墨西哥某地
只有无比顽固的美♥国♥佬♥才会来这鸟不拉屎的地方
Only a hardheaded gringo… Would come down here…
执行什么援救计划 而且居然是单枪匹马
On a rescue mission… ALL ALONE
这美♥国♥佬♥不肯开口说话
This gringo is not going to talk.
那就杀了他
Then kill him.
速度点 将军在等着我们呢
C’mon, the General’s expecting us.
你不能用自己的枪
You can’t use your gun…
用他自己的枪射杀他
…Shoot him with his.
这枪用不了
It’s not working.
这兔崽子的枪连撞针都没有
This asshole’s gun has no firing pin.
别管他了
Leave him.
狗狗们好久没试过自己杀死猎物了
The dogs haven’t had to kill for their food in a while.
朋友 下次
Next time, amigo,
先计划好再来
plan ahead.
我真是个伪天主教♥徒♥
Oh, I’m such a bad Catholic.
才不 你就是脑子有病罢了
No, you’re just sick in the head.
别忘了要拿给将军的钱
Don’t forget the General’s money.
那美♥国♥佬♥贿赂错警♥察♥了
That gringo bribed the wrong cop…
还带了一把没撞针的枪
…and brought a gun with no firing pin.
撞针在这里
“战神” 史密斯上校
追踪中
联邦警♥察♥
墨西哥另外某地
“怪头” 博斯克·拜库斯
傻蛋 我心肝宝贝呢
Where’s my girl, fool?
她很好 就在那里面 她好得不得了
She cool, man. She in there. She’s still fine as hell.
就这样吗 你在巴达被轰出局了吗
So that’s it? Bada-bing, you out of the game?
生意都吹了吗
Done with the whole trade?
-对 -问题就在这 博斯克
– Yeah. – Well, that’s the problem, Bosco.
要么继续 要么就在墨西哥
You either keep doing that,
监狱好好呆上十五年
or you do a 15- year bid in a Mexican prison
和齐拓表兄一起
with Cheeto’s cousin in there.
还是老一套 你自己收拾烂摊子吧 哥们
Same old shit. You choose how to flush the toilet, brother.
好了 吃软的还是吃硬的
That’s right. Easy way or the hard way.
可怜虫
来呀
Come on!
装毛的街头霸王 靠
Okay, street soldier. Shit.
注意点 怪头 你连我这老朋友都要失去了
But watch yourself, B.A., now, you gonna lose your oldest friend here.
傻瓜
还好吗 心肝 想我吗
What’s up, girl? You miss me?
我可想死你了 真的 我们分离太久了 宝贝
Because l missed you. Yes, l did. It’s been too long, baby.
太久太久了
Way too long.
鬼地方
Heck of a place.
这鬼地方还真漂亮
Just a heck of a beautiful place.
这是分时使用的吗 我也想享用
ls this a time- share? l’d love to get in on this.
我很喜欢你这的圣非气氛 图克
l like this whole Santa Fe motif you got going here, Tuco.
圣非 美国新墨西哥州首府
很有亚利桑那的味道 也很有美国墨西哥人的风范 真好
It’s very Arizona, very Tex-Mex. It’s good. It’s good.
不如我们把我六点钟方向的那人叫来
Maybe we can get the guy at my six
做一些墨西哥荷叶饼怎么样
to whip up a couple of quesadiches, you know?
“小白脸” 派克中尉
我要火星人都看得到这燃烧的火焰
l want the flames to be seen by the Martians.
美♥国♥佬♥
Americano, gringo.
-军队情报人员 -你在说谁
– Army lntelligence. – Who’s that?
-你啊 老兄 -不是吧
– You, man. – No.
看来也不怎么聪明 都困在轮胎里面了
You’re not so intelligent because you’re stuck in some tires.
我很开心 真开心
I’m happy. I’m happy.
这再好不过了吧
Doesn’t get any better than this, right?
-我定是在梦里 -是呀
– I’m living the dream. – You are!
你不是来这里
You’re gonna come here…
把我装进袋子丢出边界的吗
…to throw me in a bag across the border…
但你却在那和我妻子尽情云雨
…but instead you have sex with my wife.
首先她实在太性感了
Well, first of all, she’s so hot,
而且我们两个都恨你 所以就
and we both hate you. So that’s just sort of how it…
-早上好 -早上好 伙计
– Good morning! – Good morning, man!
这才是真正的派对
Now it’s a party!
-你就这点能耐吗 -这才是真正的派对 伙计
– ls that your best shot? – Now it’s a party, man!
见鬼了
Oh, hell, no.
慢慢移过去
Slide over slowly.
你是在拦路抢劫吗
You jacking me?
这算什么 太阳从西边出来了吗
What is this, opposite day?
我不是抢劫犯 但如果我不及时赶到 我朋友就会死
I’m not a thief. But if l don’t reach my friend in time, then he dies.
如果你不是抢劫犯 我敢保证你也不是一个杀手
lf you ain’t a thief, l guarantee you ain’t a killer.
左手放开方向盘 右手松开离合器 快
Take your left hand off the wheel and your right hand off the shifter now.
你不会朝我头开枪的 大叔
You ain’t gonna shoot me in the head, pops.
你自己心里清楚
You know that ain’t happening.
你♥他♥妈♥的有病吗
What the hell’s wrong with you, man?
随随便便就开枪打陌生人
You shoot a total stranger?
我都不认识你 操
l don’t even know you, fool. Damn.
这点伤死不了
It’ll heal, l promise.
-用这个包起来 -我知道怎么做止血带 笨蛋
– Here, wrap it in this. – l know how to make a tourniquet, fool.
我知道那很痛 但我必须让你明白
l know it hurts, but l had to make a point with you.
你以为是这把我惹毛了吗 才不是
That ain’t what’s pissing me off.
是你射到我的宝贝车 这惹毛了老子
You shooting my van is what’s pissing me off, man.
你脑子有病吗
What’s wrong with you?
你是陆军游骑兵吗 小子
You Army Ranger, son?
大叔 小心斟酌你要说的下一句话
Be real careful of what you say next, pops.
要是敢污蔑我的队伍 就准备好被我塞进引擎箱吧
And be ready to empty that burner if you start shit-talking my battalion.
从不让我的战友失望
Never shall I fail my comrades.
英勇的向全世界宣告我就是救世主
Gallantly will I show the world that I am a specially selected soldier.
若遇到敌人 我会充满干劲
Energetically will l meet the enemies of my country.
我将在战场上把他们击败
I shall defeat them on the field of battle
因为我比他们更强
for l am better trained.
我会竭尽全力去拼
And I will fight with all my might.
汉尼拔·史密斯上校 第75游骑兵团
Colonel Hannibal Smith. 75th Ranger Regiment.
我是4营的 在佐治亚州本宁堡驻防
4th Battalion. Fort Benning, Georgia.
游骑兵总部
你是大名鼎鼎的人物 我是怪头拜库斯下士
l know who you are, sir. Corporal B.A. Baracus.
我听说是因为莫须有的罪名而被开除军籍和解除武装
l mean, it was till l was dishonorably discharged for some bullshit.
下士 我不相信巧合
l don’t subscribe to coincidence, Corporal.
我相信无论表面上看起来显得多么混乱
l believe that, no matter how random things might appear,
本质上总是有计划存在
there’s still a plan.
我们把他喂狗了
We fed him to the dogs.
墨西哥荒漠中
That here in the middle of the Mexican desert,
在我最需要帮助的时候
when l needed him most,
我找到了一个游骑兵伙伴
l’d find a fellow Ranger.
伙计
Boy.
现在我需要你帮我去救另一个同伴
Now, l need your help to save another.
坏消息
Bad news for you today!
你等的那个救援人员 我们都把他喂给罗威纳犬咯
This rescue that’s coming, we fed him to the Rottweilers
-早在一个小时之前 -好笑的是
– about an hour ago. – You know what’s funny?
你以为你抓住我了吗
ls that you actually believe that you got me.
你真以为你杀得了我吗
You actually think you’re gonna kill me.
你还能开车吗
Can you drive?
保证让你大吃一惊 长官
Better than anybody you’ve ever seen, sir.
以前没人知道你藏在哪里
Nobody knew where you were hiding…
以前没有情报 不过到此为止了 蠢货
There was no intel…until now, asshole.
两分钟之内 我就会去享受冰镇啤酒
In a few minutes I’m gonna be having a cold beer,
而你则烈火烧身 保重了 我的朋友
and you are gonna be on fire. Take care, my friend.
-草 泥 -不
– Alpha, Mike… – No!
马
…Foxtrot.
好好想想吧
Think about it.
操♥你♥妈♥的 永别了
Adios! Mother Fu…
汉尼拔
Hannibal!
你搞什么
What are you doing?
进去
Get in!
怪头 快走
B.A., move.
真♥他♥妈♥的
This is bullshit!
又跑了一个
Ahora, muerto!
停下来 拜托
Stop it! Please stop!
停下来 停下来 拜托 停下来吧
Please stop! Stop it! Stop! Please stop!
你这一天过得如何
How’s your day going?
这滋味肯定不好受
This is not going to taste good.
宝贝 我刚吐完
Baby, l just threw up.
你等我嚼点口香糖先
Let me get some gum. Let me just get some gum.