It’s the only way I could talk to you. Lynch has all your comm lines.
-你都快撤掉你的人 -我会找到你的 小白
– I want you to pull your team now. – I’m gonna find you, Face.
不要跟她或其他任何人直接接触
But do not engage her or anyone else directly.
我先找到你再说吧
Not if l find you first.
别 好了 好了
Come on, all right… Okay. Okay.
往 这 儿 看
天啊
Ow! Ow! Jesus!
-你到底想怎么样 -救你命
– What the hell are you doing? – Trying to save you!
查瑞莎
Charissa.
你知道我们是无辜的 你心里清楚
Come on, you know we’re innocent. You know this.
你在撒谎 就像你在巴格达那样
You’re lying. Like you lied in Baghdad.
我不知道 我对模板的事一无所知
I did not know. l knew nothing about the plates.
当时的确不知道
At that… At that time.
你谎话连篇
You are completely full of shit!
你就别一套一套的了
Will you stop selling yourself on that
当时明明是你骗了我
and avoiding the fact that you lied to me!
-明明是你骗我 -什么时候
– You’re the one that misled me. – When?
-得了 你想翻旧账吗 -不错
– Come on. You wanna go there? – Yeah, let’s go there.
你知道我是玩玩的 你也就想和我玩玩
You heard l was a player and you wanted to play.
但我开始变得认真了 你就慌了
And then l got serious and you freaked!
-我慌了吗 我才没有慌 -你慌了
– Oh, l freaked? l did not freak! – Yes, you did.
你惊慌失措 然后落跑
You panicked and you ran.
想想吧 查瑞莎
Charissa, come on.
我可是联邦逃犯 你也知道我被通缉
I’m a federal fugitive. You know exactly how wanted I am.
你觉得我♥干♥嘛来法兰克福 来找老情人吗 才不是
You think I came to Frankfurt to hash out some old heartbreak? No!
我之所以来这儿 因为不是我们干的 我们是被人陷害
I’m here because we didn’t do this. I’m here because we were set up.
我相信最终会真♥相♥大白 所以我来这里冒险
I’m here because, in the end, the truth is worth the risk.
就算你不信任我 我也相信你
And I believe in you, even if you don’t believe in me.
天 我都忘了你原来这么美
God, I forgot how beautiful you are.
收好这部手♥机♥
Hold on to that phone.
我的老天
OH MY GOD!
他有枪
HE’S GOT A GUN!
就在那儿 他有枪
RlGHT THERE! HE’S GOT A GUN!
枪
A GUN!
真废柴
Sucker.
-见鬼 -派克在哪儿
– Oh, shit. – Where’s Peck?
别光是问 快去找他
Excellent question. Find him!
请保持镇静 从最近的出口离开
Please stay calm and go to the nearest exit.
孔希斯银行大楼
德国 法兰克福
三号♥通道见
Meet you up on corridor three.
三号♥报告 现在一切正常
Three to base. We’re all clear at this time.
包裹安全后给我确认一下
Give me confirmation as soon as the package is secure.
我们要看到视频监视画面
We need a video feed.
好了 开始吧
Okay, let’s dance.
各就各位 准备行动
Coming down. Positions, prepare to move.
像平时一样 跟紧我 先生
As always, stay close to me, sir.
正在关闭第十层
Closing off the 10th floor.
十层的人 我们需要支援
Tenth floor, we need backup.
回来
Get back! Get back!
我什么都看不见
l can’t see anything.
头儿 情况如何
How we doing there, big man?
默多克 接好阿♥拉♥伯人
Murdock, here comes the Arab.
这是一个向左边中场的
And here’s a long drive
长传远射
hit deep into left center field.
默多克杀了回来 他是背水一战 竟然接住了
Murdock’s back, he’s at the wall, and he makes the catch!
我喘不过气来了
I can’t breathe.
这是个圈套
It’s a trap!
皮特 我们需要支援
Pete, we need backup!
怪头 箱子丢了
B.A., I lost the case.
我受到攻击 准备撤离
I’m taking fire. I’m out of here.
怪头 快去拿回模板
B.A., get to those plates.
一群联邦政♥府♥人员已经对
Deutsche Federal is responding to explosions and shots fired
-孔希斯大楼的爆♥炸♥和枪击做出了反应 -赶快离开这里
– at the Konigsbank building. – Get us out of this mess and get us
-赶去大楼那边 -遵命
– to that building as soon as possible. – Yes, ma’am.
是你逼我的 拜库斯
You made me work for this one, Baracus.
没想到我会这么狼狈
I didn’t think l was this out of shape.
真不走运
I am, unfortunately.
其他人呢
Where’s the rest of the team, huh?
史密斯 派克 还有那个傻♥逼♥飞行员 他叫什么来着
Smith. Peck. That idiot pilot, the asshole. What’s his name?
我要把你打得屁♥股♥尿流 拜库斯 看看你有什么能耐
I’m gonna take this one out of your ass, Baracus. Let’s see what you got.
来啊 发什么愣 没力气了吗
Come on. What are you doing? What, are you tired?
我不想伤害你 老兄
I’m not gonna hurt you, man.
不 你伤不了我 等着挨揍吧
No, you’re not gonna hurt me, I’m gonna hurt you.
-我不想杀了你 伙计 -你不想吗
– l don’t wanna kill you, man. – You don’t wanna kill me?
你根本杀不了我 我要杀了你 拜库斯
You’re not gonna kill me. I’m gonna kill you, Baracus.
我没在开玩笑 帕克
I’m not playing with you, Pike.
来吧 我有两把枪 记得吧 我是左撇子
Here we go, because I got two guns. I’m a lefty, remember that, right?
刚刚打斗的时候 枪已经上膛了吧
So, as soon as that hammer goes back, it’s on.
我发誓 我做得出来
I swear to God, I’ll do it.
你不是懦夫吧
You’re not a coward, are you?
是不
Are you?
真难看
Whoopsy.
去你♥妈♥的♥
Damn!
-要搭车吗 大块头 -你救了我一命 老兄
– Need a ride, big fella? – You’re a life-saver, man.
我下不了手
I couldn’t shoot him.
让开 趴下
Get out of the way! Get down! Get down!
这么多条子
Yeah, this is about the right amount of cops.
你真可爱 你应该庆幸周围都是人
That’s cute. You’re lucky there are people around.
不 亲爱的 你才应该庆幸
No, sweetheart, you’re lucky.
你不热下再吃吗
You eat that cold?
我不讲究
Any way I can get it.
屋顶有处地方漏了
There’s a leak in the roof.
好多处都漏了
There’s a lot of them.
-他们回来了 -是的
– Is that them? – I got it.
好吧 我没偷看过阿♥拉♥伯人
All right. Not a peep out of the Arab.
索萨当时在火车站
Sosa was at the train station.
-你见她了吗 -是的
– You saw her? – Yeah.
你和她谈过了吗
Did you talk to her?
我别无选择 好吗 相信我
I had no choice, okay? Just trust me on that.
信你个头 一涉及到女人你就头脑发热
I trust you to make historically bad decisions
尽出昏招
as far as women are concerned.
你到底是怎么想的
What part of you is thinking at the moment?
林奇的人要杀她 我必须阻止
Lynch’s men moved in on her and l had to react.
这不是你派我去的初衷吗
That’s why you wanted me there in the first place…
是去阻止而不是去泡她
To stop them! Not to engage her!
只有先泡上了她 我才能去阻止他们
I couldn’t do one without the other.
得了 我很怀疑
Please. Somehow I doubt that.
你干嘛这么生气 我们找回了模板
Hey. What are you so pissed about? We got the plates.
她也得到了情报
You wanted her teed up. She’s teed up.
她知道我们没偷
She knows we didn’t steal them.
她肯定急于查出真正的幕后黑手
She’ll be thrilled to find out who did.
什么
What?
你一定知道
You had to know.
你一定知道 如果你留我一条命 这一刻迟早会到来
You had to know if you left me alive, that this was coming.
你怎么会不知道呢
How could you not?
你教会了我一切
You taught me almost everything I know.
汉尼拔 你认识这个人吗
Hannibal. You know who this is?
我们都认识
We all do.
莫里森
Morrison?
不是吧
Hell, no.
天啊
Jesus Christ.
不知道这算不算祝福 行动顺利 朋友
Not so sure that it is a blessing, but good hunting, my friend.
谢谢
Thank you.
你个贱♥人♥
You son of a bitch.
莫里森 真天杀的
Morrison? Holy shit.
你不是将军
You’re not a general.
你把他怎么了
How could you do this to him?
你对得起我们吗
How could you do this to us?
你不配当将军
You know nothing about leading men.
我就知道 林奇如果协助我逃跑 那你肯定也有参与其中
I knew if Lynch helped me escape, you had to be part of it.
你和帕克利用模板和林奇达成协议
You and Pike were making a play on those plates with Lynch,