你名字是啥意思 废物的意思吗
What’s that stand for, “Barely Able”?
让开 废物
Get out of my way, punk.
别怕他们
Hey, don’t sweat them.
他们可帮我们大忙了
They might have just done us a favor. A big one.
看 只剩一辆中型坦克了
Let me see, we got one medium tank left.
我跟你说 她不会平白无故地回来
I’m telling you, there’s a reason she came back.
小白 我都说了 忘了她
Face, l told you, forget about her.
这女人的野心简直
The levels of ambition on this woman…
打死我也不坐飞机了 汉尼拔
I ain’t stepping foot in any type of aircraft, Hannibal.
不论是滑翔机 纸飞机 还是轻型机
No gliders, paper planes, ultra-lights.
-你就是揪着这事儿不放吧 -没错
– You ever gonna let me live that down? – No.
墨西哥那都多久前的事了 我还救了你的命
Mexico was a long time ago, and l saved your life.
那你怎么不谢我在医院里没揍烂你菊花
How about thanking me for not whooping your ass at the hospital?
没遇见你之前我是空降兵
l was an Airborne Ranger until l met you.
可你吓得跟什么似的
And you chickened out just like…
-263次跳伞 -你就不能谢谢我吗
– 263 jumps. – Just a thank-you would have been nice.
可坐过一次你开的直升机后全毁了
And one helicopter ride with you screws it up.
空降兵却恐飞 就是个棒槌
Airborne Ranger with a fear of flying. Like a punk!
怪头 我保证 咱抢过卡车
B.A., for the last time, nobody leaves the truck
后就都在里面呆着 好吧
once we take it over. Okay?
我老表带我来到这个派对 在那里有个超棒的伴奏乐队
My cousin takes me to this party where this amazing cover band
演奏了鞭挞金属版的莱昂纳尔·里奇的怀旧金曲
does this trash metal version of Hello by Lionel Richie.
-哦 -唱起来就像这样
-Yeah. -Yeah. It goes…
嗨 你是在找我吗
Hello, is it me you’re looking for?
伙计们 他们在里面多久了
Guys, how long have they been in there?
-三小时了 -三小时
– About three hours. – Three hours.
三小时
Three hours?
在里头三小时了 没出来吗
They’ve been in there for three hours? They haven’t come out at all?
都没人出来尿尿或其他什么的吗
No one came out to take a leak, nothing?
一个也没
– No. – Nope.
我站这儿才一会儿就已经感觉不对了
I’ve been here for three seconds and that sounds odd to me.
我就像猎鹰般的盯着他们
I’ve been watching that tent like a hawk.
是吗 我怎么看到你们只是坐这儿吃意大利肉汁烩饭