Who gives a shit about the plates? Morrison was the only way to clear us.
没有了莫里森 一切都无济于事
And without Morrison, we got nothing.
-我们怎么办 头儿 -我不知道 默多克
– What do we do, boss? – I don’t know, Murdock.
-我不知道 -我知道
– I don’t know. – I do.
林奇个混球 我想我知道怎么对付他了
This guy Lynch, I think I got him figured out.
-你有计划了吗 小子 -我们怎么离开这儿
– You got a plan, kid? – How do we get out of here?
给我二十分钟先
Give me 20 minutes.
所以莫里森和史密斯那伙人都死了
So, Morrison’s dead. Smith and his team are dead.
15分钟后我们就能找到印刷模板
Another 15 minutes or so, we locate those engraving plates.
你在幸灾乐祸吗
What is this? Are you gloating?
不 我是在打击你 谁让你们背叛了我
No, this is me beating you after you burned me.
-我们做了交易 记得吗 -我们没做交易
– We had a deal, remember? – Not you and me.
-你 我 还有莫里森 -我不是直接和你交易
– You, me and Morrison. – Not you and me, directly.
所以你俩自己密谋 把我排除在外
And you two collude and cut me out.
你在干嘛 真要在车里杀人吗
Hey. What are you doing? In the car?
要在车里杀人吗
Are we doing… Are we gonna do this in the car?
-你来杀吗 -不是 他来
– You doing this? – He’s gonna do it.
好吧 在这儿死真是不错
Way to go. That’s brilliant, right there.
你要干嘛 他在干嘛 老天
What are you doing? What is he doing?
-天啊 -怎么样了 凯尔
– Jesus. – How’s it going, Kyle?
-你还好吧 -还好
– You all right? – I’m good.
老兄 你好个鬼 你在干什么
Brother, you are far from good. What are you doing?
欧版消音器
It’s a European silencer.
逆时针装消音器 你就那样拿枪吗
It’s a suppressor. Counter-clockwise. You’re holding a gun like that?
你以前也像这样拿枪吗 你居然能活到现在
You’ve held a gun like that before and you’re still here?
真是奇迹
That’s amazing.
-别指着我 -天啊 当作我最后的请求
– Don’t point that thing… – Jesus. Final request,
不要让这家伙开枪打我
don’t let this guy shoot me, please.
如果让索萨知道我们还活着
So, if Sosa knows we’re alive…
她就会相信莫里森也还活着
She’ll believe Morrison is alive, too.
但愿林奇还在监听索萨的通讯线路
Let’s just hope that Lynch still has Sosa’s comm lines.
我是索萨
This is Sosa.
莫里森将军在我手里
General Morrison is in my possession.
什么 抱歉 我听不清 你是哪位
What? I’m sorry. l can’t hear you. Who is this?
-还没干掉他呀 -不是吧
– Okay, this was not well thought out. – No shit.
看着 我来教你怎么杀我
I mean, look at this. Am I to teach you how to kill me?
帮个忙 好吗 拿起枪管
Hey, do me a favor, all right? Put the barrel…
拿起枪管对准我的头
Put the gun flush to my head.
-确定吗 -对了 就是这儿
– Are you sure? – There you go, right there.
-子弹会横穿过去吗 -在你先打伤其他人之前
– Is that going to go through? – Before you hurt somebody besides me.
好了 我们没事了
There you go. We’re okay. We’re okay.
绝不要反铐住一个坐着的人
Never cuff a man in a seated position with his hands behind his back.
这样就看不到他的手了
Makes it impossible to see the hands.
太酷了
That was cool.
-你喜欢吗 -喜欢
– You like that? – I like that.
非常喜欢
I like that a lot.
你还好吗 蠢货
Are you all right, you idiot?
-是的 这一下真带劲 -给他拷上手铐
– Yeah. It was a good hit. – Please handcuff him.
我们还要手铐干嘛 不用了
We don’t need to use them again. We don’t need the cuffs.
你知道自己在和谁说话吗
Who are you talking to?
-布拉德 要手♥机♥还是要枪 选一个 -天啊
– Brad, phone or gun. – Jesus.
手♥机♥还是枪 选一个
Phone or gun. Pick.
-把枪放下 -我没有背叛你 是莫里森的主意
– Put the gun down. – Hey, l didn’t burn you. Morrison did.
我真想打死你
l really wanna shoot you.
你得听这个电♥话♥ 长官
You gotta hear this, sir.
你是史密斯吗
Is this Smith?
前上校打给前上尉 真有趣
From a former colonel to a former captain,
我知道大约三十秒你就可以锁定信♥号♥♥
I know I’ve got about 30 seconds before you lock this signal.
所以听着 我们可以证明自己的清白
So listen, we can prove our innocence.
好吧 慢点说
Okay. All right. Now, go back.
你刚说你抓了莫里森将军吗
Did you say you have Morrison? You have General Morrison?
-是的 -他还活着吗
– Correct. – You have him alive?
好得很 所以林奇想杀我们灭口
And well, despite Lynch trying to wipe us out wholesale.
电♥话♥里说不清 但莫里森的证词可以证明我们清白
Too much to explain now but Morrison’s testimony frees us
揭发林奇的罪行
and fries Lynch.
没有模板可不行
Well, not without the plates.
也在我这儿
Also in mypossession.
记住 林奇以为我们已经死了 不要让他知道
Remember, Lynch thinks we’re dead, and I want to keep it that way.
-好的 成交 -给我支笔
– All right. We’ll deal. – Give me a pen.
-何时何地 -给我支笔 有谁有笔吗
– Where and when? – Got a pen? Anybody got a pen?
-洛杉矶码头 四十八小时后的凌晨 -你还用笔呀
– LA docks, 48 hours, dawn. – You still use a pen?
我把莫里森和模板带来
I deliver Morrison and the plates.
作为回报 我要求在民事法庭上重审
In return, I want a retrial in front of a civilian court.
好 成交
All right. We’ll deal.
洛杉矶码头 四十八小时后见
LA docks, 48 hours from now.
你们若敢耍花招 交易就取消
Any bullshit from your end, and that’s it, deal’s off.
-找到他了吗 -没有
– Did we get him? – No.
帕克
Pike.
你相信有第二次机会吗
You believe in second chances?
现在相信了
I do now.
说太多了吗
Too much?
还好 差点就被定位了
I thought you were spot-on.
该我了
My turn.
小白来电
收好这部手♥机♥
Hold on to that phone.
我是索萨
This is Sosa.
你好 美人儿
Hello, beautiful.
谢谢
Thank you.
他们这下原形毕露了 看怪头那样
They got the raw end of the deal, didn’t they? Look at B.A.
跟个大香蕉似的
He looks like a huge banana.
早上好 朋友
Good morning, my friend.
早上好
Good morning.
你是宾基·拉宾诺维兹神父吗
Rabbi Binky Rabinowitz?
见鬼 我给错护照了吗
What passport did I give you?
你从坦桑尼亚来的吗 我妈妈也是坦桑尼亚人
You’re from Tanzania. My mother is from Tanzania.
-见鬼 -这什么情况
– Oh, shit. – What the hell happened?
-让非洲人信犹太教 -这里是六号♥岗台
– …converting Africans to Judaism. – This is station six…
我就是做这些事
Stuff like that.
准备行动 我右边有三个
Let’s get ready to move. There’s three to my right.
后面有两个 东北出口有一个
There’s two behind me and one at the northeast exit.
等等
Wait a sec.
祝好
Shalom.
-他在干嘛 -默多克 正在编他的生平事迹
– What’s he doing? – It’s Murdock. Telling his life story.
上帝在我心
There is a God.
-你会说斯瓦希里语吗 -你不会吗
– You speak Swahili? – You don’t?
接下去有的忙了吗 小子
You got enough to work with, kid?
好吧
We will.
咱现在选择穿过大西洋
You and l have some major favors moving across the mid-Atlantic right now.
到一艘做黑市交易的深海货船上去
It’s a deep-sea freighter, shipping strictly black-market merch.
我们怎么离开呢
How do we get out to her?
我说的就是一艘普通的旧船
A boat. A plain old boat.
默多克 坐船渡海 太帅了
This is what I’m talking about, Murdock. Traveling the open seas in style.
我就喜欢这种交通工具 没的比 船这么安全
This is the way l like to travel. classy-like. The way people used to, safe.
还坐什么飞机
We don’t need a plane.
博斯克 但愿有一天我们能帮你克服飞行恐惧症
You know, Bosco, hopefully one day we’ll get you over your fear of flying.
什么
What?
这原来不是船呀
Hey, that ain’t a boat!
只是今天还不行
Just not today.
默多克 给我记住
Murdock, don’t you remember what l said?
-你得自己背他过去了 -你得自己背他过去了
– I said you have to catch him… – You have to catch him…
-你把他弄昏了之后 -你把他弄昏了之后
– …after you inject him. – …after you inject him.
我错了
My bad.
见鬼 我的头痛死了
Damn it! My head, man.
-你最爱的椰奶咖喱橄榄沙司哟 -快给我 傻蛋
– Coconut- curry tapenade, your favorite. – Give me that, fool.
吐司呢
You get them toast points?
给 吐司这就来了
Voila! Toast points.
你非得又把我弄晕吗
Y’all knocked me out again, huh?
听好 把你弄昏的是
Okay, now, the whole injection, knocking out,
汉尼拔和小白
Hannibal and Face.
而我是给你做咖喱橄榄沙司滴
The curry tapenade, Murdock.
但我明明是脸朝地摔倒的
Why do l feel like l fell on my face?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!