我们把最后的管子也加上了
We add the last pipe.
我们已经非常接近了 先生
We are very close, sir.
我们还差6米
We lack the last six meters.
5米
Five meters!
4米
Four!
要成功了
You have to mark it!
波尼 给我一个记号♥笔
Yonni! Give me paint!
当他们钻孔时
When poke the hole …!
弄点噪音
To do a lot of noise!
做个记号♥ 马上
Write a note! at once!

Than
怎么回事 马丽奥
What happened Is this the Mario
钻下面去了
It’s down to us.
错过了 下去了
We Happened. Is down.
至少他们找对了地方
At Least They are looking in the right place.
你还不明白吗
Still You Do not Understand, right
花了这么长时间
It Took them all this time …!
这么接近了
Get so close!
他们永远也找不到我们了 马丽奥
We will not look forever, Mario.
我们会饿死的
We are dying of hunger!
等他们再回来
When they come back …!
我们早就饿死了
We’re dead!
亚历克斯
Alex.
我为这矿付出了全部生命
I Have Been mine all my life.
我却如此失望
The I disappointed!
对自己太失望了
I disappointed myself.
我知道这地方很危险
I Knew this place was dangerous!
我们都知道
We all Knew!
没有人指责你
No one is blaming you!
你想指责谁吗
Do you want to blame someone
那就指责矿主吧
Castillo blames blames the owners!
亚历克斯呢
Where is Alex
没发现
Nothing.
是偏离造成的 劳伦斯
It is the deviation, Laurence.
我们无法准确计算
We can not calculate.
错过了10米
We failed by 10 meters.
那是上百年的矿
A hundred years of urine and excrement …
想下去
Down there.
亚历克斯
Alex!
如果你想下去 别自己下去
If you want to do, do not do it alone.
你疯了吗 我们一起跳吧
You are crazy, Let’s do it together.
是的 我疯了 疯了
Yes, I am crazy! I’m crazy!
我说胡话呢
I’m raving lunatic.
但是你知道吗
But you know what
我有个女儿
I have a daughter.
还有妻子
And a wife.
你有个妻子
You have a wife and …
和一个快出世的孩子
and a baby on the way …
他们得靠你活下去 亚历克斯
and are counting on you, Alex.
我的孩子
My baby.
我们需要你 兄弟
We need you, man.
我需要你
I need you.
我们已经钻了9个孔了
And we burn nine holes.
这地方的情况太难以置信了
This situation is becoming impossible.
有时候这要持续的久一些
Sometimes impossible Situations take longer.
劳伦斯 他们已经饿的不行了
Laurence, men are Already Suffering from acute starvation.
如果他们还活着
If They are alive.
我不得不问一个严肃的问题
We Have to begin to ask the tough questions.
我们还得干多久
How long do you think we can continue
第14天
DAY 14
那边怎么了
What happens here
他们知道规矩 家人是不可以进入的
They know They can not go families.
是弗朗西斯科
It is Don Francisco.
擦 马马尼
Damn, Mamani!
你吓死我了 你在这里做什么
You gave me a scare! What are you doing here
和你做的一样啊
The same as you.
这刀是怎么回事
What is the knife
你想用来切肉吃吗
Are you going to slice and eat
智利人说他们尝起来像鸡肉
Chileans say They taste like chicken.
你知道的
You May Have noticed …
我在这里没有什么朋友
I don ‘t have many friends down here.
你的头灯呢
Where is your lamp
我从来就没有头灯
I never got one.
拿着
Do you take.
嘿 马马尼
Look, Mamani …
只要有我在这里 没有人会吃人的
Nobody is going to eat any while I’m here.
你懂吗
You Understand
我很害怕
I am very afraid.
我不想他长大后没有父亲
I do not want to grow up without a father.
告诉我一切都会没事的
Tell me everything will be alright.
说吧 我不能
Just say it. I can not.
你就告诉我这一切都会没事的
Just tell me everything will be alright.
杰斯 够了
Jessi, that’s enough.
你和我知道的是一样的
You know as well as I do …
会成功的
you will not succeed.
我想说件事
I wanted to tell you something.
非常抱歉
Excuse me.
我很后悔我偷了东西
I regret Having stolen a lot from you.
我希望有一天你们能原谅我
I hope one day you can forgive me.
我偷了这个
I ‘I ve been saving this.
我真希望能给你们一整盒
I wish I had a whole box to give them.
谢谢 德里斯
Thanks, Darius.
我为大家谢谢你
Thank you from everyone.
我能做什么呢
What would not I do for …
和你姐姐散步
walk of your sister.
阿门 感谢这些食物
Bless this food. Amen.
哦 我的天那
Oh Lord.
亲爱的
My life.
凯蒂
Katty.
一切都会好起来的
Everything will be OK.
妈妈你在这里做什么
Mom, what are you doing here
瞧你 都瘦成这样了
Look how skinny you are.
波尼 吃吧
Yonni, eat.
肉干
Charquicán.
你最爱吃的
Your favorite dish.
借过
Excuse me.
鲜牛奶
Fresh milk.
有要的吗
Like
我只想
I only …
我想让你们知道
I just want you to know …

than …
我非常荣幸
I Could not be prouder …
和你们一起享用
to share with you …
最后一餐
This Last meal.
你们所有人
With all of you.
如果像你所说的话
If you’re right …
如果这是我们最后的一餐
if this is our last supper …
这是我的官方退休文件
officially handed my retirement papers.
我不干了
I quit!
营救失败了
You failed rescue.
这不是我的决定
I have not DECIDED.
还有这个
And that
纪念词
A monument
巴勃罗内亚达给墓碑写的几句纪念诗
A poem to the grave, a few words of Pablo Neruda.
这和我没关系
I had nothing to do With It.
太扯淡了 看
This is ridiculous. Look.
他们依赖我们
Those people are counting on us.
你和我
You and me.
还有33个人在下面
There are 33 men underground.
300多家人 母亲 父亲 兄弟姐妹
300 mothers, fathers, brothers, sisters …

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!