你看到了吗 你看到图克的脸色了吗
Did you see that? Did you see Tuco’s face?
你过来的时候简直叫人难以相信
When you came over, that was unbelievable!
-你要我说多少遍 -我说你真会算时间呀
– How many times did l say it? – The timing was perfect.
-小白 你到底要我说多少次 -那太漂亮了
– How many times did I say it, Face? – It was so beautiful.
-我叫你干掉图克一个人就好 -啥
– I told you not to take down Tuco alone. – What?
那啥 你
Well, you…
好吧 我很抱歉
You know what? I’m sorry.
我很抱歉 没按战神大人的意思去做
I’m sorry l didn’t have the Hannibal Smith How-to Manual.
-但是我必须得行动 -你的行动闯了大祸 小白
– Okay? l had to move. – And that move snowballs, Face.
你差点害死你自己
You almost got yourself killed.
你还差点害死我 还差点害死他
Which almost got me killed and almost got him killed.
幼稚
Five-year-old.
你看起来好屌♥的样子
You look like you got a real bad attitude.

What?
我有开枪打坏你的车吗
Did I shoot up your van?
我穿走了你最中意的衬衣吗
Am I wearing your favorite shirt?
这是你最中意的衬衣吗
This is your favorite shirt?
是的 靓仔 这件就是
Yeah, pretty boy, that’s my favorite shirt.
你还为我挨枪子了吗
Did you get shot for me, too?
-车还被抢了 -我抢的
– And carjacked. – By me.
等下 他抢了你车还让你充当司机
Wait, and he still got you to drive?
多谢了 我是派克
Thank you. Peck.
我是拜库斯 没什么
Baracus. It’s all good.
看到了吧 小白 这就是没有按计划来的下场
See, Face, this is what happens when we forget about plans
盲目开火
and just fire blind.
抱歉
I’m sorry.
我又不是圣贤 咋能不犯错
I’m so sorry that l have feelings for a human being,
-我爱上一妞 -爱
– that l fell in love. – Love?
等等 那三周前那个克罗地亚妞呢
Wait a minute. What about Miss Croatia three weeks ago?
满足生理需要而已
Rescue sex.
我只是想救她
l was just trying to save her.
-救她 -嗯哼
– Save her? – Yeah.
救她吗 怎么救
Save her? How?
得了 你有什么计划 说来听听 小白
Please, do share with us your plan, Face.
好吧 我还没想过什么计划
Okay, I hadn’t thought about that yet.
我就说吧 最后还得我来
Exactly. I had to.
她的飞机票
Her plane ticket.
工作签证和新的护照
Her work visa and her new passport.
别跟我说些为了救她之类的蠢话 小白
And don’t bullshit me that this was about her, Face.
这只是为了干掉图克
This was all about Tuco.
还有弹夹吗
Do you have a mag?
墨西哥
美国陆军医院
索诺拉
保罗圣维森特医院
-麦克 -头儿 你怎么了
– Mike. – Boss man. How the hell are you?
-还在这满天尘土中活着呀 -很不走运吧
– Still chewing the same dirt? – I am, unfortunately.
-大老远的来到美丽的墨西哥 -不错
– And out here in lovely Mexico. – Good.
-你有什么给我 -我安排了精干人员在附近盯着
– So what have you got for me? – I got a fast bird doing pizza runs.
-行动代号♥是赛蒂斯之斧 -斧头吗 好
– The call sign is “Hatchet.” – Hatchet. Okay.
就是个名字而已
And that is whatever you want it to be.
这是给你的
This is yours.
不需我提醒你 他们不能到了美♥国♥佬♥手中
General, may I remind you, they don’t take to the gringos.
我欠你个人情
I owe you one, okay?
-快快上路吧 -三年都等了
– Let’s not wait till Bragg again, huh? – Three years.
-还有孩子 想你哦 -怪头 -怎么了
– And the kid. Still you and the chicks. – B.A. – What?
我怎么能就这样丢下我的心肝宝贝
How am l gonna just leave my girl like this, after all that?
我可是大打出手才把她抢回来
l had to fight to get her back.
取下车钥匙 到时再回来取她
Leave the keys and we’ll come back for her. Come on.
看着好破烂呀
Looking shabby.
-怎么打 伙计 -遇佛杀佛
– What is the deal, brother? – Shoot anything that moves, okay?
-这比在哥伦比亚还糟 -我了解图克 伙计
– This is worse than Colombia. – I know Tuco, man.
别担心 我会带她到圣特鲁佩斯的军事学院
Don’t worry about it. I’ll take her to war college in Saint Tropez.
我会把他们所有人全引来 别有后顾之忧
I’ll get you all their numbers, so don’t worry about it.
-小白 照顾下怪头 -好
– Face, look after the Corporal. – Yeah. Okay.
有意思的是 你全身上下都是汽油味
And you’re covered in gas, which I think is interesting.
去找大夫看看你的伤 下士
Find a treatment room, Corporal.
赶紧的 我去找我们的飞行员
Make it quick. I’m gonna find our pilot.
大夫 你有空来看看这个伤者吗
Hey, Doc, you got a second for a wounded vet?
小疯魔 默多克上尉
花瓶战斗机飞行员
Highly decorated combat pilot.
但你问他 他绝对会说自己最出色
You ask him, he thinks he’s the best in the world.
但他是个还有点用的疯子
But he’s a functioning lunatic.
上周他想修好一辆救护车用来逃跑
Last week he tried to escape by jump-starting an ambulance.
完毕
Clear.
见鬼
Damn it!
我就喜欢这种人
My kind of guy.
差点就刺到你的纹身了
lt almost hit your tattoo there.
有人见到默多克先生吗
Has anyone seen Mr. Murdock?
-旧式游骑兵纹身 -默多克先生
– The old Ranger tat. – Mr. Murdock?
要是我说我也有 你会觉得我疯了吗
Would you think l was crazy if l told you l had one of these?
你看错了
Something wrong with your eyes, man.
-默多克先生 -我在给病人缝合伤口呢 护士
– Mr. Murdock? – Not while I’m operating, nurse.
-别吵我 -你怎么从病房♥里跑出来了
– Not now. – Why are you off the ward?
有人放屁了吗 是你吗
ls that gas? ls that you?
-我闻到了 -病房♥是什么意思
– l smell gas. – What do you mean, “ward”?
-什么病房♥ -他是这里的病人
– What ward? – This man is a patient here.
是你吗 别听她的 她疯了
ls this you? Don’t listen to her, she’s crazy.
老实说 我还是霍普金斯大学的实习医生呢
Honestly, I’m a practicing doctor at Johns Hopkins University.
你叫他给你缝成闪电状的吗 -根本没呀
– Did you ask him to do a lightning bolt? – I asked for no lightning bolt.
-我要叫保安 -这个疯子
– I’m calling security. – What’s wrong with this fool?
-他疯了吧 -你才疯了
– Is he crazy? – It is you.
-你着火了 兄弟 -啥 搞什么
– You on fire, man. – What? What’s that?
-搞毛 -天呀
– What the… – Oh, Jesus!
-我太喜欢你们游骑兵了 -你脑子注水了吗
– You Rangers. I like you! – Are you crazy?
喂 住手
Hey! Hey, come on!
下士 退后
Corporal, off. Back off!
这里可是医院
This is a hospital.
-大家都见过默多克先生咯 -何止见过
– Everybody’s met Mr. Murdock. – Met him?
他还在我手臂上纵火
He lit my arm on fire.
他还把我的伤口缝成闪电状
He stitched a lightning bolt in mine, man.
看着我 小子
Look at me, son.
据说你是个超棒的直升机飞行员
I’m told you’re a hell of a chopper pilot.
是最好的 长官
The best, sir.
我才不坐这疯子开的直升飞机
I’m not getting on a chopper with this nut job.
好极了 他也是你计划的一部分吗
Yeah, that’s a good… ls he another one of your projects?
我是货真价实的战士 我是个游骑兵
I’m a real soldier. I’m a Ranger, baby.
压力真大
I’m worried!
我真是个游骑兵 长官
I’m a Ranger, sir.
这对我来说就足够了
That’s good enough for me.
你被我们接管
You have been released into our care
-并恢复上尉军衔 -这对我来说太不爽了
– and reinstated, Captain. – I’m not even close to good with that.
谢谢你 长官
Thank you, sir.
我们离开这鬼地方吧
Let’s get the hell out of here.
你这魅力无穷的破烂呀
You gorgeous old rust bucket, you.
想我没有
Did you miss your daddy?
小白 知道计划万无一失 最重要的是什么吗
Face, what’s the most important part of a well-oiled plan?
要占据先机
To be one step ahead of the enemy,
-而不是落荒而逃 -谁说我们要逃跑了
– not to be running away from him. – Who says we’re running?
什么 我们要和那疯子
What, we’re going to go in this dinosaur
-一起钻进这骨灰级灰机里吗 -嗯哼
– with this freak show? – Yep.
你把我迷得团团转 团团转
You spin me right round, baby Right round
-螺旋翼没问题 长官 -这家伙到底是谁
– Rotors are good, sir. – Who is this guy?
快点 我们走
Come on! Let’s go!
干掉美♥国♥佬♥
We’ve got gringos to kill!
默多克 把这玩意弄上天去
Murdock, get this thing in the air.
抓紧咯
Hold on, boys!
我要试试在卡♥通♥里看到的把戏
I’m gonna try something l saw in a cartoon once.
你说卡♥通♥是毛意思 快把我们弄走
What you talking about cartoons for? Get us the hell out of here!
六点钟方向有敌方直升机
We got a hot chopper to your six.
金刚罩 你们打不到我 打不到我
I’m blocking bullets. We’re bulletproof.
金刚罩 打不到我
We’re bulletproof, boys!
小心

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!