Oh, heads up.
我看见你了 美♥国♥佬♥
I see you, gringo!
你把我的心肝宝贝压成了薄饼 我要杀了你这混♥蛋♥
You pancaked my van! I’m gonna kill you, fool!
你不能停在那里 那是残疾人专用的
You can’t park there. That’s a handicap zone.
-我就知道你是个疯子 神经病 -我已经后悔了
– l knew you was crazy! l knew… – This is a mistake.
开火
Fire! Fire! Fire!
把他们打下来
Blow them out of the sky.
我从来没有这样试过
I’ve never tried this before!
你看到了吗
Did you see that?
你看到他让直升飞机做空翻了吗
Did you see how he turned the helicopter?
这空对空作战真刺♥激♥ 是不 老兄
Whoa! There’s nothing like some good air-to-air combat, eh, boys?
别看我 看前面
Don’t look at me! Look there!
他只剩热感导弹了
He’s only got heat seekers left.
上尉 把我们弄走
Captain, get us out of here.
抓紧了 这可不好受
Hold on, this could get ugly!
准备好 加油啊 宝贝 继续爬升
Here we go! Come on, baby, climb!
发射导弹
Fire the missiles.
哇哇 导弹 来吧
Whoa! Missiles! Come on, come on.
这就是对付热感导弹的方法
That’s how we deal with heat seekers, chaps.
我们熄火
We go cold.
搞毛
What the hell?
小白 快把他弄进来
Face, get him in here!
妈♥了♥个♥逼♥的
Holy, shit! Oh, shit!
抓住他了
Got him!
重启
Restart. Restart.
关好门
Close the door!
我知道你是空降兵 但那也太夸张了吧
l know you’re Airborne Rangers, but that was ridiculous!
你会没事的
You’re gonna be okay.
头儿 我们是要杀了图克 不是被杀
Boss, the idea is to kill Tuco, not the other way around!
抢先一步并不是计划 小子
One step ahead of the game isn’t a plan, kid.
而是要抢先两三步
Two to three steps ahead.
抢在敌人出招前就将其拿下
Beating an enemy’s move before it’s even made.
这才是计划
That’s a plan.
斧头 斧头 瞄准尾随我的目标
Hatchet, Hatchet, lock on my LC.
图克将军 你现在正未经许可
General Tuco, you are currently engaged
对美国♥军♥事人员发动攻击
in unauthorized warfare on United States military personnel.
滚你♥妈♥的♥ 是你先挑起来的
No, no, no, no, no, no, no! You engaged me.
重复一遍
Repeat.
你现在正未经许可对美国♥军♥事人员发动攻击
You are engaged in unauthorized warfare on United States military personnel.
而且还在美国领空
Over United States air space.
-什么 – 草 泥
– What? – Alpha, Mike…

Foxtrot!
-换句话说 操 你 妈 -不
– ln other words, Adios! Mother- fu…!! – Oh, no.
干得漂亮 上尉
Well done, Captain.
-酷毙了 -酷个屁
– That was awesome. – That wasn’t awesome.
-你真是个天才 -老子死也不坐飞机了
– You are a genius! – I’m never flying again in this thing!
相信你果然没错 头儿
l never should have doubted you, boss!
凡事都在计划之中 小子
There’s a plan in everything, kid.
我就爱计划圆♥满♥的那一刻
And I love it when a plan comes together.
天龙特攻队
八年
八十次成功任务之后
前线作战基地 猎头
美军撤离伊♥拉♥克♥前最后的日子
没有比这更好的烹饪了
Gunpowder cooking. Nothing like it.
小白 你想要用凝固汽油红烧还是用原♥子♥弹♥油炸
Face, you want it napalmed or nuked?
原♥子♥弹♥油炸
Nuke it.
油炸
Nuke it!
默多克 他妈的给我煮熟一点
Murdock, burn the hell out of it,
给我狠狠地烧
like it was damned.
把整个地方都烧了算了 兄弟
Burn the whole place down, buddy.
阿帕奇 武装侦察直升机
-你要私家秘调酱汁吗 -不不不 不要防冻剂那玩意
– You want secret sauce? – No, no, no. None of that anti-freeze.
秘密就是 你有病 地球人都知道
The secret’s out. You crazy. Everybody knows.
没人能学会你的防冻腌泡汁 默多克
No one can do an anti- freeze marinade like you can, Murdock.
但我上次吃了以后就面瘫了
But l got a little Bell’s palsy last time l ate that.
只是局部面瘫而已 来吧 有点男人样
It’s only partial paralysis. Come on, take it like a man.
是的 长官 正要准备和他们对话
Yes, sir. I’m having that conversation right now.
一定会让他们明白的 一切都在我掌控 长官
We will enforce that. I’ve got it well in hand, sir.
我想你也不希望我局部面瘫地上战场吧
I don’t think you want me to be in the field partially paralyzed, bud.
有客人哟
Visitors.
说真的 我还真吃了一惊
Wow, I’m a little taken aback. I’m not gonna lie.
中尉
Lieutenant.
很抱歉 我是不是也要叫你中尉
Oh, I’m sorry, am l supposed to call you Lieutenant back?
不 你得叫我上尉
No, you’re supposed to call me Captain.
上尉
Captain. Captain?
没错
That’s right.
让我想起吃的了 瞧瞧你
Captain Crunch. Look at you. Wow.
餐厅名
怪不得你不要孩子 也不要家庭
So, l guess you said no to the kids, no to the family.
就是要平步青云啊
Just no ladder you can’t climb, huh?
不 亲爱的 我只是不要你而已
No, no, honey, l just said no to you.
你好呀 我叫珀西
Hello. My name’s Percy.
要吃猪肉吗
Would you like some pork?
我要是把你丫手打折了 你还能再傻♥逼♥一点么
lf I broke every bone in your hand, could you still do that?
太不可思议了 三年了
This is crazy. Three years?
我们三年没见面了
We haven’t seen each other for three years,
你就是来谈这个的吗
this is what we’re gonna talk about?
那你想谈什么
What would you like to discuss?
乡村音乐泰斗
我那张斯蒂利·丹的CD带来了么
Did you take my Steely Dan CD?
我都懒的搭理你
I’m not even going to respond to that.
我们一口气听了九遍
We listened to it, like, nine times in a row.
品着那难喝的解百衲葡萄酒 记得吗
We were drinking that crappy cabernet. You remember that?
我们还干了点儿别的 咱干什么了
We were doing something else. What were we doing?
你还记得吗 干什么了 在卧室里
Do you remember what it was we were doing? It was in a bedroom.
你都忘了吗
You don’t remember?
我只记得我离开了你
The only thing I remember is leaving.
这是我对你最美好的回忆
Which is my fondest memory of you.
你们是最棒的 可别给我惹事
You guys are the best. Stay out of trouble, you hear me?
保重 谢谢
Take care. Yes. Thank you.
头盔戴牢了
Keep that on.
上校 我叫林奇 中♥央♥情报局的
Colonel, my name is Lynch, I’m with Central lntelligence.
在之前第一次”沙漠风暴”行动时遇见一个中情局的人也叫林奇
l knew a company man named Lynch back in the first Desert Storm.
对 我们那有一堆人叫都叫这名儿
Yeah, l come from a long line of Lynches.
有想过人们为何不信任中情局吗
You ever stop to consider that maybe the reason nobody trusts the CIA
因为没人知道你们的真名
is because nobody knows your real names?
有什么可效劳的吗 林奇先生
What can l do for you, Mr. Lynch?
我要你帮我阻止萨♥达♥姆♥的前任手下
I need you to help me to stop Saddam’s former flunkies
在未来的30小时内窃取数十亿美元
from stealing over a billion dollars in the next 30 hours.
现今我国境外唯一一个印制美元的铸币厂
Now, the only mint outside of the U.S. capable of printing our money
在伊朗境内
belonged to the Shah of lran.
曾在两伊战争期间失踪
During the lran- lraq War, it went missing.
流言盛传是萨♥达♥姆♥偷去了
Rumor was, Saddam had stolen it.
“沙漠风暴”时我们已经偷了回来
And we stole it back during Desert Storm.
但是没拿回模板
Well, you didn’t get the engraving plates.
那不要紧
It didn’t matter.
他们要想印钞票就得重建铸币厂
They would have had to rebuild a mint just to print those bills.
没错 长官
Well, sir,
他们正在这么干
it’s happening as we speak.
这群阿♥拉♥伯来的暴徒占用了废弃的伊♥拉♥克♥国家铸币厂
Fedayeen thugs have seized what’s left of the lraqi National Mint
印制了几十亿非法美国货币
to run off billions of dollars in unbacked American currency.
他们要如何把模板和十亿美钞
How are they planning on moving the plates and a billion dollars
-运出巴格达 -装甲车
– out of Baghdad? – Armored convoy,
由退伍的伊♥拉♥克♥特种兵驾驶
manned with former lraqi spec ops.
速度奇快 遇佛杀佛
You know, high speed, shoot-to-kill types.
你打算怎样阻止他们
So how do you plan on stopping them?
听着 最近有流言说萨♥达♥姆♥的党羽
Listen, there’s some rumors about some top-secret plates
要把一些高度机密的模板偷运出城
being smuggled out of the city by Saddam loyalists.
你听说了吗
Do you know anything about this?
你听好了 要是你想借此事大显身手
Seriously, if you’re going to make a play for these plates,
我可得请你滚蛋了
I’m waving you off right now.
因为那是我的职责 我能搞定
‘Cause it’s my responsibility and it’s my ass.
我是认真的
I’m serious.
小白

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!