Oh.- But…
他现在的确变了
he’s really changed now.
他现在的确是个好人了 你的朋友都挺不错
He’s a really good guy now.- Your friends seem nice.
你有很好看的眼睛 你知道吗?
You have really kind eyes,you know that?
谢谢. 你的帽子闪闪发光
Thanks. Your hat has sequins.
你的手放在我的腰带上了 什么?
Your hands are on my belt.- What?
你的手放在我的腰带上了 对不起
Your hands are on my belt.- I’m sorry.
这很好
It’s good.
你真可爱
You’re cute.
这样吧,我们离开这里如何?
This is kind of lame.You wanna get out of here?
好啊,好
Okay, yeah.
好 妈的
Yeah.- Fuck.
来吧 好
Come on.- Okay.
你来开车吗?
You wanna drive?
我没开车来所以….
I don’t have a car with me here, so…
车真得很烂
Cars just suck.
我来开
I’m driving.
你喝多了吗?
Are you drunk?
没, 我什么都没喝
No, I didn’t have anythingto drink.
吹这个? 好
Blow into this?- Okay.
这个是什么? 法官建议我买♥♥的
What is this?- The judge recommended I get one.
哇 好 哇 真快啊
Whoa, okay. Wow.- That’s fast.
好 来吧,你在套子里了
Okay.- Come on, you’re in the lasso.
# Missy be puttin’ it down #
# I’m the hottest round #
# I told y’all mother-uh #
# Y’all can’t stop me now #
# Listen to me now #
# I’m lastin’ 20 rounds #
# And if you want me, people #
# Then come on get me now #
Dan说你就是个婊♥子♥!
And Dan’s like,”You’re such a B-I-T-C-H, bitch!”
我说,你是狗♥娘♥养♥的
And I’m like,”You’re the bitch, bitch.”
你知道吗? 嗯
You know?- Yeah.
你叫什么名字来着?
What was your name again?
Andy Andy
我告诉你 Andy 永远不要叫Dan
Let me tell you something, Andy.Don’t ever be named Dan.
Dan是愚蠢的名字
Dan rhymes with man,and men jerk off.
他就是个傻瓜
And he was a jerk-off.
你知道我的意思吗? 小心! 车!
Do you know what I mean?- Look out! The car!
哇 我喜欢你
Wow.- I like you.
你不是….
You’re not a…
我想我吃的海鲜三明治可能是坏了
I think I ate some bad shellfish sandwichor something.
你真可爱 不
You’re cute.- No.
味道不错 味道像海鲜三明治
That tasted good.- That tasted like shellfish.
小心! 抱歉
Look out! Sorry.
注意!
Watch it!
你认为我漂亮吗? 哦,是啊
Do you think I’m pretty?- Oh, yes.
哦, 上帝, 是啊!
Oh, God, yes!
你没看我啊 是的, 你很漂亮
You’re not looking at me.- Yes, you’re pretty.
你没看我啊 是的, 你很漂亮
You’re not looking at me.- Yes, you’re pretty.
你认为我漂亮吗? 看看我
Do you think I’m pretty?Look at me.
看看我! 我看着呢! 你很漂亮!
Look at me!- I’m looking! You’re pretty!
上帝啊, 我还想活呢!
God, I just wanna live!
上帝啊,我想我快来月经了
God, I hope I get my period soon.
我心情很差 噢
I am in a bad mood.- Okay.
我很累
I’m so tired.
嘿, 哇!
Hey, whoa!
哦,上帝! 转过去!
Oh, God! Turn away!
嘿,别碰方向盘
Hey, get off the wheel.
你不想在我裤子里面这样动吧
You’re not gonna get in my pantsacting like that.
我饿死了
I’m starving.
我们去吃点该死的法国吐丝吧
Let’s get some fucking French toast.
哦,我们到了 哦,上帝啊,我们成功了
Okay, here we are.- Oh, God, we made it.
到家了
Home sweet home.
哦,妈妈呀!
Oh, mommy!
你没事吧? 这些该死的到处都是
Are you okay?- The fucker came out of nowhere.
没事了,没事了
Okay. We’re okay.
你没事吧?
Are you okay?
你…. 怎么了?
Well, are you…What’s the matter?
对不起
I’m sorry.
没事 我料到如此了
That’s okay.I think I kind of had that coming.
如果你想,我还是可以和你上♥床♥
I’ll still have sex with youif you want.
你知道吗,如果你不介意 我想先不谈性
You know what, I think I’m gonnapass on the sex, if you don’t mind.
至少我明天不用上班
At least I don’t haveto work out tomorrow.
今晚你喝台克利(鸡尾酒的一种)了吗? 喝了
Did you have a daiquiri tonight?- Yeah.
我想你可能是喝了
I thought you might.
真实糟糕的一个晚上
It was a very bad night.
是啊,笑吧
Yeah, laugh.
知道吗,如果有个女孩吐了海鲜三明治…
You know what, you guys wouldn’t belaughing right now…
到你们的嘴里,看你们还笑得出来不
if some girl had just vomitedshellfish sandwich into your mouth.
你对了,是我不好
You know what, you’re right,it’s my bad.
请允许我向你道歉 首先…
Let me apologize to youfirst of all…
没有像你详细说明 当你接一个喝醉酒的妞…
for not mentioning in detailthat when you pick up a drunk woman…
而她在走出酒吧是已经要倒下…
who’s falling downon her way out of the bar…
也许你应该来开车 我骑自行车
…that you should probably drive.- I drive a bike.
好吧 谁让你骑自行车的?
Okay, Mr. Schwinn-fucking-Armstrong,who asked you to drive a bike?
知道吗,我不是这个世界上…
You know what, I’m not the only personin the worid…
唯一骑自行车的人
who rides a bike.
是啊,大家在做♥爱♥的时候都起自行车去
Yeah, everyone rides a bike,when they’re fucking six.
你们干吗不去啃些东西?
Why don’t you kiss something?
因为这一切都结束了, 伙计们 好吗?
Because this is over,you guys, okay?
我能句插嘴吗?
Can I just interject for a second?
让我说…
Let me just say…
你在这个基础上可以继续追她
you’re putting the pussy upon this pedestal.
你刚刚把这个娘们给弄高尚了
You’re just buildingthe pussy up, man.
你在说什么?
What are you even talking about?
‘把这个娘们给弄高尚了’什么意思?
“Building the pussy up,”what does that mean?
你要让这个女人像希腊神话中 伟大的Pussalia女神那样…
You making the pussy into thisgreat big Greek goddess named Pussalia…
你要做的就是…
and what you’re doing is…
你要让你自己相信 这是一个不可能的壮举
you’re psyching yourself into thinkingit’s some impossible feat.
是啊,我想你是对的
Yeah, I think you’re right.
我要把这个娘们给高尚起来了
I’m putting the pussy upon a pedestal.
是啊 就这样了
Right.- That’s it.
是叫PussaIia,对吧?
It’s “Pussalia,” right?
你说到哪去了 我不想再说这个词了
Look where you going.- I don’t wanna say the word anymore.
什么词? 娘们 我不想再说了
Say what word?- “Pussy.” I don’t wanna say it.
去死吧 娘们 是一个科学用词
Fuck it.”Pussy” is a scientific word.
活计,这是条新裤子
Dude! New pants, man.
知道吗, Dave?
You know what, Dave?
你说不会有任何压力
You know, you said there wasn’t gonna beany pressure at all.
我没有给你压力阿 不好意思
I’m not pressuring you.- Excuse me.
你们中谁可以帮我个忙?
Can one of you guys help me, please?
我听不懂西班牙英语,女士
No hablo English, lady.
我现在正有客人需要我帮忙
I actually am helpinga customer right now.
好吧,那… 我在休息
Okay, well…- I’m on break.
我们的主管知识渊博…
But our stock supervisoris very knowledgeable.
他可以回答你所有的问题 而且他很乐意这么做
He can answer all of your questionsand he’d love to help you.
谢谢
Thank you.
希望你今天过得愉快 你也是
Have a nice day.- You, too.
很好,嗯,嘿 我叫Trish 嘿, 我叫Andy
Great, okay. Hi, I’m Trish.- Hi, Andy is my name.
这个看起来很不错 你不应该买♥♥哪个录像机
This one looks pretty good.- You don’t wanna buy that VCR.
我不应该?
I don’t?
是的, 实际上 说实话…
No, actually to betotally honest with you…
你不应该买♥♥任何的录像机
you don’t wanna buy any VCR.
这是过时的技术了
It’s a dead technology.
就像8轨播放器
It’s like gettingan eight-track player.
是啊 或者Beta制大尺寸磁带录像系统
Yeah.- Or a Betamax.
实际上我建议你买♥♥这一个
You know what, actuallyI’d recommend this one.
这个是双功能的
This is a dual.
既可以播放录像带,也可以播放DVD
You’ve got the VCR and DVD combo.
所以 这个技术应该是最适合于…
So, you know, that technology would beprobably pretty good for…
6个月 或者 那样? 是啊
Six months or so?- Yeah.
这不错
That’s good.
这个是最佳选择. 抱歉
At best. Sorry.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!